PDA

View Full Version : Crashing in Nab2

infiniteeverlasting
Nov 1, 2014, 11:38 AM
I have no idea why, but this only started to happen today, where EVERY SINGLE TIME I REACH AREA 2, the area after you kill the snow fangulfs and head towards teh malmoths, thats exactly where it crashes.

It says "pso2.exe has stopped working" and its frustrating because it always happens at that spot and i have no idea why it crashes at specifically that spot, I crash before I even get past that barrier point and before teh enemies spawn, so i doubt its because too man enemies are spawning at once, any idea of whats going on?

BIG OLAF
Nov 1, 2014, 11:40 AM
Did you do a file check?

infiniteeverlasting
Nov 1, 2014, 11:47 AM
Did you do a file check?

yeap, already did.
nothing came up :-?

wefwq
Nov 1, 2014, 11:52 AM
yeap, already did.
nothing came up :-?
Use official launcher to do data check, not tweaker.
Sometimes tweaker does not solve the problem.

But be aware any english patch that applied will revert to original japanese files.
Also make sure to backup your PSO2 data next time in case this stuff would happen in the future.

final_attack
Nov 1, 2014, 11:54 AM
Weird, I got that kind of error some time ago ..... and file check do the trick. Try restarting your PC?
Though in my case before .... I had to do a file check + restart whenever I close the game, or else, next game session will have random crash (doing a file check lessen the chance of getting error) or BSOD (happens quite a lot at that time) :wacko:

I dunno how it goes away though.

Yeah, probably just GameGuard being GameGuard.

Edit : try restarting your PC, and do a file check using official launcher? Sometimes GameGuard is stuck and interfering with the launcher (even when using official launcher :wacko: )