PDA

View Full Version : Team Merge

Dephinix
Oct 1, 2014, 10:16 PM
It's not translated, and I am confused about which team sends the request. Definitely don't want to ruin my friends team and my tree is the one that stays over. I see the option to apply for Team Merge, but kinda scared at that point, xD

wefwq
Oct 1, 2014, 10:28 PM
Team merge simply merge 2 team into one, but keep in mind some progress like unlocked tree effects, team accessory, team level from "Team B" (the one who request merge) will discarded, while something like Team Points (TP) and preexisting members will be carried over to Team A (the team that got merge request)

Also iirc any member from "Team B" will not retain their position, so any manager will be demoted to common or visitors.

Dephinix
Oct 1, 2014, 10:33 PM
Team requesting merge stays the main team, so that got really fucked... but yeah, main team must be the one sending reply, not team wanting to join bigger one. :|

KayinCloud
Oct 1, 2014, 10:44 PM
At least we know now. And truthfully, we didn't lose anything detrimental. We can always rebuild, right?

Dephinix
Oct 1, 2014, 10:54 PM
*Metallic somewhat manly chest pump*

wefwq
Oct 1, 2014, 11:25 PM
At least we know now. And truthfully, we didn't lose anything detrimental. We can always rebuild, right?

You can rebuild, but only when you are starting a fresh, new team.
After merged you can't take the old team back.

Hucast-Kireek
Mar 19, 2016, 07:32 PM
When merging teams does the main team lose data? like the team creation time, does it stay the same or create a new fused team date?

TheszNuts
Mar 19, 2016, 07:55 PM
Team merging is essentially the same thing as inviting the entire team one-by-one, but adding the available TP collected.

Hucast-Kireek
Mar 19, 2016, 08:14 PM
Ah ok so nothing changes except increase in team points and new members?