PDA

View Full Version : Help me pls T_T

polymoon
Oct 29, 2014, 12:00 PM
I won't play gunner anymore because S-roll was Nerfed by Sega.

Which class should I play in Ep3 between BR/RA or RA/HU?

Someone helps me pls...............^^;^^;^^;^^;^^;

Dark Matter
Oct 29, 2014, 12:11 PM
I won't play gunner anymore because S-roll was Nerfed by Sega.

Which class should I play in Ep3 between BR/RA or RA/HU?

Someone helps me pls...............^^;^^;^^;^^;^^;

You have your own volition as a player to decide whats your next class to play.

Shinamori
Oct 29, 2014, 12:28 PM
That's one of the reason why Sega did all the nerf/buffs to the classes. So you don't have to follow the mainstream.

Sayara
Oct 29, 2014, 12:29 PM
you played those 2 classes?
Why not try one of the caster classes?

RadiantLegend
Oct 29, 2014, 12:33 PM
RA/TE you should totally go for it.

Dark Matter
Oct 29, 2014, 12:50 PM
I should probably ruin things with this.

Ra/hu> Fi/Hu> Fo/Te> Te/Hu> Ra/Gu> Hu/Fi> Ra/Br> Br/Hu> Te/Br> Hu/Br> Fo/Gu> Fi/Br> Fi/Bo> Fo/Fi> Bo/Te> Gu/Hu> Bo/Hu> Gu/te> Ra/Te> ETC

http://i.imgur.com/VqsA2Ta.png

polymoon
Oct 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
You have your own volition as a player to decide whats your next class to play.

ofc. I knew that which class I will play next but I would like to know other commends. You then said to this ...

Ra/hu> Fi/Hu> Fo/Te> Te/Hu> Ra/Gu> Hu/Fi> Ra/Br> Hu/br> Br/hu> Fo/Gu> Fi/Br> Fi/Bo> Fo/Fi> Bo/Te> Gu/Hu> Bo/Hu> Gu/te> Ra/Te> ETC

It is really helpful. ty bro :D:D:D

polymoon
Oct 29, 2014, 08:10 PM
RA/TE you should totally go for it.

Are u rerious?

LotusFX
Oct 29, 2014, 08:24 PM

Ra/hu> Fi/Hu> Fo/Te> Te/Hu> Ra/Gu> Hu/Fi> Ra/Br> Hu/br> Br/hu> Fo/Gu> Fi/Br> Fi/Bo> Fo/Fi> Bo/Te> Gu/Hu> Bo/Hu> Gu/te> Ra/Te> ETC

Uhh is this about population or damage. :wacko: Fo rules over all.

pkemr4
Oct 29, 2014, 08:33 PM
>Ra/BR
>lower tier

Fusionxglave
Oct 29, 2014, 09:30 PM
I recommend Bo/Hu really good mobbing abilities and boss fights might be a little long. However Bo/Hu can self heal and cast spells while retain all the benefits of a Hunter subclass.

If you go elemental stance all you need is the weapon with the element attribute that the monster is weak too. This will give you lots of weapons varieties.

Oh if you did not know The Class Is main Bouncer and Subclass Hunter.

Dark Matter
Oct 29, 2014, 09:45 PM
Uhh is this about population or damage. :wacko: Fo rules over all.

http://i.imgur.com/KrUNnIn.png

>Ra/BR
>lower tier

Green is God tier
Yellow is High tier
Orange is Mid tier-lower tier
Red is Low tier
anything else which is usually in the black zone is garbage

Selphea
Oct 29, 2014, 09:49 PM
Green is God tier
Yellow is High tier
Orange is Mid tier-lower tier
Red is Low tier
anything else which is usually in the black zone is shit

Where'd that list come from? I've been trying to find a Japanese mook for Ep3 class combination tiers.

Gama
Oct 29, 2014, 09:51 PM

Ra/hu> Fi/Hu> Te/FI> Fo/Te> Te/Hu> Ra/Gu> Hu/Fi> Ra/Br> Hu/br> Br/hu> Fo/Gu> Fi/Br> Fi/Bo> Fo/Fi> Bo/Te> Gu/Hu> Bo/Hu> Gu/te> Ra/Te> ETC

fixed.

Fusionxglave
Oct 29, 2014, 09:58 PM
Ra/Hu is pretty powerful however I have that class and I am one of the worst dodgers in this game that I have to run from the mobs and use launchers.

Ra/Hu is powerful only if the player know how to optimize weak bullets, homing emission, satellite cannon, sneaker shooter, grenade launcher, and maybe glorious rain. I still have trouble with homing emission but that is one of the best skills next to satellite cannon.

Dark Matter
Oct 29, 2014, 09:58 PM
fixed.

Acceptable, Good work.

HIT0SHI
Oct 30, 2014, 01:11 AM

Hey I'm the opposite of RA/HU making me so shitty in the tier list, the combination isn't even mentioned. Funny how that works.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxpafdfEZ31rn95k2o1_250.gif

Hobu
Oct 30, 2014, 01:31 AM
>Fi/Hu
God Tier

YES, YES I am pleased.

>BR/Hu, HU/Br
Mid Tier

lolwut, lower than Te/Hu? You guys serious? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Xaelouse
Oct 30, 2014, 01:37 AM
Classes that excel at both reliably clearing waves of mobs and bosses at efficient times should be the highest in the tier. That means stuff like FI/HU and RA/GU shouldn't be that high at all.
Classes like RA/HU, FO/TE, FO/BR HU/FI, HU/BO, HU/BR, FI/BO, FI/BR, and BR/HU should all be in the green most definitely.

Sanguine2009
Oct 30, 2014, 01:41 AM
>Fi/Hu
God Tier

YES, YES I am pleased.

>BR/Hu, HU/Br
Mid Tier

lolwut, lower than Te/Hu? You guys serious? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

thats actually pretty accurate nowadays, melee te in general is extremely good now. although, that chart is missing te/br which is as good if not better than the other melee te variants.

Hobu
Oct 30, 2014, 02:07 AM
But Fi/Hu can do an exceptional job with Chaos Riser. One shots mobs and sucks them in for some Kamatachi Gear filling. I never had a broken wall in TD2 as Fi/Hu, not to mention the damage steroid of Limit Break.

I agree with Te/Br though.

RA/HU, FO/TE, FO/BR, HU/FI, FI/HU HU/BO, HU/BR, FI/BO, FI/BR, and BR/HU.

Others, get rekt.

Walkure
Oct 30, 2014, 02:40 AM
I don't see how the class-specific skills would make a significant impact between FI/HU and HU/FI for standard mobbing. They both tend to do similar things in similar situations, and Fury Gear mostly shines through mostly on Sword bossing.

Sanguine2009
Oct 30, 2014, 03:05 AM
honestly several tier lists for several aspects or a series of grades on those aspects would probably work better than a single overall tier list.

...that said i would probably tier things like this:

god tier(great at everything, offers great support, ranged with high damage and PP recovery options): RA/HU FO/TE

high tier(very strong but a step below god tier stuff): melee Techer variants, FI/HU, RA/BR, FO/BR

good tier(classes that are good but lack something compared to higher tier stuff, still perfectly viable): HU/FI, BR/HU, FO/FI, HU/BR, FI/BO

im so sorry tier: gunner variants

everything else tier(better versions of the same classes exist (though the class itself might not be bad) or the class really is bad, either way there are much better choices):everything else

Hobu
Oct 30, 2014, 03:30 AM
lol'd at I'm sorry tier.

Poyonche
Oct 30, 2014, 04:31 AM
I am TE/BO, not even in the graph ;_;

But it is viable, I don't understand why. :v