PDA

View Full Version : Do you need to form parties even before EQ announcement?

LordKaiser
Oct 26, 2014, 08:43 PM
The Proxy announcement means that 1- 2 hours will pass before the announcement. It seems that when this happens people immediately start forming parties and wait for the EQ . What's the rush? usually when this happens there's enough time for 2 runs of farming at least. What a waste of time.....

UnLucky
Oct 26, 2014, 08:45 PM
Farming what?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 26, 2014, 08:57 PM
Farming what?

Someone get the chloroform!

LordKaiser
Oct 26, 2014, 09:00 PM
Getting valuable weapons for selling and those 11* Units

Aquanos
Oct 26, 2014, 09:51 PM
I Don't even run with my friends let alone join a random party on the street.
I'm not a very good friend you see...

KazukiQZ
Oct 26, 2014, 10:00 PM
You have better chance at doing EQ successfully in the SH blocks (B15+ on PC only, 212+ on shared), hence people rush there when it's time. After getting into good block, just do what you want until EQ time.

UnLucky
Oct 26, 2014, 10:03 PM
Who in block 23 wants to do the EQ?

.... Anyone in block 23?

wefwq
Oct 26, 2014, 10:05 PM
They just want good party members and block, and not like they have any other thing to do before EQ anyway.

strikerhunter
Oct 26, 2014, 10:06 PM
Getting valuable weapons for selling and those 11* Units

All with which (except for the only current 11* unit set) will go booty after Ult comes out.

LordKaiser
Oct 26, 2014, 10:29 PM
Is not that they seek a party when the EQ is announced in the game like Dark Falz is approaching etc. It's that they know before hand thanks to some external features and they wait 2 hours in the lobby waiting doing nothing even before the quest gets announced in the game XD

KazukiQZ
Oct 26, 2014, 10:36 PM
^ xD
Scheduled ones I can understand, but unscheduled ones is only known 1 hour before start, right?

LordKaiser
Oct 26, 2014, 10:40 PM
^ xD
Scheduled ones I can understand, but unscheduled ones is only known 1 hour before start, right?

1 or 2 hours before the in game EQ announcement. I think is a feature of PSO2es or something IDK how originally people learn about it. It's a premium feature?

KazukiQZ
Oct 26, 2014, 10:41 PM
The 1 hour one is the PSO2es feature. And PSO2Alert use that too.

Never heard about 2 hours tho =-=
Maybe anyone can confirm lol?

HaxMega
Oct 26, 2014, 11:17 PM
The only way to know two hours in advance is if its a pre-scheduled emergency. You get notifications from ES one hour in advance if your premium.

LordKaiser
Oct 26, 2014, 11:24 PM
I see then it was 1 hour but still 1 hour is enough to run at least 1 or 2 quests before it even gets announced.

Achelousaurus
Oct 27, 2014, 06:42 AM
^ xD
Oh, so the reason why I always see empty schedules on bumped when I know there is an eq every 2-3 hours is because they are announced only an hour before?
Where do they get announced?
PSOes? Really? I have to install a new game (and emulate a smartphone for that matter) to be able to know the eq schedule?
Oh, Sega.

KazukiQZ
Oct 27, 2014, 07:19 AM
^Empty schedule on Bumped?

Anyway, if you're on Ship 2, use PSO2Alert for unscheduled EQs, works fine for me so far :3
(And I become sort of EQ announcer for team because of that, lol)

Hexxy
Oct 27, 2014, 09:11 AM
Is not that they seek a party when the EQ is announced in the game like Dark Falz is approaching etc. It's that they know before hand thanks to some external features and they wait 2 hours in the lobby waiting doing nothing even before the quest gets announced in the game XD

People have been doing this even before the early notification systems came out.