PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Camera rotate automaticly

xychangli
Oct 17, 2014, 11:56 PM
I use a keyboard and mouse to play on a laptop, when I move my mouse then stop, the camera will start to rotate up or to the right slowly and the way to stop it is to click on the mouse. Does anyone know how to fix it? I've changed dozens of mice but is still just happens.:-? The drivers have also been installed correctly.

gigawuts
Oct 18, 2014, 12:35 AM
Do you have any controllers connected to your computer? If so, try disconnecting them.

xychangli
Oct 18, 2014, 01:12 AM
no i dont

xychangli
Oct 18, 2014, 01:13 AM
Do you have any controllers connected to your computer? If so, try disconnecting them.

no i dont

Edson Drake
Oct 18, 2014, 01:54 AM
Maybe the drivers of the mice are the problem, Razers are especially bad. I'd rather have them without the official drivers, they work so much smoother.

I used to have that issue, I used a PS1 Dualshock controller. Temp fix was just to a 360 on the stick, but it is annoying I agree. After I started using a XB360 pad, no more spinning around.

Try your mouse without any drivers(only the Windows ones of course).

Sizustar
Oct 18, 2014, 02:04 AM
Does your laptop have a touchpad, see if it's possible to disable that.

wefwq
Oct 18, 2014, 02:22 AM
Another Laptop user here
- Check your mouse, or try to use different one and see if the problem still persist.
- Dont forget to check your touchpad, it is still active or turned off, check driver, etc.
- Try to play on flat surface.