PDA

View Full Version : As anyone tried PS Nova on the Vita TV/Playstation TV?

the_importer_
Oct 18, 2014, 06:35 PM
If so, I was wondering how the controls work? On the Vita, it seems that your sub pallet works with the touch screen, so how does it work with a PS3/PS4 controller?

Thanks

Sizustar
Oct 18, 2014, 06:36 PM
Demo doesn't support the Vita TV, only the full game will.

the_importer_
Oct 18, 2014, 06:44 PM
Demo doesn't support the Vita TV, only the full game will.

Oh, well never mind then :p

Guess I'll revive this topic in November.

the_importer_
Nov 27, 2014, 10:16 PM
So ya, the game is out, has anyone tried it with PS Vita TV yet? If so, how are the PS3/PS4 controls? Are you able to use the extra buttons? What about the touch screens, how are the replaced?

Totori
Nov 28, 2014, 04:20 AM
Besides the colors being kinda blander, but that's to be expected without that lovely screen the Vita has. You can use the new feature the Vita TV has for the touch panels if you enable them, (They work by using the R3 and L3 for each finger, while clicking with the Cross button)

Honestly it's a bit slower, but it's great that you can save the position of the finger, just in case you need to quickly reach that Monomate. I love the analog, that my PS3 controller has, so in all it feels extremely nice.

Husq
Nov 28, 2014, 04:33 AM
If your screen is full rgb, make sure it is enabled on your vita tv.
Same is true if your screen only supports limited rgb. In that case choosing limited rgb is recommended. That should correct the colours. By default the vita tv is set to limited rgb, as that is what most tv support.

the_importer_
Nov 28, 2014, 01:13 PM
The main concern for me is how to select items in the sub-pallet, must be slow as hell if you have to use L3 or R3 with the d-pad.

Totori
Nov 30, 2014, 01:44 AM
If it requires the touch, you just click L3 and then press X over the icon. It's not that slow, but it's what you gotta do.