PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Mesatans in Advance Quests?

Magicks
Oct 29, 2014, 08:20 PM
So I was quickly running through Forest VHAQ to get my risk up to +50, when during one of my runs, a Mesetan spawned. (First image.) Once I killed them, a few more spawned until around five of them were killed. Once they were killed, they were just tossing meseta all over the place, and their values were.... Well, really high. (second image)

Does this happen frequently in AQs? If so, is it just when the risk is high? I'd like to farm them more since I got around 300k within 2 minutes.

strikerhunter
Oct 29, 2014, 08:23 PM
They are random rare spawns. Chances are low but can be increased with rare spawn PSE and/or during rare spawn boost weeks. So you can't really farm them.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 29, 2014, 09:01 PM
They are random rare spawns. Chances are low but can be increased with rare spawn PSE and/or during rare spawn boost weeks. So you can't really farm them.

This.

And spawns have a tendency to have another spawn right after the one before was killed. You must'ave seen another rappy replace the rappy you've beaten immediately in the same spot right? Well that happens alot more in AQs, and that's what you've seen with the mesetans.

Magicks
Oct 29, 2014, 09:50 PM
Ahhh, okay. Thanks for the info. I guess I should try hunting AQs more once there are rare enemy boosts. If not for Mesetans (which if they're as rare as you say), then for drops/fodders.

Rakurai
Oct 29, 2014, 09:53 PM
I haven't seen a Mesetan or Takamikazuchi in over a month despite AQ spamming during the boost events.

Fusionxglave
Oct 29, 2014, 10:01 PM
In all the game play I have for over 900 hours I have only seen 1 Mesetan in the entire game.

It gave me 18k

Magicks
Oct 29, 2014, 10:02 PM
:T I haven't seen a Takamikazuchi in awhile too; meanwhile, a friend of mine has already seen two this week. Luck of the draw I guess.

Hrith
Oct 30, 2014, 04:27 AM
I saw a mesetan last week, lol, and I was under triboost, so it gave me over 200k.

I have even seen one in story mode, they're everywhere.

Sinon
Oct 30, 2014, 05:02 AM
I only saw three of those (180 hours played).

I saw a mesetan last week, lol, and I was under triboost, so it cave me over 200k.

Dayum! :-o

Zellith
Oct 30, 2014, 05:56 AM
I have only seen Mesetan Twice in my 1182Hrs of Gameplay http://64.19.142.11/www.pso-world.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_frown.gif

I saw a mesetan last week, lol, and I was under triboost, so it cave me over 200k.

I have even seen one in story mode, they're everywhere.

iirc Mestans give over 200k+ on VH and 500k+ on SH but that may differ if you have Meseta Boost on.