PDA

View Full Version : Best way to profit from player shop ??

Ninjq
Sep 24, 2014, 01:18 PM
I'm trying to figure out how to profit the most from player shop. Or maybe what sales for the most and the best way to get those items. first time using shop but i really don't know what I'm doing lol ??

horseship
Sep 24, 2014, 01:42 PM
You can make a lot of money through affixing if you know what you're doing. Premade 3s Mizer fodders (Mizer/Shoot/x and Mizer/Spirita/x) are pure robbery; you can make them for about 200k average and sell them for 500-600k easily. I made 20-25m this way then got bored and stopped.

UnLucky
Sep 24, 2014, 02:02 PM
Do a bunch of AC scratch!

Or find a lot of super rare and popular drops

You can make a lot of money through affixing if you know what you're doing. Premade 3s Mizer fodders (Mizer/Shoot/x and Mizer/Spirita/x) are pure robbery; you can make them for about 200k average and sell them for 500-600k easily. I made 20-25m this way then got bored and stopped.

Weapons or units? Cause I see some Mizer/Shoot3/x weapons for 200k, and 3s Mizer units are 150k each (with Soul Receptor even higher). Even if you depleted the entire supply of <50k 2s fodder you're running close to 300k each on average.

horseship
Sep 24, 2014, 02:35 PM
Units. I guess it is closer to 300k on average, but even with below average luck it's very profitable with 2s fodders (2s mizer + 2s shoot + 2s receptor = Mizer/Shoot/x at 95/78/78 with a 10%).

SakoHaruo
Sep 24, 2014, 02:51 PM
Tower Defense, Dailies and TACOs for resources.

Make 5s fodder.
Sell 5s fodder.
Profit.

If you aren't new you should have a storage full of excubes. I had over 800 excubes during the last boost week.The money came in fast and taking a lost doesn't hurt you at all. o3o

.Jack
Sep 24, 2014, 02:54 PM
Making fodders from NPC 1* units is a good way to make endless amounts of meseta. But that requires purchasing extra storage.

example:
[SPOILER-BOX]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD0fGoS08lY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD0fGoS08lY

[/SPOILER-BOX]

UnLucky
Sep 24, 2014, 03:18 PM
Units. I guess it is closer to 300k on average, but even with below average luck it's very profitable with 2s fodders (2s mizer + 2s shoot + 2s receptor = Mizer/Shoot/x at 95/78/78 with a 10%).
http://i.imgur.com/aiVRoht.png
2s Mizer: 10k
2s Receptor: 190k (not sure how low this typically goes, but that's what it's at now)
2s Shoot3: 20k

Soul Receptor method is cheaper with a +10%, forcing Mizers ends up cheaper on average with a +5%.

The third one is if everything raised in price because with that success rate you WILL buy out the entire stock.

Making fodders from NPC 1* units is a good way to make endless amounts of meseta. But that requires purchasing extra storage.

example:
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD0fGoS08lY

[/SPOILER-BOX]
I actually haven't tried that after they improved slot expansion. It never used to be worth it due to all the steps it requires to make anything decent.

Z-0
Sep 24, 2014, 03:32 PM
Actually, it's always been worth it, lol. You just need to know what you're doing. Everything is made from 300 meseta sub units, then expanded with Mutation. It costs extremely little meseta to set up. Even at the prior rates, it was still mega profitable.

horseship
Sep 24, 2014, 03:50 PM
2s receptors are definitely more expensive than they used to be. Like twice as expensive. I was buying them at ~80k each when I was making 3s fodders to resell. The affix cost was generally 4k if you affix onto the soul receptor unit.

Don't forget you can retry if any of the affixes fail, as long as all of them don't fail. If you end up with Mizer/Shoot (2 slot) you can add another shoot to make the same affix at 95/95/78, or instead use a spirita fodder to make Mizer/Shoot/Spirita at 95/78/78 and sell that around 1m or so.

Even if the average cost of the affix is 350k, the amount of profit is pretty silly for how little work you put in.

I haven't heard of hc4's method of making money, but I know he sells some of the same Mizer fodders I did, dunno if made in the same way. I'll have to watch his video when I get the chance.

Sanguine2009
Sep 24, 2014, 04:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aiVRoht.png
2s Mizer: 10k
2s Receptor: 190k (not sure how low this typically goes, but that's what it's at now)
2s Shoot3: 20k

Soul Receptor method is cheaper with a +10%, forcing Mizers ends up cheaper on average with a +5%.

The third one is if everything raised in price because with that success rate you WILL buy out the entire stock.

I actually haven't tried that after they improved slot expansion. It never used to be worth it due to all the steps it requires to make anything decent.

do you have a link to that tool?

UnLucky
Sep 24, 2014, 04:07 PM
Actually, it's always been worth it, lol. You just need to know what you're doing. Everything is made from 300 meseta sub units, then expanded with Mutation. It costs extremely little meseta to set up. Even at the prior rates, it was still mega profitable.
Even with reloading until you find the cheap ones, it was still better to buy 2s or 3s Stat Is or IIs a lot of the time.

Of course, using one as a base to stick all your other stuff on can reduce costs, and it's not subject to market fluctuation. It's a nice baseline to judge fodder prices on.

But I only really use NPC fodder to add slots to my target equipment.

do you have a link to that tool?

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.net/dudu/

Sanguine2009
Sep 24, 2014, 04:22 PM
awesome, thanks

pkemr4
Sep 24, 2014, 04:47 PM
snipe misspriced items and resell for there correct price. (one person sniped a lvl 3 50 ele weddle park for 1k and resold for high)

Sizustar
Sep 24, 2014, 04:54 PM
Hunt for Soul receptor gear in PSO2es, and resell them in game.

HeyItsTHK
Sep 24, 2014, 05:00 PM
Soul Receptor is dropping in price on ship 6. I've been buying and reselling, so if you're into that that's an option. Every other 20 ex cubes I get I spend on 1000 fun tickets so I build up fun and scratch and sell the grind reductions (easy to get stacks of 99) grind success ups, ability 10% ups (5%'s go for peanuts) and if there's any desired room items (furniture [beds/chairs/tables] is junk, but other stuff can be worth quite a bit, like the shower stall), lobby actions (Terminal is quite popular, up to 200k and climbing), desired hairs, robot looking accessories (people love these, although shoulder shield ain't doing so hot right now) I sell those too.

Affixing is the fastest way I'd say. In any case, pay attention to the economy of your ship.

.Jack
Sep 24, 2014, 08:46 PM

Yup. Mostly it's just looking for what is highest at whatever time and having plenty of storage to make things.

Sizustar
Sep 24, 2014, 08:54 PM
Soul Receptor is dropping in price on ship 6. I've been buying and reselling, so if you're into that that's an option. Every other 20 ex cubes I get I spend on 1000 fun tickets so I build up fun and scratch and sell the grind reductions (easy to get stacks of 99) grind success ups, ability 10% ups (5%'s go for peanuts) and if there's any desired room items (furniture [beds/chairs/tables] is junk, but other stuff can be worth quite a bit, like the shower stall), lobby actions (Terminal is quite popular, up to 200k and climbing), desired hairs, robot looking accessories (people love these, although shoulder shield ain't doing so hot right now) I sell those too.

Affixing is the fastest way I'd say. In any case, pay attention to the economy of your ship.

Actualy, you should stock up on them.
Since they are introducing a new Gift receptor for PSO2es soon, so Soul receptor might be harder to get

Ninjq
Sep 24, 2014, 10:18 PM
What exactly is a Fodder ??

Anduril
Sep 24, 2014, 10:22 PM
What exactly is a Fodder ??
Low cost weapons/units that you use to create your affixes for your intended gear. It's a lot cheaper to put affixes on multiple 1* items than on a single 10*.

munekun
Sep 24, 2014, 11:22 PM
Low cost weapons/units that you use to create your affixes for your intended gear. It's a lot cheaper to put affixes on multiple 1* items than on a single 10*.
Sorry to go off topic from the threads purpose but, Could you explain why it is better to put affixes on multiple 1*s instead of trying on your 10+*. Sorry if it's a really obvious answer i just have never really bothered with affixing unless i absolutely need to and i haven't heard of this way of doing it. Thanks in advance.

Chdata
Sep 24, 2014, 11:31 PM
It costs 300 meseta to add items to a 1*, whereas adding to an 11* in some cases costs 30-50k per attempt.

UnLucky
Sep 24, 2014, 11:37 PM
If you fail to add slots to some trash you don't care about, you can just get another.

But you can't do that for your real gear, so every failure means you have to bring it back up to the correct number of slots again.

You'll naturally find items that are worthless on their own, but come with good affixes. That's fodder.

HeyItsTHK
Sep 25, 2014, 12:04 AM
Actualy, you should stock up on them.
Since they are introducing a new Gift receptor for PSO2es soon, so Soul receptor might be harder to get

Oh shoot I forgot about that. Good idea.

horseship
Sep 25, 2014, 12:06 AM
So who's gonna be 7 slotting their weapons with lucky rise once gift receptor comes out?

Chdata
Sep 25, 2014, 12:14 AM
not me becuz I'm poor

HeyItsTHK
Sep 25, 2014, 03:01 AM
So who's gonna be 7 slotting their weapons with lucky rise once gift receptor comes out?

That's a little 2xtreme4me.

Ninjq
Sep 25, 2014, 01:40 PM

So basically buy cheap weapons and units affix them with specific abilities, and then sale them for 300k ??

DJcooltrainer
Sep 25, 2014, 02:03 PM
So basically buy cheap weapons and units affix them with specific abilities, and then sale them for 300k ??

Bingo. I end up making all of my money on easy 3/4s fodders because they're way easier/cheaper to affix than expensive 10/11* items. Then I turn around and use the profit to buy weapons and units other people affixed, because I'm lazy. That's pretty much the best way to make money on the shops, unless you want to get into "investing" in AC costumes...

pkemr4
Sep 25, 2014, 03:54 PM

example:
[SPOILER-BOX]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD0fGoS08lY

[/SPOILER-BOX]

you shouldnt have done that...

Ninjq
Sep 26, 2014, 01:52 AM
Okay so i tried to do this myself and ended up paying a lot more that 200k am i doing something wrong ??

NexusAZ
Sep 26, 2014, 02:26 AM
you shouldnt have done that...

I don't see why not... this is a fairly well known method of making money.

Chdata
Sep 26, 2014, 02:40 AM
it's funny cause stuff that was selling at 250k in that vid is now like 100k or less

give it a few months and people will get bored of this method

NexusAZ
Sep 26, 2014, 02:57 AM
it's funny cause stuff that was selling at 250k in that vid is now like 100k or less

People are just undercutting like champions right now.

.Jack
Sep 26, 2014, 02:58 AM

Replace the same method with any other III is the point of the method. Check any III power/shoot/tech/spirita/stamina/x3abilitymix and learn the market.

Chdata
Sep 26, 2014, 03:06 AM
All of that's always seemed to fluctuate a lot for my tastes.

.Jack
Sep 26, 2014, 03:19 AM
There's plenty of ppl making profits off that mentality so no worries. :-D

Achelousaurus
Sep 26, 2014, 05:48 AM
Doesn't have to be low cost...
I just used my Yuuei as fodder.
FeelsGoodMan.jpg.

Btw would anyone here be interested in making me an all class Luther set?
I really want one with 60+ to all atk, 50+ hp and 5+pp on each unit.

Something like Knight Gear Soul / Stamina III / Vinculum / Mutation I / Ability III / Spirita III ?

Ninjq
Sep 26, 2014, 08:08 AM
Would someone mine posting a simple step by step way of doing this please. I tried and spent wayyyy more than I expected ??

UnLucky
Sep 26, 2014, 09:01 AM
Mizer/x + Receptor/x + Shoot3/x = Mizer/Shoot3/x at 85%/68%/85%, or 95/78/95 with a +10% booster, for an overall success rate of 70.4% (0.95*0.78*0.95).

A simple way to calculate the average cost of creating your desired fodder is to take all of the combined costs per attempt (price of the consumed fodder, boosters, and Dudu fee) and divide by the total success rate.

In this case, if Mizer/x is 10k, Receptor/x is 190k, Shoot3/x is 20k, a +10% booster is 30k, and it costs 9k to combine them, the total cost per attempt is 259k.

259k/0.704 = 368k

If the cheapest price for a Mizer/Shoot3/x fodder is less than that, don't make any yourself.

If they're all much more expensive than that, then you'll likely turn a net profit if you make a bunch.

You might not, though, since it all comes down to luck in the end. However, the calculation is actually a slight overestimate since it doesn't account for salvageable failures (if only Mizer OR Shoot fail, then it's like a free 10-20k off the next attempt's cost since it's one less thing to buy).

Or you could make it first try and rake in the millions effortlessly.

The biggest thing is playing the market. It's not a simple "do this; make money." As of this post, 2s Mizer units are 50k+, but when this thread was first created they were only 10k. That alone jumps the estimated average cost up to 425k instead of 368k. Because Mizer was cheap, but Receptors were expensive, it became a lot cheaper to brute force the souls directly at an overall 31% chance (73/47/90 w/ +5%) since the average over time would only cost 172k. But with the new price of 50k per Mizer, that jumps to a 431k average cost, meaning it's better to try it with the Receptor after all.

Chdata
Sep 26, 2014, 10:06 AM
Hm... best way to make a fodder with Pow III / Shoot III / Tech III / Junk?

So far I've tried

x x x x | Pow III x x x | Pow III x x x

Pow III x x x | Shoot III x x x | Soul + Pow III x x

(Soul boosts Shoot III to 80%) -> 80% 80% 100% 100%

But then adding Tech III I either have to do something like...

Pow III Shoot III x x | Tech III x x x | Soul + Pow III x x

(Soul boosts Tech III to 80%, Shoot III is on its own so it's 60%)

80% 80% 60% 100%

which is 38.4% success rate...

add a 10% and

90 90 70 100

still only 56.7%

You could also make another fodder with Tech III Pow III x x and then

Pow III Shoot III x x | Tech III Pow III x x | Soul + Shoot III x x

(Soul boosts Shoot III to 80% -> might be better to switch Pow III and Shoot III cause generally a soul paired with an ATK stat it doesn't boost is cheaper).

80% 80% 80% 100%

72.9%

.Jack
Sep 26, 2014, 05:05 PM
Hm... best way to make a fodder with Pow III / Shoot III / Tech III / Junk?

Not sure if best but:

3s>4s expand
powerIII/x/x
ShootIII/x/x
TechIII/x/x

With random III soul boosts in the mix using the 3x matching boost up to 94/94/94/100 (lacked a shoot boost soul)if you have spare excubes for 30% (500k or less each attempt)

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/YvCbH4i.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]