PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if it is just me but are the servers still down

Alineah
Oct 30, 2014, 03:23 AM
right now, the servers dont show up for me or even the tweaker, ever since that DDoS incident ive been using Pingzapper, I havent played for about a month or so and I just recently tried to log back in, I have my pingzapper all set up, but for some reason the servers still show up as "unknown" and I even try to login but it the connection times out.

Im not sure what to do here or if i just need to wait a little longer, its been about 20 minutes since the maintenance supposedly ended.

Sizustar
Oct 30, 2014, 03:27 AM
What Maintenance?
That happned yesterday

Server is currently fine for PSO2 and PSO2es.

If you can't access the main site, then you'lll have to use a VPN or Proxy service to access the game due to your ISP route.

Hobu
Oct 30, 2014, 03:28 AM
The Cyberkitsune proxy don't work for you? They recently upgraded their servers and even before then it was lagless for me.

ashleebabee2308
Nov 1, 2014, 09:22 AM
If you're still having problems logging in, I had a problem similar to this recently. I use Pingzapper as well because I'm struggling getting PSO2Proxy to work but recently Pingzapper has been problematic for me. One day I couldn't log in for roughly 4 hours because the servers weren't showing up, and another day I couldn't even turn Pingzapper on because it kept popping up the Fatal Putty Errors nonstop. Have you tried changing your Tunnel Selection, under settings? I had been set to London 1 but I think something happened to that because once I changed (I'm now set to Sao Paolo) everything was fixed.

I don't know if you're still having a problem but if you keep having Pingzapper issues, try changing the Tunnel Selection. Or try PSO2Proxy, but I can't get that to work for me so bonus points if it works for you.