PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 comcast users

PriestBelmondo
Oct 3, 2014, 05:30 PM
So can comcast users still not be able to connect to pso2 by normal means? Also sorry for the thread title forgot to add "connection" to it

Sizustar
Oct 3, 2014, 10:25 PM
Check to see if you can access pso2.jp, if not, then you will have to use an alternate method of conection.

Cadfael
Oct 4, 2014, 09:35 AM
As of a minute ago, no, I can't access pso2.jp using Comcast.

NotRankin
Oct 4, 2014, 06:37 PM
Nope, still stuck using AWS. (Comcast Business)

KnightFire
Oct 5, 2014, 03:23 AM
I can't access it either; I'm on Charter.

AlVaRo0515
Oct 7, 2014, 08:06 AM
I used to use Softether VPN, which was utterly garbage.
then I tried out using AWS. I heard really good reviews on that connection method, but apparently for me Im getting more than 300 Ping on that, which I cannot play with.
And now I'm using Pingzapper, which isnt bad at all and Im back at 180 ping (which is still terrible, but oh well).

LonelyGaruga
Oct 7, 2014, 12:24 PM
So can comcast users still not be able to connect to pso2 by normal means? Also sorry for the thread title forgot to add "connection" to it

As far as I'm aware, no one with Comcast can access PSO2 without using alternative connection means. I settled for using a proxy myself.

Should probably give up on connecting normally again and seek alternative connection methods. It's been a few months now.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 7, 2014, 05:39 PM
No one with Comcast can connect without alternative methods, I called them several times and in order for them to re-connect, they need an IP directly from Sega themselves (I gave them every Ship server IP, nothing) by contacting them which heh isn't going to happen consider we're not in Japan. If you can somehow get an IP that none of us know from SoJ then pass it on to Comcast (and I guess w/e ISP's, idk if their situation is the same) and see what happens.

Theres a Comcast thread somewhere buried within I think the last 10 pages, feel free to find it if you want and read it but I believe I was the furthest into getting more info than most people in that thread which availed nothing. going on 4months since no fix so not much we can do about it

DS23
Oct 7, 2014, 10:37 PM
You will NEVER be able to connect directly again. NEVER EVER.