PDA

View Full Version : fighting Dark Falz

Bootlebat
Oct 27, 2014, 11:02 AM
I am trying to beat Dark Falz and my main question is: is there any way to dodge his techs or not? They always hit me for massive damage and if I get frozen and then hit by another tech that's all she wrote.

Fusionxglave
Oct 27, 2014, 11:08 AM
Yes there is a way to dodge the techs.

the main idea to fight dark falz is keep moving and read the attack indication (when an attack is about to hit)

Also to dodge the tech you can either jump at the right moment or just when the beam is about to hit you hit dodge and you will be safe.

some people go to the upper right or upper left corner of the plate form to evade the attack, if dodging is too hard.

also It is recommend that you post these question on the quick question thread to keep the site nice and happy.

VioletSkye
Oct 27, 2014, 05:03 PM
Yes there is a way to dodge the techs.

the main idea to fight dark falz is keep moving and read the attack indication (when an attack is about to hit)

Also to dodge the tech you can either jump at the right moment or just when the beam is about to hit you hit dodge and you will be safe.

some people go to the upper right or upper left corner of the plate form to evade the attack, if dodging is too hard.

also It is recommend that you post these question on the quick question thread to keep the site nice and happy.
Are you sure you have the right game ;) The original PSO did not have a jump or dodge button.

Jaspaller
Oct 27, 2014, 07:27 PM
I am trying to beat Dark Falz and my main question is: is there any way to dodge his techs or not? They always hit me for massive damage and if I get frozen and then hit by another tech that's all she wrote.
There's no sure fire way to dodge all of his Techs. It's all about moving away when you start seeing him make the animation for a Tech.

For his first phase, best idea is to just take a hit from the darvants first before the tech lands, or just take the tech itself. Moving away helps too but not all the time.

Second phase, he likes to attack with techs when he's distant from you. Try to go at an angle to his left or right when he looks like he's gonna use a Tech. There's a good chance he'll miss.

And if you're at his final phase (if you're on Hard or above), the only one you have a proper chance of avoiding is his blue balls. Just keep running along the path of the ring.

If you're a Cast, then you could try to bring an HP stealing weapon. A TP stealing weapon on a fleshy is good too for Resta.

Fusionxglave
Oct 27, 2014, 07:47 PM
I am sorry I did not know this was about PSO.

I though this post was about PSO2.

I hope you can accept my apologies.