PDA

View Full Version : Mag feeding bug?

Edson Drake
Oct 9, 2014, 12:19 AM
I was afk, just about to sleep, when I got back found this:

プレイ中の皆様にお知らせいたします。  10月8日(水)定期メンテナンスにて、マグのレベル上限が「L v.190」まで解放されております。  支援レベルのゲージがレベルアップ直前まで上昇しているマグにア イテムを与えることで、意図しない箇所の支援レベルが上昇してしまうことが想定されます。  マグにアイテ ムを与える際はパラメーターを確認の上でアイテムを与えるようお願いいたします。

Google translated:

I will inform you to everyone in play. October 8 at the (water) Periodic maintenance, level upper limit of the mug will have been released until "Lv.190". By giving the item to the mug gauge support level is increased to level up just before, the level of support unintended point rises is assumed. We ask that you give the items on a check a parameter when you give the items to the mug.

What does this mean? Are the mags leveling up before the rightful amount of points? If so I'm suprised there's not emergency maintenance planned. If I understood that right, that is.

I didn't notice anything weird on mag feeding yet, probably at levels close to 190?

Squal_FFVIII
Oct 9, 2014, 12:27 AM
I better not lose my mag lvl's because of sega's shitty coding :( My mag is lvl 182 now....Plus 9* weps are very expensive so I will lose time and money if they reset it back to 175 >.<

Ceresa
Oct 9, 2014, 12:30 AM
It's just a heads up that the mag level cap was raised and to be careful feeding your mag so you don't give it a level in some unwanted stat.

For people that don't keep up with the official news site or preview videos or anything.

Edson Drake
Oct 9, 2014, 12:33 AM
Ah that's a relief. That dubious Google translation...

Thank you.

Squal_FFVIII
Oct 9, 2014, 12:36 AM
It's just a heads up that the mag level cap was raised and to be careful feeding your mag so you don't give it a level in some unwanted stat.

For people that don't keep up with the official news site or preview videos or anything.

Ah cool :)

I had already thought of that before hand haha. I usually just feed mine 3 monomates (just to feed it when I play) so I can def see people not knowing of the new mag cap and accidently getting a lvl in the wrong stat =P

Chik'Tikka
Oct 9, 2014, 03:15 AM
it's gonna happen anyway, they'll moan, and in a few weeks we'll get a mag reset or something for free. they'll mumble a bit, but shut up since they don't want to relevel their mags+^_^+