PDA

View Full Version : pp refill fast method :)

diamondx
Oct 13, 2014, 07:11 AM
I want to know what is the best weapon or method for refilling pp real fast. I am a force/tech level 70. but i can craft weapon to fit my class if nessessarry .

Rien
Oct 13, 2014, 07:14 AM
sub techer and use skill "PP Convert"

Dycize
Oct 13, 2014, 07:33 AM
Nah, if you really wanna go fast you go TE/GU, use PP convert, equip an all class double saber (double saber legacy has a pp regen boosting latent too!) and use your dash attack with GU's Attack PP Restorate skill.

...More seriously, yeah, PP convert and PP restorate on TE will give you all you need. You could go the extra mile and get the PP regen boost trigger action on your mag as well as the PP regen photon blast...
People also use a gunslash in gun mode to regen PP from afar in between two techs.
It's not hard to get your PP going.

Hexxy
Oct 13, 2014, 08:57 AM
Craft a Lacrucio (7* katana) for class use. Grind to potential level 3. Katana gets 6pp per attack, so 7.8pp per attack with spirit collector 3 (31.2pp per combo). You could also use the double saber legacy mentioned above, also with spirit collector, you will get 19.5pp per step attack and you can spam it. Lacrucio is faster though since katana has much bigger range so hitting a group of enemies will refill you in a couple seconds, and also gives you the option of jump attack (since you're not stepping).

Chdata
Oct 13, 2014, 01:06 PM
Double sabres give the fastest PP regen while meleeing. This is now much more viable with the unlocking of step attack on all weapons.

Gunslashes give good safe PP regen from a distance.

branflakes325
Oct 13, 2014, 01:14 PM
I haven't tried it, but talis zondeel + talis throw is a good option for recovering PP fast as far as I know.

TaigaUC
Oct 13, 2014, 06:16 PM
I'm using those white/black parasol gunslashes at latent level 3. Recovers more PP.
Not sure if they're the best choice though.

Zorak000
Oct 13, 2014, 07:11 PM
I use a Fromm Bellow (415 DEX) when I am Fo/Fi but that is just because I like the way it looks, but a Block Bellow (300 DEX) is fine; Nero Parasol needs 520 T-atk to equip, so it would also work fine for Force.

a talis can be better because it pierces multiple enemies, but if there are few enemies around a gunslash beats it out for speed. plus the only Spirit Collector talis is an 11* and the 12* (though it is a stronger version of it)

in Mine Defense you can shoot the Tower with the gunslash to recover PP, but I don't think it works with talis (also you get pp back for shooting the tower while in your AIS, so you can easily dash across the entire field and still have pp if you do it right)

TaigaUC
Oct 13, 2014, 07:13 PM
If I recall correctly, you can also shoot the walls in TD2 to recover PP.
I avoid TD2, so I don't remember clearly. People tend to suck really badly at TD2.

Chdata
Oct 13, 2014, 10:28 PM
You can shoot at breakable TD2 walls or towers to regen PP.

I do it all the time.