PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else feels a bit richer since the update?

the_importer_
Oct 9, 2014, 11:42 AM
Don't know how many quests and boards you guys completed, but since I did like 97% of them in all difficulties, I got a crap ton of items with that new reward adjustment. I went from 20 Spheres to like 43 (after converting drops and crystals), 1 Cube to 20 and I've lost count on how many grinding tools and boosters I got.

Vintasticvin
Oct 9, 2014, 11:49 AM
Share the wealth? :p

horseship
Oct 9, 2014, 11:55 AM
The spheres and cubes are chump change for a lot of people. With enough TD runs, you'll be swimming in both of them. The moment you start needing them though, you just can't get enough.

The triboosts and XQ stones were pretty great though. I got around 40 50% triboosts, 12 100%s, and enough XQ stones to 50 element my bio partizan. Those triboosts will really help me level some classes from 50 to 70, all while increasing my drop rates too.

UnLucky
Oct 9, 2014, 11:58 AM
Spheres are garbage, don't even bother converting them up from the goldmine that is Drops and Crystals.

horseship
Oct 9, 2014, 12:02 PM
I wouldn't exactly call them a goldmine considering you can't really amass them quickly in any way (as far as I know). But yeah, converting them to spheres decreases the value.

NoiseHERO
Oct 9, 2014, 12:03 PM
yeah, only having to do tacos once a week and not caring about gear but only using a male character keeps my pocket money okay for accessory day.

elryan
Oct 9, 2014, 12:08 PM
Before EP3: 20M. After EP3: 200M.
Before grand prix: 400 Excube. After grand prix: 900 Excube.

tl;dr yes

SakoHaruo
Oct 9, 2014, 12:08 PM
Hell no. I'm broke all the time. I miss my husbando klotho. :(

Daily waifu is nice to me but she can never replace Klotho . KLOTHO!!!

the_importer_
Oct 9, 2014, 12:09 PM
Spheres are garbage, don't even bother converting them up from the goldmine that is Drops and Crystals.

I was saying this before until I found out how many of those round pieces of crap it took to get a Lv3 Potential weapon. Either way, even if you don't need them, they sale in less than 2 minutes when you put them up for $45 000 a pop.

horseship
Oct 9, 2014, 12:14 PM
Drops sell for min price (1050), so you could get around 100k instead of converting it into a sphere.

Crystals sell for Idunnohowmuchrightnowbutit'susuallyaround 8-12k each, so it's still around 100k instead of converting it into a sphere.

You're better off selling drops and crystals and just buying spheres, although drops and crystals aren't really in as high demand so they might take a while to sell. Drops are pretty much only used for timed ability crafting, and crystals to trade for level 1 PAs/techs.

UnLucky
Oct 9, 2014, 12:25 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/op2HSii.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
COLD
HARD
CASH

Put up a couple stacks and they all sold. And yeah, I also had a bunch of Crystals for 10k each. Might not be worth as much now that everyone has the new PAs, though.

Vintasticvin
Oct 9, 2014, 12:27 PM
Hell no. I'm broke all the time. I miss my husbando klotho. :(

Daily waifu is nice to me but she can never replace Klotho . KLOTHO!!!

Be like me and whore yourself out to everyone else besides Faina also Klotho can stuff himself with his damn TACOs, good riddance >_>

Hexxy
Oct 9, 2014, 12:30 PM
COLD
HARD
CASH

Man that "S" person really wants your stuff.

horseship
Oct 9, 2014, 12:31 PM
How long did it take to get all of those drops though? I don't even think I get more than a few hundred in an entire month. Not to say they're not worth selling, you just don't get that many from random e-codes or whatever.

the_importer_
Oct 9, 2014, 12:37 PM
COLD
HARD
CASH

Put up a couple stacks and they all sold. And yeah, I also had a bunch of Crystals for 10k each. Might not be worth as much now that everyone has the new PAs, though.

Well you should change your name to Lucky cause I never managed to sale 1. That being said, for me, if I can't sale something in under 48 hours, I either lower the price or remove it from my store to make room for better stuff.

NoiseHERO
Oct 9, 2014, 12:38 PM
dafuq, mine never sell unless I spam them back on to top of the page.

Arrow
Oct 9, 2014, 12:43 PM
So uh
What do I spend these things on since I got no shop?

Darki
Oct 9, 2014, 12:49 PM
You could...

1. Use your excubes to get fun tickets.
2. Spam FUN scratch until you get some 3 day shop pass.
3. ...?
4. Profit!

elryan
Oct 9, 2014, 12:49 PM
So uh
What do I spend these things on since I got no shop?

I like to spend spheres on +75 XP Boost. Or if you're not leveling, Grind Risk Reduction +1 is cool too.

Arrow
Oct 9, 2014, 12:58 PM
You could...

1. Use your excubes to get fun tickets.
2. Spam FUN scratch until you get some 3 day shop pass.
3. ...?
4. Profit!

I like to spend spheres on +75 XP Boost. Or if you're not leveling, Grind Risk Reduction +1 is cool too.

oh true...
I forget that shop passes exist in the FUN scratch.
As well as the existence of XP boosters too.

LordKaiser
Oct 9, 2014, 01:01 PM
What are those colored ball shaped items on my inventory for? They are taking space and yes just I'm back to PSO2.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 9, 2014, 01:38 PM
I wouldn't exactly call them a goldmine considering you can't really amass them quickly in any way (as far as I know). But yeah, converting them to spheres decreases the value.

Wha...? why? I assumed people wouldn't buy drops, and crystals would remain 1/10th the price of spheres.

KazukiQZ
Oct 9, 2014, 02:50 PM
Wait, so if I never take my title reward before (such as the spellstones), then I didn't get anything extra? o_o

Storage issues is the reason why I didn't take all of them when they're up, but meh :/

Laxedrane
Oct 9, 2014, 03:24 PM
What are those colored ball shaped items on my inventory for? They are taking space and yes just I'm back to PSO2.

If I had to venture a guess I say it's synthesizers for affixing.. it's a circle with one of each element color in small circles inside yeah?

gigawuts
Oct 9, 2014, 03:38 PM
Most likely planet crystals, used for unit timed abilities or whatever they're called. Think latents for units with like 1-2 week time restrictions.

LordKaiser
Oct 9, 2014, 05:10 PM
OK Planet Crystals.... Do they sell good? They are taking inventory space. If the units get registered to my account on use then I doubt that I will use them. Anyway thanks for the information.

UnLucky
Oct 9, 2014, 05:12 PM
Pretty sure most of them were 1050 last I checked

Especially since they give them out for dailies now

Walkure
Oct 9, 2014, 05:14 PM
Specifically, no. I think Vopar might have the only ones worth more than 1k, but I could be wrong on even that. I don't think Timed Customizations are even that popular since it's temporary effects on one planet while permanently binding otherwise resellable 10* units (and potentially 11* units whenever 11* unit passes become a thing).

General answer to any "how much is this thing I found worth" question:

Click item in inventory (or hover over item, or finagle over to it with keyboard/controller)
CTRL + C to copy item name
Go to bananaphone
Look up item in Player Shops

Rakurai
Oct 9, 2014, 05:14 PM
Wait, so if I never take my title reward before (such as the spellstones), then I didn't get anything extra? o_o

Storage issues is the reason why I didn't take all of them when they're up, but meh :/

Only prizes that were changed could be taken again.

To my knowledge, all of the new spellstone rewards were replacing mediocre ones, so you didn't miss out on anything.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Oct 9, 2014, 05:26 PM
Episode 3 forever changed my PSO2 wallet for the better. Not having to do TACOs everyday = me not being burned out and taking a year break = me playing once a week with saved up DO's/TACO's/XO's on several characters while inevitably finding stuff worth selling for even more money.

xxmadplayerxx
Oct 9, 2014, 06:21 PM
Episode 3 forever changed my PSO2 wallet for the better. Not having to do TACOs everyday = me not being burned out and taking a year break = me playing once a week with saved up DO's/TACO's/XO's on several characters while inevitably finding stuff worth selling for even more money.

same here, i made 100mil in 1 month, down to 25mil but Episode 3 is the best!

KazukiQZ
Oct 10, 2014, 02:57 AM
Only prizes that were changed could be taken again.

To my knowledge, all of the new spellstone rewards were replacing mediocre ones, so you didn't miss out on anything.
Thanks. Still, the previous reward for those titles were worth something or not? Just curious.
Anyway, SEGA just added lots of new titles ( and rewards) for completing story quest, matterboard, ARKS quest, etc? That's what people had been telling about? Cos that's alot of Triboost 50% xD (and some other items)

landman
Oct 10, 2014, 06:30 AM
I am richer, partly thanks to the grind boost (I didn't feel like needing new equip so I only sold), but COs are making me even richer every week. And now comes the drama, if I am that wealthy, other's can be too, so... when is the inflation coming? ^^;

Achelousaurus
Oct 10, 2014, 09:15 AM
Doesn't really make much of a difference to me, been hoarding a ton of stuff anyway.

Also, PDs may sell nicely nut unless you don't sell decent stuff in your shop, they are better converted to spheres for unlocking potential, mini mag food items or the exclusive exp +75% boosters (or get 5 25% boosters and never run around without exp boost again).