PDA

View Full Version : I'm done with this game. Ideas for account?

dr apocalipsis
Oct 1, 2014, 08:45 AM
Yup, I'm sick of this uncanny bad luck I always have. I'm bored of C runs on mpas on boosted days, of having to waste 400 cubes for 6 slotting stuff on grind week, not getting a single valuable item ever and so on.

Do people buy beefed up accounts?
Vandalize?
NPC all my inventory?

I will hear any suggestions.

Kondibon
Oct 1, 2014, 08:49 AM
Don't do anything to it. If you're really as tired of the game as you shouldn't have to do anything to your account. But if you do decide to come back, even if it's just to mess around you don't want to have to start over do you?

gigawuts
Oct 1, 2014, 08:49 AM
just move on with your life and time

Z-0
Oct 1, 2014, 08:56 AM
You could probably sell it for sure, since character name change and player ID change exists now. You might have to get a little less money, but you could probably find someone somewhere. (don't ask me I have no idea)

isCasted
Oct 1, 2014, 08:56 AM
Don't do 6s, it's all in your head.

In general, think of it as an action game and not an RPG. If you have good stuff - use it to murder things. If you are bored of your ways to murder things - find different ways to do it. Tired of murdering? Invest into accessories, LAs etc.

As far as RNG goes in this game, it's still possible to get over it and start having fun.

the_importer_
Oct 1, 2014, 09:22 AM
How much of the game have you done? I'm asking because most people just do the same quests over and over to grind. Have you actually done everything that can be done? Take me for example, over 5 months in and: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13sHdaDOkarJns8LkWKaPLhbjKeWR_2Hl6zy2XSd57iA/edit

If you're really tired of the game, take a break, if not, try doing something like I'm doing, it's fun to complete things.

oratank
Oct 1, 2014, 10:10 AM
lol 6 slot? very important stuff

Arkanoid
Oct 1, 2014, 10:13 AM
Give me your account before you do anything stupid :/

(Aside from the fact that you already made this thread)

ReverseSeraf
Oct 1, 2014, 10:23 AM
Seems like you need a good team if you're bored of C rank runs :wacko:

As for the 400 cubes for 6 slotting, it took my friend about 500 cubes to just 5 slot, so... I'd say your luck is pretty good. It depends on what affixes you attempted though, I guess.

But if you're dead set on being "done", then I'd recommend that you sell all your stuff that you have right now on your chars before they tank in price because the items become obsolete. That way, even if you don't get superduper rare items, you can buy them in the future. Of course, that's all assuming that you would be wanting to return. I'm heavily against the idea of selling accounts for multiple reasons.

GreenArcher
Oct 1, 2014, 10:30 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2jcwj8w.jpg

NoiseHERO
Oct 1, 2014, 10:45 AM
i only got to play with you like once in cbt or something tho D:

but no really get out, willing to.accept freebies from ur account but otherwise dont worry about it run away from this terrible game, we just got stockholmsyndrumsticks.

Achelousaurus
Oct 1, 2014, 10:53 AM
I'd say give away your stuff for free, it's what I did when quitting PSO 1.
But this is PSO 2 ._.

landman
Oct 1, 2014, 11:09 AM
I'm kind of glad trading is not free in this game, specially for avoiding all the "giv rarz" posts!

If you sell your account make sure you don't do it on pso-w since it is not allowed.

RadiantLegend
Oct 1, 2014, 11:43 AM
Aim accepts free stuff. Your legend shall live on.

the_importer_
Oct 1, 2014, 12:21 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2jcwj8w.jpg

OK, I normally don't encourage trolling, but this one is good.

NoiseHERO
Oct 1, 2014, 12:35 PM

Stop lyin'.

DrCatco
Oct 1, 2014, 12:40 PM

http://i.memeful.com/memes/MVDb8nd/The-Most-Interesting-Man.jpg

LordKaiser
Oct 1, 2014, 12:48 PM
Yup, I'm sick of this uncanny bad luck I always have. I'm bored of C runs on mpas on boosted days, of having to waste 400 cubes for 6 slotting stuff on grind week, not getting a single valuable item ever and so on.

Do people buy beefed up accounts?
Vandalize?
NPC all my inventory?

I will hear any suggestions.Sell your equipment for cheap meseta and just quit. I will please ask that don't sell your account because that will become a crappy noob player that will ruin everyone's fun.

But really the best option is to just quit and leave your account alone. Just uninstall the game and that's it.

gigawuts
Oct 1, 2014, 12:50 PM
Rules of quitting a game: liquidate all assets, in case you eventually want to come back (chances are high that several content updates and balance/fix updates combined will be enticing enough to lure you back eventually). Then you can buy new gear with your meseta. It won't be amazing, but it'll beat what you had.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 1, 2014, 12:56 PM
C run MPA's?

git guud

Freshellent
Oct 1, 2014, 01:09 PM
Just take some time away from the game and come back when you are ready.

I've done it enough times to know better now. Making any effort to prevent yourself from coming back isn't going to be changed by getting rid of your stuff, it only makes your efforts that much less worthwhile. Which... is already up for debate as it is.

If you truly want to leave the game for good, you'll learn the self control aspect required for it. As for your stuff? Again, just keep it. Unless you know someone less fortunate than you that values it more than you currently do can make use of it.

Best of luck.

the_importer_
Oct 1, 2014, 01:11 PM
http://i.memeful.com/memes/MVDb8nd/The-Most-Interesting-Man.jpg

Man, I'm bookmarking this site.

Chdata
Oct 1, 2014, 01:15 PM
i'll take ur stuff if ya want l0l

I'll even promise to refund what I can if you have interest again.

Vintasticvin
Oct 1, 2014, 01:15 PM
Vidya games are like dating. Sometimes it just doesn't work out =[

Ordy
Oct 1, 2014, 01:18 PM
Uninstall

bye

SakoHaruo
Oct 1, 2014, 01:31 PM
Hmph, wasted potential.

Doc, you now what has to be done next. o3o

Nikoshae
Oct 1, 2014, 02:30 PM
I've quit a few MMO's in my time, or let the accounts run inactive. But I always keep them. I even have my old old EverQuest account from way back when. And wouldn't you know it? Some months ago I decided to toy with EQ again for a little while, and had a lot of fun reliving the nostalgia.

Don't sell or get rid of your account. Just let it sit, and maybe someday you'll get the itch to play again, or at least pop on and chat with some PSO friends.

Maybe all you need is a little break for now.

BIG OLAF
Oct 1, 2014, 03:42 PM
Just fuckin' leave? That'd be good.

francisl92
Oct 1, 2014, 04:06 PM
Keeping you're account would be a good idea if you ever changed your mind and wanted to start playing. Some will not like me for saying that but if you really don't care I wouldn't mind taking your account.

Gama
Oct 1, 2014, 04:08 PM
Just fuckin' leave? That'd be good.

i dont know why did you even bother wasting your life commenting on this pointless thread, but i share your feeling.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Oct 1, 2014, 05:16 PM
lets see you could always give your friend your account then complain to Sega it was hacked and stolen repeat this process til your account is perma banned

Sayara
Oct 1, 2014, 06:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlh2netPn0
like this

Gama
Oct 1, 2014, 06:40 PM
What a Wonderful Universe - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlh2netPn0)
like this

this. this! do this!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Jaqlou Swig KING
Oct 1, 2014, 06:47 PM
Give me all of your money. :wacko:

Lumpen Thingy
Oct 1, 2014, 07:02 PM
I have an idea......quit being a bitch and just take a break instead of over reacting like a little kid over a game.

obsexed
Oct 1, 2014, 07:25 PM
nows your chance to escape from this game, go before its too late!

elryan
Oct 1, 2014, 07:32 PM
When I'm tired with an online game, I play offline games.

New good titles include but not limited to: Shadow of Mordor, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Next week we'll have FFXIII.

Or alternatively, you can stop whining with the RNG and deal with it.

wefwq
Oct 1, 2014, 10:07 PM
Maybe you can give your ID to me :-D

Joking aside, you should just keep your ID yourself and play other game.
You'll never know when you want to play again.

Hobu
Oct 1, 2014, 10:18 PM
I got Dudu'd more than you can imagine in this game while attempting to 6S an item. But I quit being a bitch and decided to find other ways to get back up in the game. As a glass cannon Braver, I can S rank missions solo like most players do.

Just relax and think this over. When I felt frustrated, I quit for a month but I kept my account intact. Now I'm rolling meseta again and I'm one happy Dewman in the Arks fleet.

UnLucky
Oct 1, 2014, 10:31 PM
Delete your character, uninstall the game, and download the SEA client.

If you ever feel like playing again, that last one will be the biggest deterrent.

Gryffin
Oct 1, 2014, 11:31 PM
What a Wonderful Universe - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlh2netPn0)
like this

Ohhhhh my heaaaaaart ;~;

Lumpen Thingy
Oct 2, 2014, 01:56 AM
Ohhhhh my heaaaaaart ;~;

the music that went with it was so perfect lol

Achelousaurus
Oct 2, 2014, 03:32 AM
Delete your character, uninstall the game, and download the SEA client.

If you ever feel like playing again, that last one will be the biggest deterrent.
LMAO.

TaigaUC
Oct 2, 2014, 06:37 PM
I used about 200-300 cubes per account from doing several 3-4 slots during that +10% week.
PSO2 is probably the first online game I've played where my luck has been better than absolutely terrible.

I'm not someone who supports self-destructing when leaving a game.
I never know if I'll want to go back. So I just leave things as they are.
I've already twice taken a long hiatus from PSO2. It'll probably get better again later.

Even if I really want to quit a game, I won't delete the account. It's a matter of self-control.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 3, 2014, 01:40 AM
my advice? NPC everything you have, spend all the money on 1 ultra expensive item, take that item into a mission, drop it and log out. this will leave nothing for you to come back to except a base leveled character. if you come back, aside from being the level you were before, you essentially have to start from scratch everything besides noob stuffs+^_^+

Achelousaurus
Oct 4, 2014, 10:13 AM
No.
Before you just waste stuff, give your account to a friend at least.
Or Us.
Or Me.
lol
If it's the same to you, at least someone else benefits from it.

horseship
Oct 6, 2014, 08:13 AM
I thought you were done with this game. I just saw a "dr apocalipsis" running a N Falz Arms. Unless that's not you, nice job quitting :J

NoiseHERO
Oct 6, 2014, 08:45 AM
So I guess I'm not gettin' free stuff.

That's fine. :[

the_importer_
Oct 6, 2014, 09:22 AM
I thought you were done with this game. I just saw a "dr apocalipsis" running a N Falz Arms. Unless that's not you, nice job quitting :J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Courina
Oct 6, 2014, 11:29 AM
funny

actually im already try quitting for 3 times and even at the 3rd attempt DDoS and sega foreign connection block due it helping me ,and im even already have quite peaceful life too now in archeage...

but guess what? I CANT QUIT THIS GAME, HALP!!!

*has been kicked to sky*

Jaqlou Swig KING
Oct 6, 2014, 03:18 PM
Well anyone who wants to quit, feel free to donate to the "Stop me from killin" fund.