PDA

View Full Version : JET boots...

Aurorra
Oct 6, 2014, 04:53 PM
... that we move slower with JET boots equipped than when we take them off and run? I mean sure, game mechanics, but it would have been nice to have a unique running animation like Casts' second motion type when you have jet boots equipped.

Xaeris
Oct 6, 2014, 04:59 PM
Photons.

Seriously, I raise an eyebrow at that too, but like you say, it's one of those things you just nod and smile at in the name of game balance.

UnLucky
Oct 6, 2014, 05:00 PM
The hover jets only propel you into the air, not to go real fast on the ground

Unless you spend PP

Sandmind
Oct 6, 2014, 05:22 PM
The hover jets only propel you into the air, not to go real fast on the ground

Unless you spend PP

To be honest, that air properlling is obviously quite good in "elevation challenged" map. Or Tundra. Being able to take three more seconds than using the catapult is good fun (and sometime actually faster).

Drifting Fable
Oct 6, 2014, 06:22 PM
You can bet that I'm pretty disappointed, but it wasn't unexpected to be the case. .x.

Ordy
Oct 6, 2014, 06:45 PM
What really bothers me are people using that kind of thread title.

Seriously, can't you just type "Jet boots speed" or some shit? So I don't have to click and read something pointless? Thanks

Syklo
Oct 6, 2014, 07:17 PM
On the contrary, if you lock-on to something and use jet boots' step attack, you move quite fast...

BIG OLAF
Oct 6, 2014, 07:28 PM

Seriously, can't you just type "Jet boots speed" or some shit? So I don't have to click and read something pointless? Thanks

life is 2short

time is 2precious

UnLucky
Oct 6, 2014, 07:47 PM
It's a great title since it makes it sound like one of those spambot posts

Aurorra
Oct 6, 2014, 07:57 PM

Or you could just mouseover the title and decide if you want to click on it or not.

wefwq
Oct 6, 2014, 08:57 PM
Or you could just mouseover the title and decide if you want to click on it or not.
You have to wait a couple seconds to see the text :-?