PDA

View Full Version : Considering coming back(?).

Undeadfellow
Oct 27, 2014, 08:45 PM
Hey! So basically I am considering coming back to Phantasy Star Online 2, BUT.

What I want to know is;

Have the servers been fixed? Can players now enjoy Phantasy Star Online 2, without using a retarded Pingzapper method that blatantly disconnects you within 5 - 70 minutes of gameplay as if you were playing the demo of the real game?

Do you still have to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) in order to play PSO2 successfully as an alternative option?

Or can I go back to using AIDA's PSO2 Tweaker with the simple patch updates and just launch the game from the tweaker then enjoy it like before?

Edson Drake
Oct 27, 2014, 08:56 PM
Nope.

(I know)

Do you still have to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) in order to play PSO2 successfully as an alternative option?

Yeah...

(You get used to it... eventually)

Fusionxglave
Oct 27, 2014, 09:07 PM
There is alot of new contents if you have not heard of Ep 3.

Running faster
Easier Mesta
new weapons
Bouncer classs
and more

Nitro Vordex
Oct 27, 2014, 09:22 PM
You can use a proxy too.

Sizustar
Oct 27, 2014, 10:20 PM
Hey! So basically I am considering coming back to Phantasy Star Online 2, BUT.

What I want to know is;

Have the servers been fixed? Can players now enjoy Phantasy Star Online 2, without using a retarded Pingzapper method that blatantly disconnects you within 5 - 70 minutes of gameplay as if you were playing the demo of the real game?

Or can I go back to using AIDA's PSO2 Tweaker with the simple patch updates and just launch the game from the tweaker then enjoy it like before?

Whether you can access or not depend on your ISP.
If you can access the main site, then you have no problem, only some major US ISP seems to have problem, everywhere else, people have no problem.

wefwq
Oct 27, 2014, 11:04 PM
Have the servers been fixed? Can players now enjoy Phantasy Star Online 2, without using a retarded Pingzapper method that blatantly disconnects you within 5 - 70 minutes of gameplay as if you were playing the demo of the real game? Depends on your internet connection. Use good VPN or PSO2Proxy instead.

Do you still have to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) in order to play PSO2 successfully as an alternative option?Only for some ISP, or entire SEA region.

Or can I go back to using AIDA's PSO2 Tweaker with the simple patch updates and just launch the game from the tweaker then enjoy it like before?Yes and yes, Tweaker also has Proxy support, you just have to paste config link when prompted and you good to go without using any other VPN/Proxy.
You might want to visit this web to get more info regarding PSO2Proxy: pso2proxy.cyberkitsune.net/

Gankfest
Oct 27, 2014, 11:33 PM
I don't see the big deal with VPN... Been playing fine!

LordKaiser
Oct 27, 2014, 11:41 PM
A lot of people use PSO2 proxy that even gives PSO2es announcements. It's the most viable option for poor or cheap people like me. It comes with a global chat that thankfully it can be turned off by typing the !goff command at chat-box.

Undeadfellow
Dec 12, 2014, 08:52 PM
I'm using PSO2 tweaker to install the game as we speak, on 6.49 GB so far. :c (out of 22.8GB)