PDA

View Full Version : Can't Believe I'm Still Blocked

UltATK
Oct 17, 2014, 07:12 PM
I have zero motivation to play since I have to use a proxy to login. I just don't have it in me. Damn that DDOSer. I want pso2 american version now. im tired of that japanese server. if they dont update it in a timely manner im just not going to play at all. im getting too old for this crap.

untrustful
Oct 17, 2014, 07:17 PM
The proxy can be embedded into pso2 tweaker for easy loading though.

gigawuts
Oct 17, 2014, 07:24 PM
Then don't play.

No, seriously, this game isn't worth the effort if you don't find dealing with a proxy and all that to be easy. Put that effort to better use.

Squal_FFVIII
Oct 17, 2014, 08:16 PM
I find that using the pso2proxy is ultra easy. You don't need to install anything on your pc and its like 3 easy steps when doing it manually.

You basically copy and paste some stuff in your host file and download two files and place them in your pso2 bin folder and your done.

With the tweaker its even easier since you just copy and paste a link and the tweaker does everything else for you.

Sizustar
Oct 17, 2014, 09:11 PM
I have zero motivation to play since I have to use a proxy to login. I just don't have it in me. Damn that DDOSer. I want pso2 american version now. im tired of that japanese server. if they dont update it in a timely manner im just not going to play at all. im getting too old for this crap.

You're not blocked, unless you live in the SEA Or China region, those are the only region that are IP blocked.

Now if you're talking about 816, then you'll have to contact Sega support to see what the issue is.

If you can't access the official site, due to ISP, then you have to either switch to a ISP that has a route that can connect or use a proxy/vpn that have a route that can connect.

xxmadplayerxx
Oct 17, 2014, 09:21 PM
Lol new posters are always so sensitive to advice! lmao.

Cadfael
Oct 17, 2014, 10:12 PM
I remember when games were 8kb and loaded onto 5" floppy disks. And the graphics only came in only two colors: green and not green. Stop whining about having to go through a few inconveniences to play PSO2 because nobody is forcing you to. Don't want to use a proxy or the tweaker? Play a different game, switch ISPs, or move to Japan. Otherwise, nobody cares.

SakoHaruo
Oct 17, 2014, 10:42 PM
You should use 3 ISPs at the same time like myself then you wont have to worry about being blocked from the servers. o3o

oratank
Oct 17, 2014, 10:55 PM
lol what's next?