PDA

View Full Version : Scratch up

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 22, 2014, 12:34 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20141022/

First decent PSO2 original costume for women in a while.

And by women, I mean women; not lolis, not magical girls, not exhibitionists.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

Rien
Oct 22, 2014, 12:35 AM
And at the same time

The absolute shittiest caseal costume ever

Xaeris
Oct 22, 2014, 12:35 AM
Ah, Magia Savior. Will you finally dethrone the Ballistic Coat? Or will you fall prey to crap scaling like all your predecessors have? Only time will tell.

EvilMag
Oct 22, 2014, 12:37 AM
Question, are you able to recolor the cast outfit that's for fleshes?

xxmadplayerxx
Oct 22, 2014, 12:39 AM
Dam they took out shooting boost and i was 400k away from buying it.

Xaeris
Oct 22, 2014, 12:40 AM

Good question. My guess, and this is pulled completely straight from my ass, it'll match your main and subcolors, like ordinary casts parts would. Well, not completely from my ass; items that color change tend to be displayed in the scratch with that grey neutral color.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 22, 2014, 12:42 AM

Umm... good question...

Didn't bother giving it any thought really. Thought the concept was silly.

Zorua
Oct 22, 2014, 12:43 AM
That new Echo outfit... Yes. Give it to me.

Drifting Fable
Oct 22, 2014, 12:43 AM
Good question. My guess, and this is pulled completely straight from my ass, it'll match your main and subcolors, like ordinary casts parts would. Well, not completely from my ass; items that color change tend to be displayed in the scratch with that grey neutral color.
^ That's my theory, it be pretty cruddy if you couldn't.

Alternatively, Blue wonder treat, and yet no seeker equivalent . . . what is this Sega .A.?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 22, 2014, 12:46 AM
For what few people here want to use cry savior, but think the gap between the pants' cutoff and boots is silly, try the black school socks. Should be just long enough to fix it.

スクールソックスM 黒

final_attack
Oct 22, 2014, 01:06 AM
For what few people here want to use cry savior, but think the gap between the pants' cutoff and boots is silly, try the black school socks. Should be just long enough to fix it.

スクールソックスM 黒

Thank you. Will look into it ^^

SakoHaruo
Oct 22, 2014, 01:09 AM
No Demon Tail? I mean I already have it but a friend was looking forward to getting one of her own. D:

Might have to buy 6/7 Echo outfits. It's a good thing rappy suits are cheap these days.

I already have the stripe socks from a year ago and I could never find a good outfit for them. So meh.

Kondibon
Oct 22, 2014, 01:13 AM
I'm glad they're giving fleshy outfits to casts, if only because I can hopefully get Canary Piece, for milla eventually.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 22, 2014, 01:14 AM
The fact they made an Echo lookalike model the costume (and in red no less) bugs me. Now everyone will call it Echo's outfit even if she never wears it -_-

Skyly
Oct 22, 2014, 01:15 AM
Looks like power boost is gonna go back down. Need like 4 of em

Kondibon
Oct 22, 2014, 01:15 AM
I won't be surprised if she does next time she's relevant to the story honestly...

KazukiQZ
Oct 22, 2014, 01:18 AM
@maninbluejumpsuit
I think it's silly so I'll try your suggestion, thank you :)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 22, 2014, 01:18 AM
Looks like power boost is gonna go back down. Need like 4 of em

Stocking up would be a good idea since people will DEMAND A MINIMUM OF 8 AFFIXES ON ALL OF YOUR GEAR IN NOVEMBER!!!

Thank you. Will look into it ^^

@maninbluejumpsuit
I think it's silly so I'll try your suggestion, thank you :)

Don't thank me yet. I am eyeballing it after all. Though to be fair, it is the best, and only choice male characters currently have (besides one of those brightly-colored full-body suits that is).

EvilMag
Oct 22, 2014, 01:27 AM
google translated this part in the update page

http://alt1.cyberkitsune.net/players/news/?id=4662

キャスト以外の種族が着用可能なボディ、アーム、レッグ一体型の「ルックス」系コスチュームを 実装します。
カラーチェンジパスでコスチュームカラーの変更が可能です。
変更結果はコスチュームごとに保存されます。

※キャストパーツのサブカラーに相当する部分のカラーは変更できません。

google translated version:
Race of the cast other than to implement a wearable body, arm, leg integrated the "looks" systems costume.
Change of costume color is available in the color change path.
Change results are stored in each costume.

※ You can not change the color of the portion corresponding to the sub-color of the cast parts.

Walkure
Oct 22, 2014, 01:34 AM
That sucks.

At least there's new, awesome red recolors.

LotusFX
Oct 22, 2014, 02:01 AM
Servers up.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 22, 2014, 02:27 AM
I'm going to need some rappy suits. I want it to match my dio kalicisma.

Shady3011
Oct 22, 2014, 02:30 AM
Any idea if you can move the Devil Wings?

Walkure
Oct 22, 2014, 02:32 AM
It's an accessory, I don't see why not.

You can't make them spread apart more, but you can move their absolute location.

Shady3011
Oct 22, 2014, 02:33 AM
That's good to know. Didn't scratch them so will buy them if that's the case.

oratank
Oct 22, 2014, 03:08 AM
eyes on bingo reward guys :D

Rien
Oct 22, 2014, 03:11 AM
The fact they made an Echo lookalike model the costume (and in red no less) bugs me. Now everyone will call it Echo's outfit even if she never wears it -_-

Actually they said in the livestream that she will

Ce'Nedra
Oct 22, 2014, 03:19 AM
Only Devil Wings revival and no Demon/Devil Tail?. I am a sad panda right now as I wanted both ;;

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 22, 2014, 04:10 AM
Actually they said in the livestream that she will

Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Hrith
Oct 22, 2014, 04:29 AM
Okay, I agree with you Shigure, this is a really good costume. I believed otherwise at first because of how ugly the caseal parts and the original (Zeno's) outfit are, but the female one is really cool-looking, and there's a cast version, whee.

Dycize
Oct 22, 2014, 05:00 AM
So who was saying Echo wouldn't wear this outfit again?
Mild spoilers I guess.
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/tAec1av.png[/spoiler-box]

Rain Walker
Oct 22, 2014, 08:00 AM
Everything is so expensive. My wallet suffers

Achelousaurus
Oct 22, 2014, 09:24 AM
Cause no one cares about Echo in the first place.

Houten
Oct 22, 2014, 09:51 AM
I would like Echo's costume more if the back part of the "coat?" is at the same level as the front. It helps to hid that strange gap in the boot where its made of thinner material than the rest of the boot.

Dnd
Oct 22, 2014, 10:05 AM
The fact the one thing i was after didnt happen pissed me off so much

Why didnt the blue/black striped tights get revived ._.

Achelousaurus
Oct 22, 2014, 10:24 AM
Actually tbh I kinda like the echo costume, I may get it in red and blue unless it costs too much.
I never spend much on stuff I'm not sure I use a lot.

Still, overall this is pretty boring scratch. I just hope the las and accessories sell for a lot.

Usually I get some AC scratch for sale and keep almost nothing, then buy the stuff I actually want from the player shop (cause I almost never get scratch myself I want to keep).

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 22, 2014, 12:33 PM
So who was saying Echo wouldn't wear this outfit again?
Mild spoilers I guess.
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/tAec1av.png[/spoiler-box]

NOOOOOOOoooooooo, I'm melting!

Ah well, that just means Echo is copying good fashion sense since she clearly needed guidance up til now, and I seen players wear it first!

Neith
Oct 22, 2014, 04:05 PM
Actually tbh I kinda like the echo costume, I may get it in red and blue unless it costs too much.

It's absurdly expensive for a 'regular' outfit. Last I checked the cheapest on ship 2 was 1.8mil. Less than half that for the Cast version.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 22, 2014, 04:13 PM
It's absurdly expensive for a 'regular' outfit. Last I checked the cheapest on ship 2 was 1.8mil. Less than half that for the Cast version.

Posted in the fashion thread about that. You're better off getting rappy suits. White and yellow were both around 430k last night. Probably went up by now due to the costume prices more than doubling... and I called it right. Yellow at 700k+. What at a little over 500k. Doubtful the others are any cheaper.

BIG OLAF
Oct 22, 2014, 04:15 PM
Echo's costume doesn't look as shit as it did in the preview video, but I still don't know if I want it.

Only things that looks cool to me are those little kunai earrings, and the hypnotized eyes...for "reasons."

Flaoc
Oct 22, 2014, 07:52 PM
really enjoying this echo outfit and have a random color change pass i didnt know about that i can use if i feel like it

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 22, 2014, 08:03 PM
Echo's costume doesn't look as shit as it did in the preview video, but I still don't know if I want it.

One interesting detail; it colors your character's exposed index and middle fingernails to match costume color, like heartbreaker, except not permanently light blue.

I will make you a believer.

Accept magia savior as your... savior... or something like that.

BIG OLAF
Oct 22, 2014, 10:08 PM
One interesting detail; it colors your character's exposed index and middle fingernails to match costume color, like heartbreaker, except not permanently light blue.

I will make you a believer.

Accept magia savior as your... savior... or something like that.

That outfit is far from any 'savior' of mine*, but the prismatic nail color is extremely tempting.

*Pretty sure only the Voloyal Set could do that for me....or at least the blue/white coloration of the Ursula Replica, if I'm going non-lewd.

Schrodinger
Oct 23, 2014, 01:19 PM
I like the new Caseal outfit mostly. The chest piece is my favorite, legs are good minus the thighs showing, but the head/arms are meh. Schrodinger is too much of a tomboy for these girly skirts and dresses. I wish I could wear the Cry Savior outfit instead.

The accessories are the best thing about the update. I've already spent like 6-7 mil getting these things. The Fangs, Bats, and Ghost Hats are nice new things. Wild Muffler, Witch Hat, White Striped Stockings Revivals? YES. Problem is White Striped Stockings are like 15 mil. Too much I say! TOO MUCH!

Rien
Oct 23, 2014, 01:22 PM
I wish I could wear the Cry Savior outfit instead.

But you can. You just have to buy the caseal version. (cry saviour C)

Schrodinger
Oct 23, 2014, 01:27 PM
But you can. You just have to buy the caseal version. (cry saviour C)
There isn't a caseal version, Cry Savior is male only.

Keilyn
Oct 23, 2014, 01:49 PM
I scratched up and while I didnt get the Magia Saviour that I wanted, I made enough in playershop to buy what I want. This scratch is worth a lot in the shop. ^_^

Achelousaurus
Oct 24, 2014, 04:33 AM
Nope. Well at least not the stuff I got.
A couple of things worth 1-3 million or something atm.
Nothing 5m + and certainly not nothing for 10 like Demon Fox Tails or so.

Anyway I do like Magia Savior. Drew a red one and was about to buy a blue one for 1.995 mil but for some weird reason waited a couple of minutes. When I checked back again it was at 235k.
I only got 1 to sell but maybe this'll get highly profitable after all.

Oh and that Crimson Queen or what's it called looks pretty nice, too.
Keeping it for now.