PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Working German ISPs???

Achelousaurus
Oct 31, 2014, 02:01 PM
So, apparently there was an unannounced upgrade of sorts for my ISP (easybell) and now I can no longer connect raw or just with the tweaker to pso2.

Is anyone else using a German ISP that is still able to connect?

Poyonche
Oct 31, 2014, 02:11 PM
I'm not German but Deutsche Telekom (with T-idkwhat) is able to connect.

Karen Erra
Oct 31, 2014, 02:57 PM
I used to be able to connect to PSO2 just fine with Deutsche Telekom. But ever since today afternoon it's not working anymore.. error 103 with the launcher and error 249 with tweaker.. it's horrible -.- and I don't really get why now x.x

Scotty T
Oct 31, 2014, 03:17 PM
If you can't get on www.pso2.jp your IP is blocked, happened to me :/

Karen Erra
Oct 31, 2014, 03:31 PM
If you can't get on www.pso2.jp your IP is blocked, happened to me :/

Yeah... Maybe. It's rather odd. In the morning it worked fine and in the afternoon all of a sudden can't connect anymore. It's annoying...
I'm gonna wait and see if anything changes over the weekend.. If not i guess i gonna have to get me a JP VPN... Oh well i try to keep my hopes up.

Gardios
Oct 31, 2014, 05:23 PM
I don't think any of the big ISPs can connect now that Telekom has stopped working... :c

Achelousaurus
Oct 31, 2014, 07:11 PM
;_;
Yeah, a friend of mine has a friend using Telekom and they don't work anymore either as of today.

I had to use the proxy and this sorta worries me cause someone already got banned and posted it here.

Well, at least there is no point anymore to keep my shitty current ISP.
Gonna check if there's a decent one with more than 16Mbit/s.

So, which ISP do you guys use, if your connection with the proxy is good?
Cause even if I can't connect raw anymore, I realized I still need the right ISP to connect without tons of dcs or epic lag =/

Alukard
Oct 31, 2014, 07:41 PM
No trouble connecting here (T-com)

Karen Erra
Nov 1, 2014, 02:19 AM
I wonder which ISP is even working anymore if the Telekom is not...

Time to get a VPN going I guess... I'm not going to wait until maybe the connection works again in 6 months (or maybe not at all...), this whole ISP bullshit that is going on since the DDoS is really getting on my nerves -.-

Achelousaurus
Nov 1, 2014, 05:03 AM
No trouble connecting here (T-com)
You can connect raw?
I heard they can't?
At work I can't connect to sega.jp either (then again not 100% sure we got Telekom at work).

They did thoroughly upgrade security after all those millions of accounts got hacked and private data was stolen, right?
That is one of the reasons I haven't used them yet...well and the point that they are needlessly expensive.

But if there is a way to connect without using proxy or VPN I'll switch in a heartbeat.

Karen Erra
Nov 1, 2014, 08:30 AM
No one has been banned for using the PSO2Proxy.

The PSO2Proxy is shared with a lot of people, right?

Poyonche
Nov 1, 2014, 09:15 AM
Yes it is, if someone cheat/hack/do something that would make SEGA ban this ip, everyone would "taste" to this. :c

Kinaya
Nov 1, 2014, 11:49 AM
Telekom still works, dunno about the other ISPs

Nikoshae
Nov 1, 2014, 03:53 PM
Which is why we ban cheaters ASAP. Also, even if SEGA were to ban them, it would only ban the IP of the proxy server, not the real players. They would not be banned.

Trying the proxy service for the first time today, and feeling nervous about it ^_^;; lol

Achelousaurus
Nov 2, 2014, 04:16 AM
Thanks for the feedback.
I feel a lot safer now.

Ephidiel
Nov 2, 2014, 06:32 AM
Munich M Net lost the ability to connect >_>