PDA

View Full Version : So........... Dance 20 happened again

saraishadow
Oct 9, 2014, 11:20 AM
Dance 27, lowest price ive seen as of late is 18 mill.............................................. ...............
........................Thank goodness I got it from scratch

obsexed
Oct 9, 2014, 11:28 AM
18mil? that dance better kill bosses in 2secs for me and have 500% rdr.

oratank
Oct 9, 2014, 11:51 AM
^you should try :D

The Walrus
Oct 9, 2014, 11:54 AM
Why does it cost so much? It looks retarded.

SakoHaruo
Oct 9, 2014, 12:03 PM
Good thing it's a shitty looking dance and not a good one. I don't think anyone is crying over that lame shit.

Sizustar
Oct 9, 2014, 12:09 PM
Why does it cost so much? It looks retarded.

Low supply that allow people to control all of it and set their own price?

UnLucky
Oct 9, 2014, 12:10 PM
This?

http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm24649470

A silly looking three-part dance seemingly pieced together at random

I'd maybe understand if it was JUST the Can Can, but I'm pretty sure that jump at the end is already a separate LA.

And the male version is like a bad glowstick dance

the_importer_
Oct 9, 2014, 12:16 PM
Like I always say, "You're free to sale at any price you want, doesn't mean people will buy it"

Rarity doesn't equal value. There's a lot of retro games that are rare because there wasn't too many copies that were produce, doesn't mean that I would pay more than $10 for them.

I'm just happy that I didn't waster millions of meseta for the PSU theme song for my jukebox and waited cause I recently got the thing for like 200 Stars from that guy dressed as a mascot who doesn't like his job.

Sizustar
Oct 9, 2014, 12:16 PM
This?

http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm24649470

A silly looking three-part dance seemingly pieced together at random

I'd maybe understand if it was JUST the Can Can, but I'm pretty sure that jump at the end is already a separate LA.

And the male version is like a bad glowstick dance

I think it's supposed to be a chearleading routine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FySX4r_U08M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FySX4r_U08M

Vintasticvin
Oct 9, 2014, 12:20 PM
Gimme a Oktoberfest costume, a tankard of beer, and a pretzel then maybe I'll be stoked for this dance.

pkemr4
Oct 9, 2014, 12:36 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FySX4r_U08M

are you still using the same AO settings but outdated drivers for those videos?

gigawuts
Oct 9, 2014, 12:44 PM

This is why I figured it was so expensive.

I bought LA121 for 21m and I'm skipping dance27 unless it falls to 10m or lower. That says quite a bit about what I think of it.

saraishadow
Oct 9, 2014, 12:57 PM
I usually get dances for about 4.5-5 mill (with the exception of dance 20 T_T)

Walkure
Oct 9, 2014, 01:18 PM
It's going to be at least 3-5 more dances until something comes the riverdance. Wake me up when that happens

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 9, 2014, 01:32 PM
Dance 20... I paid about 6 mil for it when it was in scratch... but I vaguely remember it's price shooting way up days later while it was still in scratch (which instantly killed my idea to stock em and sell later because I knew it was good). Anyone remember the numbers in ship 2?

LonelyGaruga
Oct 9, 2014, 01:46 PM
Dance 20 is going for 30m on ship 02 right now. Only four are up right now.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 9, 2014, 01:49 PM

Well that's hardly surprising. What threw me off was how it went from 6 mil to 12 mil+ within the first week it was in scratch (shoulda've invested anyway...)

Xaelouse
Oct 9, 2014, 03:44 PM
Dance 20 wasn't expensive when it first released. I think the reason why it shot up so high was because of the DDoS and people coming back and quickly buying them up
Yet this dance was like 17 mil off the bat. I only saw like one person even using it.

Xaeris
Oct 9, 2014, 03:50 PM

To think I was on the fence about whether or not I wanted to buy it for 10m when it was in rotation. I'm very glad I caved in.

BIG OLAF
Oct 9, 2014, 03:57 PM
It's not even provocative or suggestive in the slightest. The only reason I can figure that it's so expensive is because it's a jiggle-fest in the chest area.

But, even then, it shouldn't be no friggin 18mil+. I'll skip this one.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 9, 2014, 04:19 PM
It's not even provocative or suggestive in the slightest. The only reason I can figure that it's so expensive is because it's a jiggle-fest in the chest area.

ikr?

Dance 20 and 22 didn't do this, and they're better.

I guess japanese audience just like cheerleading lolis instead of full bodied ladies that have something to shake?

Sizustar
Oct 9, 2014, 04:23 PM

I think it's because not alot of people are doing the scratch this time, so low supply, and the reseller were able to grab the majority of it, and set it at 10 mil+.

If there were alot of people doing the scratch, then reseller can't control the supply and set the price.

TaigaUC
Oct 9, 2014, 04:24 PM
That's what I thought. This scratch is so dull, I doubt there are many people buying it.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 9, 2014, 04:26 PM
I think it's because not alot of people are doing the scratch this time, so low supply, and the reseller were able to grab the majority of it, and set it at 10 mil+.

If there were alot of people doing the scratch, then reseller can't control the supply and set the price.

I find that a little hard to believe since luna prophecy was in this one. That shoulda've encuraged an ample number of people to scratch.

Also, isn't the sporty short hair going through the same thing?

pkemr4
Oct 9, 2014, 04:57 PM
i think alot of people was expectign Io hair revival but was disappointed

Neith
Oct 10, 2014, 06:10 AM
Bought dance 20 a couple of months ago for about 16mil. The price just seemed to keep going up so I figured I'd get it while I could since I think it's one of the better dances.

The same kind of thing happened with the Eternal F Layer hairstyle, that got expensive really quickly and now usually sits around 20-30 mil on ship 2. The new short hairstyle (sporty one?) seems to have gotten really expensive quickly as well, and the Ouka ponytail went from 2-3mil to 6-10mil in a couple of weeks. It just seems that some tickets escalate in price really quickly, I'm assuming it's just supply and demand (or the fact that once out of rotation you can more freely hike prices up).