PDA

View Full Version : Linking your Sega ID

Aegypius
Oct 23, 2014, 01:03 AM
I was able to successfully register a Sega ID per the instructions here on the forum, but after successfully registering it (and I confirmed in my e-mail that I successfully registered and logged in on the Sega website) I did not get a chance to make a PSO2 account and link it. What have I done wrong? Can I get a direct link to where I need to go to complete this step?

wefwq
Oct 23, 2014, 01:19 AM
IIRC the last time i create new ID i dont have to link it anywhere.

Have you tried to login to the game using your fresh ID yet?

Aegypius
Oct 23, 2014, 01:22 AM
IIRC the last time i create new ID i dont have to link it anywhere.

Have you tried to login to the game using your fresh ID yet?

I have not tried yet since I am still patching stuff and working on setting the proxy correctly in order to connect. However, the PSO2Tweaker is currently reporting that the servers are offline, so it may be moot try right now.

wefwq
Oct 23, 2014, 01:26 AM
I have not tried yet since I am still patching stuff and working on setting the proxy correctly in order to connect. However, the PSO2Tweaker is currently reporting that the servers are offline, so it may be moot try right now.
Try setting up PSO2Proxy from tweaker.

Aegypius
Oct 23, 2014, 01:33 AM
Try setting up PSO2Proxy from tweaker.

There's a way to do that? I'll have to examine the Tweaker and see if I may of overlooked it.

EDIT: I performed the installation of the proxy per CyberKitsune's instructions on their website via PSO2Tweaker. Launching the game through the tweaker is proving problematic now since it just directs to a webpage about Gameguard reinstallation ( http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/faq/eng/FAQ_reinstall.htm ) and does not launch the game.

wefwq
Oct 23, 2014, 01:47 AM
There's a way to do that? I'll have to examine the Tweaker and see if I may of overlooked it.

EDIT: I performed the installation of the proxy per CyberKitsune's instructions on their website via PSO2Tweaker. Launching the game through the tweaker is proving problematic now since it just directs to a webpage about Gameguard reinstallation ( http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/faq/eng/FAQ_reinstall.htm ) and does not launch the game.
From tweaker, there's should be solve GG problem options or whatever it's called, or just simply delete gameguard folder inside your PSO2 folder and let it redownload the next time you launch the game.

Also if it's display GG windows with some japland text, just hit [X]close button and the game will launch just fine (maybe take around 10 seconds)

Aegypius
Oct 23, 2014, 01:51 AM
From tweaker, there's should be solve GG problem options or whatever it's called, or just simply delete gameguard folder inside your PSO2 folder and let it redownload the next time you launch the game.

Also if it's display GG windows with some japland text, just hit [X]close button and the game will launch just fine (maybe take around 10 seconds)

I did not notice that, my thanks.