PDA

View Full Version : DC Dreamcast memory card for PSO

Night Hollows
Oct 28, 2014, 03:45 PM
Hello I was wondering how much memory you would need in order to play PSO for the DreamCast

DC_PLAYER
Oct 29, 2014, 06:57 AM
45 blocks i believe, 15 for one file, 30 for the other.

Kroniedon
Oct 29, 2014, 08:41 PM
Not sure if you know or not, but I'm just gonna leave this here in case it does help; You can only have one character per card, no matter how large the card is.

VioletSkye
Oct 30, 2014, 11:40 AM
There is one exception to that rule which is the 4X memory Card. It has 4 separate banks of memory on one card, so you can store 4 characters on it (one char per bank of memory.) The 4X doesn't have a display though not that it matters for PSO. In fact there was even a limited edition PSO version of the 4X memory Card :)

Kroniedon
Nov 5, 2014, 10:01 PM
There is one exception to that rule which is the 4X memory Card. It has 4 separate banks of memory on one card, so you can store 4 characters on it (one char per bank of memory.) The 4X doesn't have a display though not that it matters for PSO. In fact there was even a limited edition PSO version of the 4X memory Card :)

I had actually forgotten about that one. It has the switch on it to switch between the different banks. :D I saw the PSO one when I was on my DC gear buying spree, but I wasn't going to pay the $300 they were asking for it. :P