PDA

View Full Version : Most optimal use of gunslash currently?

Izlude77714
Oct 10, 2014, 08:07 PM
I was curious what people are doing these days for a pure gunslash build
it seems like it has been buffed alot because the recent ep 3 changes so a viable build should be possible

what PAs are people spamming?
is standing snipe worth it?
which gunslash to choose? Lufnesia vs Shut Rounder vs Arao Slash

Zorua
Oct 10, 2014, 08:54 PM
I usually see gunslash users using aiming shot and additional bullet. As for which one to use, I would go with Shut Rounder, but I'm biased because I like the way it looks.

Maenara
Oct 10, 2014, 09:33 PM
SLASH RAVE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4JM4MfPYQo

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 10, 2014, 10:00 PM
SLASH RAVE

That right there, is a true try hard.

SakoHaruo
Oct 10, 2014, 10:18 PM
Store it in your back pocket. Leave it there. Optimal ._.b

GALEFORCE
Oct 10, 2014, 10:22 PM
FiHu is an excellent GS user. You can make use of most of GS's PAs with it. Even addbullet is pretty good on it thanks to limit break's extra pp recovery and deadline slayer.

I wanna say it's pretty dead on ranger classes due to being incompatible with bullet keep. Still usable, but you won't get to have those extra 4 bullets handy.

infiniteeverlasting
Oct 10, 2014, 10:26 PM
SLASH RAVE

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK
THAT IS INSANE

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 10, 2014, 10:37 PM
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK
THAT IS INSANE

The GS potential added 14% extra damage when at or below 25% HP btw.

I'm more surprised that he committed pallet space to GS PAs that are mildly different from one another (like rage dance, and serpent air basically being 'hit whatever is in front of you really hard' for example), find minor niches for them anyway in a boss fight, and switch as much as he does, which is why I say that is real try hard level.

Me going through sakura, hatou, shunka, and holding current pallets is... pretty much... this same shit... oh... I guess I'm just as bad, am I?

infiniteeverlasting
Oct 10, 2014, 10:41 PM
I'm more surprised that he committed pallet space to GS PAs that are mildly different

do people really do this.
i'm so scrubby i leave palette space for my mates even while having automate halfline at 100%, though i only have dimate and trimates so that i get healed to at least more than 50% each time XD

Xaelouse
Oct 10, 2014, 10:43 PM
I sold off my rainbow gunslashes because they never fixed Kreisenschlag, which is currently a poor man's slide shaker.
Besides that I guess you could fire off pitiful add bullet as FI/HU instead.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 10, 2014, 11:13 PM
do people really do this.
i'm so scrubby i leave palette space for my mates even while having automate halfline at 100%, though i only have dimate and trimates so that i get healed to at least more than 50% each time XD

Weapon pallet

Rien
Oct 10, 2014, 11:34 PM
There are new addition bullet and slash rave latents around now so.

Hobu
Oct 11, 2014, 12:08 AM
Then again, everything is better with FI/HU.

Maenara
Oct 11, 2014, 12:53 AM
Sorry guys, I just can't stop raving about Slash Rave.

Nikoshae
Oct 11, 2014, 05:11 AM

I see what you did there.

Sandmind
Oct 11, 2014, 09:42 PM

If Slash Rave is that multi hit PA that was doing 60k+ a hit at time under Limit Break, then I cannot blame you. I seriously cannot blame you.

And I wouldn't be surprised if part of the PA variety is due to FI's Tech Art JA.

Mattykins
Oct 11, 2014, 10:11 PM
I still use mine the exact same way I always have: Additional Bullet or nothing :V