PDA

View Full Version : Can't receive email confirmation code since switching computers.

N-Decent
Oct 19, 2014, 08:30 PM
Is this a common issue?

I can't seem to get the email into my inbox. Do I need to wait a certain amount of time? Or am I boned?

All I am really looking for is reassurance that this issue has happened to someone else before, and was able to overcome it.

Let me know.

UltATK
Oct 19, 2014, 09:15 PM
i deleted the email account i used so when that came up i just gave up.

Enforcer MKV
Oct 19, 2014, 09:22 PM
What Email service do you use?

Sizustar
Oct 19, 2014, 09:39 PM
Email isn't related to computer, unless you use a program like outlook and didn't set it up correctly.

N-Decent
Oct 19, 2014, 11:49 PM
I'm logging in from a new source and email confirmation needs to be used. Except email does not come into my inbox.

Sizustar
Oct 19, 2014, 11:53 PM
I'm logging in from a new source and email confirmation needs to be used. Except email does not come into my inbox.

And that still has nothing to do with the computer, smartphone etc that you use.

.Jack
Oct 20, 2014, 12:52 AM

Some email providers don't work (Hotmail I believe is one of them) and the email codes get delivered instantly. Like Enforcer MKV asked, which email provider are you using?

Gama
Oct 20, 2014, 02:55 AM
use gmail

JanosA
Oct 25, 2014, 07:47 AM
i had this same problem with my first account. Signed it up with a gmail acct, got a new PC, and never got my confirmation email after weeks of trying over and over. Spent alot of time here asking around for advice also. Ended up having to make a new acct using yahoo.co.jp email.

i would say you're screwed

Sizustar
Oct 25, 2014, 08:23 AM
i had this same problem with my first account. Signed it up with a gmail acct, got a new PC, and never got my confirmation email after weeks of trying over and over. Spent alot of time here asking around for advice also. Ended up having to make a new acct using yahoo.co.jp email.

i would say you're screwed

What Email provider you use, has absolutely nothing to do with your computer.

That's like saying, the type of TV you use will affect regular TV programming.

JanosA
Oct 25, 2014, 08:40 AM
What Email provider you use, has absolutely nothing to do with your computer.

That's like saying, the type of TV you use will affect regular TV programming.

ok.

I'm just saying what happened. my apologies