PDA

View Full Version : Bouncer...

rippsu
Sep 24, 2014, 10:15 PM
So i just made a new character, and i want to level as bouncer. I plan on using jet boots mostly. But should i level up a force or a hunter before going straight to Bouncer?

I also have several question i would really appreciate if all of them were answered:

What stats should i build my MAG with?
Whats the best subclass?
And can i just level up force as subclass as i level bouncer too?

Gekaido
Sep 24, 2014, 10:43 PM
So i just made a new character, and i want to level as bouncer. I plan on using jet boots mostly. But should i level up a force or a hunter before going straight to Bouncer?

I also have several question i would really appreciate if all of them were answered:

What stats should i build my MAG with?
Whats the best subclass?
And can i just level up force as subclass as i level bouncer too?

Don't even bother with Force if you're going to be JB Bouncer, or even maining Bouncer at that.

With my experience, having Fighter as a subclass is best since the slayer skills, stances (brave and wise), and the bonuses you get from having Fighter as a subclass is already greater than if you went Force or Tech. As a JB Bouncer you mainly use striking attacks and not really so much your techs. It's a long science that I really suck at explaining but having Fighter as a subclass is working out for me so far.

As for what to level first, I'd say go with whatever you feel like. You can even run Bouncer until you get to level 20 to get a subclass (Bouncers are fun as is by themselves)

For MAG...If you can, the more T-ATK the better (While you are reliant on striking and PA's, your attack is based off of T-ATK so the more pumped into that the better). Dex is a good subset.

Chdata
Sep 24, 2014, 10:58 PM
What about Bo + Br vs Bo + Fi?

Or Bo + Hu?

And should Bo be a main or sub?

Kondibon
Sep 24, 2014, 11:00 PM
Answered you in this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3192776#post3192776)

What about Bo + Br vs Bo + Fi?

Or Bo + Hu?

And should Bo be a main or sub?
Bo/Br is just Bo/Hu with slightly more tech damage and less survivability, or Bo/Fi with weaker but less conditional multipliers. Most of Br's skills are weapon based or stances. The ones that aren't don't do much for Bo as it's also weapon based, and focuses more on PAs and skills for damage rather than normal attacks.

Dephinix
Sep 24, 2014, 11:23 PM
If you're using fighter, it should honestly be main class. No reason to main bouncer honestly, unless you have a S ATK mag. If not, bouncer and braver are both sub classes and will remain that way for a long time, I think. Bouncer main class skill is switch boot damage to be based on S ATK(If you're using boots, why you want more S ATK... I just don't know), and bouncer is just Katana Combat Escape. If you really need that 20 seconds of invincibility, well.. GG.

Bouncer Hunter is definitely best mobber, Fighter Bouncer, as seen in quartz dragon video, is great solo or for even group boss wrecking.
As far as fighter best subclass, Force Fighter still works wonders for me, but I'll stil put my money on overall damage bonuses(%wise) over 200 attack from pp slayer. Unless you're force trying to use deadline. halfline.. then Im not reviving you, sorry.