PDA

View Full Version : Why would you do that?

Achelousaurus
Oct 27, 2014, 10:06 AM
So, for some time I've been looking for a new unit set.
Got a cheap 200k Vardha Set with Cougar Soul on my second but want something for melee BUT anything like that costs so much I might as well upgrade my main's 3s Luther Set and then pass this to my 2nd instead.

And I see a whole lot of stamina II / Power II / X boost units. Or whatever, point is boost item used on a unit with stat up II instead of III.
And because a boost item was used, you cannot upgrade it anymore.
So these units will forever be subpar cause you could have easily used III instead of II.
And I guess that's why I see so many in the shop, as no one will buy this s***.

Sizustar
Oct 27, 2014, 10:11 AM
What is the question?

strikerhunter
Oct 27, 2014, 10:16 AM
Accidents happens, reminds me when I wasted 3 mil on a booster.....

Rien
Oct 27, 2014, 10:22 AM
What is the question?

Why would someone make a II/II/boost affix item.

Sizustar
Oct 27, 2014, 10:31 AM
Why would someone make a II/II/boost affix item.

A. They used the wrong item when making fodder
B. They didn't knowo better
C. For the lulz

.Jack
Oct 27, 2014, 11:01 AM
Some people just never learn to affix properly. I've seen players that have been in the game for over a year asking how to affix basic 2-3s things, lol. My guess is they just went in without knowing what they were doing.

hungryneko
Oct 27, 2014, 11:25 AM
like i know how to affix things but probably not knowing how to optimize the process the it cost the less, anyone have a guide? or just show what they usually do?

landman
Oct 27, 2014, 11:49 AM
I will proudly say I don't affix, and don't grind, and don't farm, or do any form of RNG if I can simply spend meseta and get it :wacko:

Achelousaurus
Oct 27, 2014, 12:08 PM
Same.
And the topic title was a rhetoric question. of course I know they fail or didn't know any better but I just wanna facepalm.
Especially cause all of those units would have been really good with stat III.

Well, I guess in the end this is better for me cause I almost would have sepnt like 15 mil on a tiny upgrade when 5 fodder affixing is around the corner and ult quest abilities will probably have significantly higher stats than current ones.

SakoHaruo
Oct 27, 2014, 12:28 PM
How much will I get out of that extra 10 attack? Will I beome a god?

RealKillaK
Oct 27, 2014, 12:35 PM

Yes. Just look as Asumi she has no equal in looks or strength :D

SakoHaruo
Oct 27, 2014, 12:42 PM
She's strong and she is cute, but she needs some 'act right' in her life. o3o

Dnd
Oct 27, 2014, 12:53 PM

*points to sig*

SakoHaruo
Oct 27, 2014, 01:57 PM
*points to sig*

Well, I have experienced maximum efficiency and nowadays there is no differences between 3s and someone with 6s units. Enemy latents and Sega being bad at balancing classes cause this. Anything that 6ser can one shot the 3ser can too as long as they are using the same end game weapon with its potential unlocked.

I remember when Braver couldn't non JA Ass Buster, now they do it on accident.

Fusionxglave
Oct 27, 2014, 02:15 PM
I used to spend 5 mil affixing just 1 unit to 3 slots did not know there was a better way till this site helped me see how much money I wasted