PDA

View Full Version : I NEED PARASOL I'LL TRADE ANYTHING REALLY!!!!!!!

FomarlChelsea
Apr 18, 2003, 01:21 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FomarlChelsea on 2003-04-18 14:03 ]</font>

KyuutoHikari
Apr 18, 2003, 02:26 PM
Everyone wants the freaking Madam's Parasol, for the sole reason that it's the only rare item that hasn't been duped to hell and back in this game. What makes you think that someone who actually *has* this lovely weapon doesn't already have everything else? Nobody will have it for trade until it also gets duped, so stop asking for it, especially when you're not even going to use it.

FomarlChelsea
Apr 18, 2003, 03:44 PM
unless you have it i don't care what you say

FomarlChelsea
Apr 18, 2003, 04:06 PM
nvm

dudley_combo
Apr 18, 2003, 04:15 PM
It's a trade forum. She requested something. So STOP FUCKING FLAMING HER. Jeez why the hell are so many people like that on these forums, like seriously get a life.

JubeiSR
Apr 18, 2003, 08:32 PM
Don't woory at least it's not impossible to get! Since Viridia gets it maybie you can get another caracter in viridia and get it or wait until someone has it and trade for them and don't pay attention to the person who just flamed you ok? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

El_Diablo_
Apr 18, 2003, 08:49 PM
Well, she kinda has a point since duping REALLY kills PSO and saying that "You want it I got it" means YOU DUPE im not flaming her tho lol this is a forum and she isn't doing nething wrong

KyuutoHikari
Apr 19, 2003, 07:18 AM
*shrug* I'm sorry ._. Flaming's not really a habit of mine, and I felt like getting some anger out. Don't take it too personally; I'm just frustrated that everybody's been going so crazy-go-nuts about the Parasol Now since it's the last truly rare item when I've been wanting it for months. I apologize for having taken that out on you.

dudley_combo
Apr 19, 2003, 08:08 AM
Well what you should be aware of is one way or another someone's gonna get it and dupe it. Hell, dupers are probably searching high and low for it right now, and its just a matter of time. Yea, duping will ruin PSO, i agree on that, but just because someone wants an item doesn't necessarily mean they're gonna dupe it.