PDA

View Full Version : So..TWC subscribers what are y'all doing to pass time?

HiImAyumi
Sep 25, 2014, 02:39 AM
i've switched to TWC yesterday (Good timing eh?) so since i cannot access pso2 without a proxy (Tweaker proxy times out constantly after trying to log in) i've been catching up on some anime I've neglected to watch. How about you?

slayme
Sep 25, 2014, 02:47 AM
oh yeah anime i need to catch up on that too. look out Space Dandy here i come! if TWC is not fixed by tomorrow evening i'm gonna proxy/vpn so i don't miss the new Arkuma GP multi-ship event. argh TWC i hate you so much!

Psycl0ne
Sep 25, 2014, 04:36 AM
I had no idea this problem had occured... but before I tried to log in, I was watching Berserk act 3 (first time watching) and was pretty dissapointed on how it ended :(... but then I learned they're working on a saga for it so I turned that smile upside... dunno what to do now, Mario Kart 8 or Metro 2033 Redux?

Evangelion X.XX
Sep 25, 2014, 04:58 AM
I still gotta finish watching "Attack of the Titans" and "Kill la Kill"; I watched them a while ago and then stopped about half-way: got bored. But yeah, I want to finish watching them. Also need to finish watching "Log in Horizon".

Shear
Sep 25, 2014, 05:12 AM
"Kill la Kill" ... got bored
... wait those words in the same sentence don't make sense :p

HiImAyumi
Sep 25, 2014, 05:28 AM
... wait those words in the same sentence don't make sense :p
Kill la Kill got boring for me too i was constantly annoyed by friend to watch it but ehh, so far i've been doing a 24 hour marathon of Fairy Tail (love it so far) however after a buddy recommended Shakugan no Shana to watch. I'm hoping the backbone is fixed tomorrow, i can't escape Fairy Tail's grasp. Dx

LoN_Lina
Sep 25, 2014, 05:58 AM
playing PSO2 with pingzapper

Keiko_Seisha
Sep 25, 2014, 06:08 AM
Playing other games. Will just turn on the proxy if I have to, but I figure it is a chance to do some other things for the moment. If it stays down any longer I may go out and purchase Ar nosurge.

Hatsodoom
Sep 25, 2014, 10:05 AM
Hyrule Warriors, btw has this happened with TWC before?

Keiko_Seisha
Sep 25, 2014, 10:18 AM
Hyrule Warriors, btw has this happened with TWC before?

Only once when Ep3 released as far as I remember. That was from the result of pretty much a nation-wide outage. That only lasted about 2 to 3 hours and was fine after that.

Hatsodoom
Sep 25, 2014, 10:21 AM
I honestly don't remember that... Wait, I sort of do. Yah nevermind.