PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Question Regarding A Recent Rumor.

AAneko
Oct 28, 2014, 04:09 AM
I haven't logged in PSO2 JP for quite a while now so I have no idea if this rumor is true or not. Some people are saying that SEGA was supposedly going to add a PvP Feature to PSO2 along with the Bouncer and the EP3 Update.

Is that true or just some crap that some people are spreading around to sound very knowledgeable about PSO2. I also read that the PSO2 JP Forums are running wild (Excited) and is talking about the PvP Feature.

So is that rumor true? Because last time I heard it was just an April Fool's Joke regarding the PvP Feature.

Walkure
Oct 28, 2014, 04:15 AM
No, there was a thread about how terrible PvP would be a while back so that might have confused some lurkers.

AAneko
Oct 28, 2014, 04:17 AM
No, there was a thread about how terrible PvP would be a while back so that might have confused some lurkers.

Alright, thanks for the quick reply. :)

Rien
Oct 28, 2014, 04:18 AM
I haven't logged in PSO2 JP for quite a while now so I have no idea if this rumor is true or not. Some people are saying that SEGA was supposedly going to add a PvP Feature to PSO2 along with the Bouncer and the EP3 Update.

Is that true or just some crap that some people are spreading around to sound very knowledgeable about PSO2. I also read that the PSO2 JP Forums are running wild (Excited) and is talking about the PvP Feature.

So is that rumor true? Because last time I heard it was just an April Fool's Joke regarding the PvP Feature.

No. It's not an April Fool's joke either - there was a question on the recent player survey asking if players wanted a pvp feature.

The april fool's joke was in another language altogether (chinese iirc)

wefwq
Oct 28, 2014, 05:53 AM
There's opt for PvP on recent player's survey, if demands high enough to open gate to hell, then they'll do that but i doubt it since majority of player know SEGA can't balance shit and PvP will be absoulte garbage in this game.

Natsu Nem
Oct 28, 2014, 06:34 AM
Can't wait for the laggy, imbalanced, clientsided chaos.

NoiseHERO
Oct 28, 2014, 06:39 AM
Can't wait for the laggy, imbalanced, clientsided chaos.

Not being sarcastic I'll enjoy just being able to hit my friends in the face.

At least bring back being able to hit party members with confusion SE.

Natsu Nem
Oct 28, 2014, 06:51 AM
I'll explode with glee if they manage to add in functional pvp. Was already a terror in fighting games and I won't hesitate to bodybag people in this game.

mysticalre
Oct 28, 2014, 06:58 AM
It would probably be better to add a more competitive aspect to PvE than PvP