PDA

View Full Version : Cirnopedia updated today

LordKaiser
Oct 30, 2014, 12:34 AM
Well it seems he is recovering from a hard drive crash.... Oh well at least he's back.

Yeah yeah I know that the Swiki is better but I like how the Cirnopedia website is designed and is more appealing to my eyes than the yellowish Swiki. What this guy needs is a team of webmasters...

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/index.php

Fusionxglave
Oct 30, 2014, 12:40 AM
I like Crinopeida because it is in English and there are big pictures instead of small icons

Zellith
Oct 30, 2014, 02:23 AM
I just like how Cirnopedia is easier to navigate through but I like how swiki is fast as hell in updating their databases.

Shinamori
Oct 30, 2014, 05:13 AM
I've always wondered why they never started a pso2 database on the pso-world main site.

Stealthcmc1974
Oct 30, 2014, 07:42 AM
I've always wondered why they never started a pso2 database on the pso-world main site.

If I recall, its because there was no western release of PSO2. Doesn't excuse why there isn't one for Portable and Portable 2 though...

Gardios
Oct 30, 2014, 10:24 AM

I think they wanted to start posting PSO2 resources once they revamped the website. Which kind of never happened...

pkemr4
Oct 30, 2014, 12:06 PM
still havent updated Franka CO's or latents.

LordKaiser
Oct 30, 2014, 12:44 PM
Leave him a feedback, he even saw mine about using the wrong icon for that bow found in Shironia.

The only thing that he needs to do is what Swiki has about when you click a weapon it shows more details about it and a random avatar modeling the weapon.

Scarlet-Star
Oct 31, 2014, 01:30 PM
I like C.pedia because it's just a lot more user friendly and a hell of a lot more appealing. (and cute)

Nitro Vordex
Oct 31, 2014, 01:56 PM
He really should make the wiki more open.