PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Late October update Video up

Sizustar
Oct 10, 2014, 04:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QuH17Q3oGo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QuH17Q3oGo

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 10, 2014, 04:14 AM
Female zeno costume (or rather echo's 3rd costume from the way the video displays it) get's a passing grade from me. Heels look proper. Do want in black, dark purple, or maybe even white.

Sanguine2009
Oct 10, 2014, 04:20 AM
so shimakaze socks? when do we get the butt floss sailor suit to match?

Hobu
Oct 10, 2014, 04:21 AM
I like it.

Ce'Nedra
Oct 10, 2014, 04:29 AM
They better revive the original Devil Wings and Devil's Tail accessories D;

NoiseHERO
Oct 10, 2014, 04:38 AM
Outfits decent specially casts/xeno joints

But wheres da videogames.

That emq better be good exp.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 10, 2014, 04:47 AM
Outfits decent specially casts/xeno joints

But wheres da videogames.

That emq better be good exp.

I literally have no faith in the EQ. It's going to be reverse NASCAR; we're gonna go right, in a circle until we cap points, go back to ship, and repeat.

As for the Exp, it's better than not doing an EQ at least. Have any better ideas for the 30-45 minutes you could be doing the EQ?

Ce'Nedra
Oct 10, 2014, 04:49 AM
I literally have no faith in the EQ. It's going to be reverse NASCAR; we're gonna go right, in a circle until we cap points, go back to ship, and repeat.

As for the Exp, it's better than not doing an EQ at least. Have any better ideas for the 30-45 minutes you could be doing the EQ?

fap to your character in luna prophecy?

I'm sure the exp will be same range as ToT2 and with the amounts of bosses that can spawn it will be nice.

NoiseHERO
Oct 10, 2014, 04:50 AM

AQ's with hax on.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 10, 2014, 04:51 AM
fap to your character in luna prophecy?

That's worth EXP?! I couldave capped RA by now!

SakoHaruo
Oct 10, 2014, 05:32 AM
They better revive the original Devil Wings and Devil's Tail accessories D;

I just need the wings then I'll have the complete set.

inb4 SEGAC

Xaeris
Oct 10, 2014, 05:37 AM
That hunter is playing with no stances turned on. I feel like that's worth a lot of insight as to how they do play testing.

Ce'Nedra
Oct 10, 2014, 05:53 AM
That's worth EXP?! I couldave capped RA by now!

How you think I level so fast lately ;)

I just need the wings then I'll have the complete set.

inb4 SEGAC

:O so jelly you already got the tail...they are like 30m or not for sale at all D;

Stealthcmc1974
Oct 10, 2014, 05:56 AM
Are people really overlooking the cross species outfits? Really?

Neith
Oct 10, 2014, 06:02 AM
Female outfit (the one that appears after Zeno's set) looks good. Hallowe'en EQ will be just the same as always, only difference this time appears to be toy Darkers and Nyau.

I do wonder how many times they'll recycle the same seasonal EQs :wacko:

Edit: Cross-species outfits was a common thing in that Casts could use 'human' outfits like bikini/wedding dress etc but it's interesting to see that now we have a cast set that's usable by humans. I'm going to guess it won't be a traditional cast set (as in body/arms/legs) but rather a single one piece outfit. Not ideal for casts wanting to customize but barely any casts use cast parts anyway...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 10, 2014, 06:17 AM
Are people really overlooking the cross species outfits? Really?

It kinda looks stupid to me at least, so I really wouldn't dwell on it.

Punisher106
Oct 10, 2014, 07:45 AM
A new story chapter, eh? So that makes us... 3 chapters behind.

I think this program Aida claims to have is a ruse.

Vintasticvin
Oct 10, 2014, 08:59 AM
My wallet is ready for this scratch, bring it on Sega! Eq looks pretty fun and looking forward to hearing horror stories of how the teddy Darker destroyed everyone unless you guys got them figured out by now :(

>_> The Crazy Cake Sisters are back in town, the one of many lobbies I look forward to!

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 10, 2014, 01:32 PM
At least halloween lobby music is good. It's not painfully japanese, or ESCAPE FROM THE THE CITY tier.

Maenara
Oct 10, 2014, 01:38 PM

Big Vardha can spawn.

LonelyGaruga
Oct 10, 2014, 02:30 PM
If you want to fight Big Vardha, run Tunnels/SHAQ Tunnels or the Vardha EQ instead.

Tyreek
Oct 10, 2014, 02:47 PM
But since when does Vardha ever spawn in Desert? Rarely? Would make for an interesting boss/enemy round up.

KazukiQZ
Oct 10, 2014, 03:08 PM
Very rare and need a very specific Map layout for it to spawn. Eventhen other boss might shows up.

Freshellent
Oct 10, 2014, 05:20 PM
Man, it's really great to be a CAST. Some wonderful parts coming out.

NotRankin
Oct 10, 2014, 05:42 PM
A new story chapter, eh? So that makes us... 3 chapters behind.

I think this program Aida claims to have is a ruse.

Then why don't you volunteer lol

Vintasticvin
Oct 10, 2014, 05:48 PM
After watching the video I want all the loot from this patch @w@ I will admit to shrieking with joy at the Scratch stuff and mags and weapons >_< Sega can I haz and be able to equip the wand, lancets, and TMGs plox? Kthnxbai

BIG OLAF
Oct 10, 2014, 05:51 PM
The Sorting Hat from Harry Potter as an accessory? I mean, I guess that's a thing or something.

Also, the outfits are junk, except the male CAST parts.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 10, 2014, 06:55 PM
The Sorting Hat from Harry Potter as an accessory? I mean, I guess that's a thing or something.

Also, the outfits are junk, except the male CAST parts.

I will work that women's outfit somehow (I have no idea what they're calling the zeno outfit series at all. Someone help me out here). There's nothing painfully visibly wrong with it from what I've seen, and I was looking really hard.

What do you have against it?

BIG OLAF
Oct 10, 2014, 08:28 PM
I will work that women's outfit somehow (I have no idea what they're calling the zeno outfit series at all. Someone help me out here). There's nothing painfully visibly wrong with it from what I've seen, and I was looking really hard.

What do you have against it?

Mostly the long dress part of it. Those kinds of outfits always look like garbage in my opinion. If they nixed the dress on the back, it would be an awesome outfit.

Also, the little neck brace. Enough with the neck braces, SEGA.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 10, 2014, 08:54 PM
Mostly the long dress part of it. Those kinds of outfits always look like garbage in my opinion. If they nixed the dress on the back, it would be an awesome outfit.

Also, the little neck brace. Enough with the neck braces, SEGA.

Well I don't mind the dress. At least it's in a dark color, and not overly frilly/girly because we have more than enough of that. It is lacking in physics from the looks of it though, which is a weirdly obvious contrast to the male version's cloak two seconds before it, but I guess i'd have to wait and see how off that may look with a character in action.

Looking again, I think that dress is what's keeping that costume from looking too girly. Without it, it's torso armor+short skirt (disturbingly close to claris clais outfit actually...).

As for the neck brace, don't mind that either since it isn't ballistic coat's at least. Many costumes have neckbraces some degree. Doesn't need to be there, but it's not ruining the practicality, and image of the outfit as a whole, unlike raid sfida's footwear, or whatever purpose ballistic coat's neck-thing is supposed to serve for example.

Look carefully at feeling robe's neckbrace. Looks more like goggles around the neck than anything else, and it's not significant enough to ruin that costume by itself.

I do hope it's recolorable.

Stealthcmc1974
Oct 10, 2014, 09:14 PM
I do hope it's recolorable.

Costumes in a series with CAST parts and such usually are the recolorable ones, so my money's on yes for that.

Tyreek
Oct 10, 2014, 11:10 PM
Sounds like a female outfit I'll actually invest in.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 10, 2014, 11:21 PM
Sounds like a female outfit I'll actually invest in.

Did I accidentally hype this costume for you?

RealKillaK
Oct 10, 2014, 11:47 PM
Sega putting Quartz in desert next is bal rodos in f.c.

wefwq
Oct 10, 2014, 11:55 PM
Socks that everyone will sell on nonsense price, again :-x

I hope they boost changeover rate for nyau, 80% of time i beat him to tears he just go away and left nothing.

Tyreek
Oct 11, 2014, 12:21 AM
Did I accidentally hype this costume for you?

Not at all, this is the first costume I seen in a while that's elegant, yet cool looking, and doesn't make you look like some slut for showing skin in the right places. The last female outfit I invested in long ago was Heart Breaker, and it did its job in fitting my character's style. This one looks like it'll do the job too.

SakoHaruo
Oct 11, 2014, 04:00 AM
Socks that everyone will sell on nonsense price, again :-x

Stripe socks? I got mine for around 400k each when they first came out. Pretty sure enough people will play the scratch for the socks alone. I'm guessing around 800k - 1.5mil day one.