PDA

View Full Version : What should I invest for both mag and skill tree for dual blade bouncer?

Basras
Nov 2, 2014, 08:39 PM
So yeah I am deleting a character to make room for a bouncer, so for a dual blade one what should I invest in for both the tree and the mag?

Zellith
Nov 2, 2014, 09:54 PM
If your looking for a class build guide you can check this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221527&highlight=Class+Builds) out.

For your mag I suggest just focusing on S-Atk unless your planning to go Hybrid.

Fusionxglave
Nov 3, 2014, 12:08 AM
If you are not going hybrid definitely go for pure S-atk Mag.

xxmadplayerxx
Nov 3, 2014, 01:37 AM
Zelith is right, go to that thread, but apparently the best way is to go element stance with different elemental type doubled sabers for maximum damage, one with a latent for elemental stance preferably, personally i go break stance, i find elemental stance to be to expensive for me so i just stick with break stance. i would do a ton more damage if i had element but meh, saving my meseta!

TehCubey
Nov 3, 2014, 05:16 AM
A bo/br (or br/bo) with 5 SP in Bouncer Mag and Braver Mag will get 100% S-Atk and 50% of R- and T-Atk from a pure dex mag.

Still, it requires 5 SP on both trees and makes a mag that is absolutely useless for all the other classes. Something to consider, but consider it carefully.

Or if you don't want to sub braver then just screw it, pure S-Atk and don't look back.

Achelousaurus
Nov 3, 2014, 12:02 PM
It's a waste of skill points and it costs only 300 AC to buy a new mag. Not to mention if you don't go Br/Bo or Bo/Br you will have a crappy mag.

Also, Strike Switch says hello.
If you just wanna use Boots and don't want to cast techs for dmg, you can sub Hunter when using Boots and all Boots dmg will be calculated using s-atk.

Also, if you skip the very situational skills you can get a good DB + boots build.
I am aiming for something like this. (http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php?08fbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIk0 jdodBIb00000000jdoIn0000008doib0000006do000000lo00 000007oIn0000000lbIo000000fdoHokiqBfqneFrAfJk0000j )

This is a crit build geared towards crafted DBs cause you need a rainbow for using elemental stance with DB and that can get expensive.