PDA

View Full Version : Any of you playing on server 1?

CalmMelody
Oct 3, 2014, 01:05 AM
I'd love to join a team if anyone is on the first server.

Also I have a couple questions: first off, how do you send people a whisper? It just tells me "whisper log is empty" and I can't click in it or anything. Second, I see all sorts of chatter that's in orange, but I have no idea how to respond, any help?

Lastly, I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

Drifting Fable
Oct 3, 2014, 01:17 AM
Most people you'll find here will be Ship 2 or 10, but I'm sure you find a couple of 1ners if you look around hard enough.

For whispers you'll have to look up the person (char name, player ID, something) you want to speak to on the visiphone or choose send whisper(top option if you're not using the english patch or anything) when right clicking on a character or friendlist/teamlist name.

If you're seeing orange chatter in the chat box, that should be your team chatter(thats all i recall being in all orange) which means you should be in one. You can respond with the chat command /t (message) or switch to team chat manually with the drop down boxes.

UnLucky
Oct 3, 2014, 01:19 AM
Try asking in the Player Matchup forum (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18). But most English speaking players are on Ship 2

Other questions can go in the Quick Questions thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385).

For whispers, you have to select the player somehow and choose the Whisper option. Either just click on them (T key to bring up the cursor), or from a menu like Nearby Players or at the Visiphone where you can actually type their name.

Orange chat is either from your team (O key to switch to team chat), or the proxy's global chat (type !g before every message to chat with them).

CalmMelody
Oct 3, 2014, 03:24 AM
Most people you'll find here will be Ship 2 or 10, but I'm sure you find a couple of 1ners if you look around hard enough.

For whispers you'll have to look up the person (char name, player ID, something) you want to speak to on the visiphone or choose send whisper(top option if you're not using the english patch or anything) when right clicking on a character or friendlist/teamlist name.

If you're seeing orange chatter in the chat box, that should be your team chatter(thats all i recall being in all orange) which means you should be in one. You can respond with the chat command /t (message) or switch to team chat manually with the drop down boxes.

well, I tried to respond, and it gave me an error saying that I could only send a message to team once I joined one. Also they seemed to have different letter/number combinations in front of them. A common one was "g-02"

Zellith
Oct 3, 2014, 03:37 AM
G-02 means that they are in Ship 02, and the orange text you see are the text in Global Chat to reply you need to put !g before your message i.e
!g <your message here> w/o the <> ofcourse.

Drakesan
Oct 3, 2014, 06:05 AM
I'd love to join a team if anyone is on the first server.

Also I have a couple questions: first off, how do you send people a whisper? It just tells me "whisper log is empty" and I can't click in it or anything. Second, I see all sorts of chatter that's in orange, but I have no idea how to respond, any help?

Lastly, I apologize if this is in the wrong section.
Hey, if you want to join an english speaking team on Ship 1 I can help you. Just PM me your in game ID and we'll talk more.