PDA

View Full Version : Returning player with a few questions (also looking for active team

Recyclex
Sep 29, 2014, 01:27 PM
First off, a short background story. I started playing since beta all the way till shortly after level cap was raised to 50, with a level 43 Te and 40 Fo. Now back for more, with level 52 Te, 43 Fo and Bo.

Now, questions:

1. Should I bother do any weapon crafting if I'm not going for a crit build? I know crafted weapons will have a higher potential damage but also a much larger margin and crit will do damage based on the highest potential damage.

2. 青 (blue) weapons, as opposed to standard rare weapons, have the damage margin all the way down to 60%, should I just use a less powerful but stable weapon until I get a 10/11 star one?

3. Managed to get a 11 star weapon, should I get premium and buy a BiS weapon (for Jet Boots), or wait until ULT difficulty and more weapons are out?

4. Currently on ship ⑨, any active teams need an extra member?

NotRankin
Sep 29, 2014, 01:32 PM
1: No. Especially if you're not crit/dex/whatever.
2: Honestly that's what I did till I made a cheap ass 10*, good players can destroy bad players with 11/12*s with them. This doesn't excuse one from getting a good 11* weapon though, so make sure that's your priority.
3: Get it now, 5s it and be ready for Ult.

Chdata
Sep 29, 2014, 01:45 PM
The time to buy new release weapons from Ult is months after they prices have gone down.

The time to buy things that were new a month ago is now.

Water Lag
Sep 29, 2014, 01:51 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/Ap1vbnY.png[/spoiler-box]

But no, really.

1. No.
2. Yes, pick up the strongest 9* for your class/weapon of preference till then.
3. Yes, prepare for Ultimate now, don't prepare for Ultimate when Ultimate is out.

Achelousaurus
Sep 30, 2014, 09:05 AM
1) Do you really wanna go for a crit build?
They are for poor players that don't have the meseta to buy/affix good weapons and people that MUST have a certain weapon usable by a different class (which is odd cause there are very good all class weapons for all types)
To make them work you have to sacrifice a hell lot skill points and they require at least one stance (preferably 2) active at all times.
Of those you mentioned, only bo has any stances.

2) Depends. I recommend premium because buying gear instead of making it yourself is easier AND cheaper (making yourself is only cheaper if you really know what you are doing AND have a lot of luck).
Either way you won't get around cirno.
Compare and check what weapon you can use, is strong enough and you can afford to buy/make yourself.

3) BiS? what is that?

4) I'm on ship 2, can't help you with that.

Recyclex
Sep 30, 2014, 02:30 PM
1) Do you really wanna go for a crit build?

3) BiS? what is that?

1) No, that's why I asked so I can dump all of my crafting materials to a shop or store if I get premium.

3) It means best-in-slot, the best available weapon that you can get, which after reading the wiki, it seems to be ロンダクルス with its PP cost reduction potential out of the top JBs. The price is a bit high, but I should be able to get it in a couple of weeks.

Achelousaurus
Oct 1, 2014, 03:40 AM
Bio Boots are stronger.

Kikikiki
Oct 1, 2014, 04:32 AM
Bio Boots are stronger.

Yeah but they aren't in player shops.

Achelousaurus
Oct 1, 2014, 07:38 AM
That wasn't a condition he mentioned.
But if, then um, dunno.
You can equip Bio boots a good while before you can equip any of the good 10-11* boots, too.

Recyclex
Oct 1, 2014, 11:03 AM
That wasn't a condition he mentioned.
But if, then um, dunno.
You can equip Bio boots a good while before you can equip any of the good 10-11* boots, too.

Well, I kinda implied it in the first post. Also, Bio boots takes way more time and grind than I could whip up 5 million for the boots I mentioned. More so for me, a returning player with limited amount of extreme passes and no teammates to regularly run it with.