PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Whats the easiest and most consistent way for a u.s. player to get a premium account?

eyonzax
Oct 8, 2014, 07:46 AM
I really wanna get rid off alot of things in my bank and potentially make a 3rd character.

Shadowth117
Oct 8, 2014, 07:48 AM
PSO2 ES if A. You can run it on a smartphone or B. You're willing to run it on Bluestacks. You can do direct purchases this way through Google Wallet.

You could also buy Webmoney at whatever ungodly markup its at and then put it in through the isao site, but that's more of a pain imo if you can do ES. Just make sure if you do do ES that you get the Device ID code in case of shenanigans so if you can't access ES anymore you can get to it somewhere else.

eyonzax
Oct 8, 2014, 07:52 AM
PSO2 ES if A. You can run it on a smartphone or B. You're willing to run it on Bluestacks. You can do direct purchases this way through Google Wallet.

You could also buy Webmoney at whatever ungodly markup its at and then put it in through the isao site, but that's more of a pain imo if you can do ES. Just make sure if you do do ES that you get the Device ID code in case of shenanigans so if you can't access ES anymore you can get to it somewhere else.
im interested in B sounds less time consuming.

also im curious the ac player shop can you buy the outfits directly or you go through the other lottery system.

I REAAAAAAAAAALLY want the valkyrie profile outfits/to see if you can buy permanent bank extension I got 2 charcaters so my stuff last longer then normal in game now im at like 187/200