PDA

View Full Version : New weapons?

Achelousaurus
Oct 20, 2014, 10:32 AM
Ok it's been a while since we got new weapons but I haven't found any yet, hell I don't even know what we got.

Can anyone link me to a list of the new weapons?

I don't want to check all weapon pages of the jp wiki and filter out just the new ones.

Shinamori
Oct 20, 2014, 11:00 AM
These are all the new weapons (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E5%AE%9F%E8%A3%85%E6%83%85%E5%A0%B1%2F% E6%AD%A6%E5%99%A8).

Laxedrane
Oct 20, 2014, 01:14 PM
The new weapons are Dual Blades( two sword in either hand) and Jet boots sported by the Bouncer class.

Achelousaurus
Oct 21, 2014, 05:11 AM
Thanks a lot Shinamori.
And very, very funny indeed Lax >_>

Achelousaurus
Oct 21, 2014, 05:38 AM
I HATE SEGA!
Quite a few of the new weapons look awesome and have a high atk, but so many have mediocre or downright crappy potentials.

A 13% crit dmg increase on a Katana? Unless math is failing me completely (again >_<), this is less than 1% dmg boost overall.
And with max fury crit and avg crit it's like 7%, which is good but that means throwing away other skills to get full stance crits.

Friggin Healing Share on not one, but two melee weapons? WTF Sega?
I suppose the ice dmg boost and lighting charge time reduction rods are gonna be real popular though.

I still consider Koukomaru the worst offender cause it looks so awesome but has such a bad potential.

Sacrificial
Oct 21, 2014, 07:08 AM
both stances crit, that would be 50% crit chance increase actually and thats w/o katana gears insane boost.

So you won't deal 100% damage but 113% with that katana when katana gear is active for that 100% chance. just saying :p

Achelousaurus
Oct 21, 2014, 08:00 AM
Yeah but the points in crit could be put to better use. Permanent S-atk up for the same or a higher overall dmg boost and when gotten early allowing to quickly equip some weapons.
Or for hunter to max warcry.
Not to mention best special on Katana not counting a yasha rainbow is avg stance boost, only 6% less but all all times no matter what you do.