PDA

View Full Version : Which boss racks highest K/D

_mist
Nov 3, 2014, 01:12 AM
Luther is obviously out of the picture with his time stop hack.
This does include MPA title bosses though

Personally Vardha comes to mind, if not first at least placing.

xxmadplayerxx
Nov 3, 2014, 01:33 AM
That Quartz dragon used to be my favorote to kill, I've killed so many i've lost count, i had that collect / kill 99 quartz dragons CO/DO. So i've personally killed over 300+ over 1 year

Rsync
Nov 3, 2014, 01:42 AM
Falz Angel. that was easy.

Sanguine2009
Nov 3, 2014, 01:44 AM
you do know you can shake outta the timestop right? no one should ever die from it, its his least dangerous attack.

Flaoc
Nov 3, 2014, 03:18 AM
hmm if not luther then id say apos doritos kills a lot of people especially when its lagging, special mention to falz angel for killing people as well

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 3, 2014, 03:58 AM
Angel is surprisingly dangerous.

Doritos is BS because his claw attack may hit you in the back when it comes from the front.

Fking zesh's backcannons... actually triple hit me once 915-0. Didn't make it back to the ground alive after the first one hit.

Rakurai
Nov 3, 2014, 04:59 AM
Apos Dorios and Dark Falz Loser tend to get the highest headcount from my experience.

Kind of hoping the UQ bosses will usurp them.

SakoHaruo
Nov 3, 2014, 08:58 AM
Long ago before the badkids learned how to gitgud Quartz Dragon was a problem for many people. It definitely holds the most kills overall. Now... i'd have to say infected pilots, but those aren't bosses, maybe turtle(?) for the most accidental kills. Turtle getting a hit confirm always leads into retarded shit happening.

Hobu
Nov 3, 2014, 09:18 AM
Ragne and Turtle definitely for the "oops" moments.

Hexxy
Nov 3, 2014, 09:33 AM
Release Day Elder. lolol. Quartz is/was probably the most consistent though. I think cats should be on the list too.

SH Angel is dangerous if you're solo.

Achelousaurus
Nov 3, 2014, 11:48 AM
For me Quartz when I am a quarter second too late to notice plasma spam has begun, Snow Banther when Banshee is still alive and I have to deal with his pounces from hell while trying to off banshee so she doesn't get free hits while I try to dodge Banther and Decol Malluda cause of Bad Timing™, either attacking when he starts his red gas attack which hits 3-4 times in the span of a single Sakura Endo (last time I died cause he started after me and finished before I could dodge) or attacking when he is about to santch me (especially horrible with Bloody Sarabande as this his from above or something and thus doesn't get parried but you can't move while you use it).

Neith
Nov 3, 2014, 02:42 PM
Probably Falz Angel if he spawned more often. Pretty dangerous boss if you don't have any help.

Luther and Apos Dorios get a lot of people but honestly I think Chrome Dragon is sometimes overlooked as well. Particularly when we had that limited quest on the beach (the one we're getting as an EQ again soon), the amount of people who died to the laserbeam breath attack and the spikes from the floor was unbelievable. The latter I can understand more as he does it fairly quickly and sometimes it air juggles you to death but the laser seems to get a lot of people for some reason.

Natsu Nem
Nov 3, 2014, 02:57 PM
Persona during the BB event. So many dead melee.

Xaelouse
Nov 3, 2014, 03:02 PM
Chrome Dragon tends to surprise the newer players since you rarely fight him (until recently at least). He also doesn't suffer from infinite stunlock syndrome like the other dragons so you'll actually see his attacks.

SakoHaruo
Nov 3, 2014, 03:08 PM
If we're talking total amount there's no way Quartz doesn't win this one easily. 2014 total kills... I'm not so sure.

Mattykins
Nov 3, 2014, 07:35 PM
Any boss that I can't stunlock with lasers :V

Which isn't to say I have trouble without Sat Cannon, but clumsy fucks like me tend to suffer from long fights. >:V

Jaqlou Swig KING
Nov 3, 2014, 08:41 PM
In the ages of the original 3 classes, the Tundracats and Hyperactive Dragon racked up an impossibly high number of kills from normal bosses that to this day have not been surpassed.

cheapgunner
Nov 3, 2014, 09:04 PM
I'd say the tundracats are close to surpassing Hyper dragon. Both were on the field at the same time before the nerf and they didn't show mercy. If you were melee and a complete or close to noob level with swords, partisans or wire lances, pray hard and long.... >.>

BubblyBoar
Nov 4, 2014, 01:00 AM
Special mention needs to go to Mothership LQ VH Chrome Dragon. I still laugh to tears of him glitching and wiping whole MPAs with 32k dmg sweeping laser.

Achelousaurus
Nov 4, 2014, 04:48 AM
^How did that happen?

In the ages of the original 3 classes, the Tundracats and Hyperactive Dragon racked up an impossibly high number of kills from normal bosses that to this day have not been surpassed.
3?
I thought the game launched with Gunner, Techer and Fighter?

Rien
Nov 4, 2014, 05:11 AM
Chrome Dragon tends to surprise the newer players since you rarely fight him (until recently at least). He also doesn't suffer from infinite stunlock syndrome like the other dragons so you'll actually see his attacks.

His ground spike is 100% the most lethal move in his entire arsenal

Also the new bal rodos in floating facility is much more lethal than the original. I'm not sure if he's going to rack kills, but if there's anything that would have dealt the most total damage to ARKS, it would eventually be this guy.

Laxedrane
Nov 4, 2014, 06:21 AM
^How did that happen?

3?
I thought the game launched with Gunner, Techer and Fighter?

Nope. The original game had no subs, no "advance classes" and in beta only 3 areas. Leveling took a shit ton longer, and armor you had to spec in(As in mags or putting points into traits) to wear the highest tier. The game was curb stompingly harder back then due to the fact we had at least a third less core stats without any of the subs abilities. Every boss was a challenge aside rockbear.

It wasn't until fall of the release year did they release the new classes and a month or two later the ability to use sub jobs. If I remember correctly they launched the game incomplete even by sega standards due to a lack of funds. It was either release incomplete and start the ac money train.. Or shut down the project.

BIG OLAF
Nov 4, 2014, 06:23 AM
Quartz is still irritating for me, but I'm sure Luther has the highest kill count at this point.

Angel would be a good choice, but he hasn't been fought by as many players, by number, as Luther.

yoshiblue
Nov 4, 2014, 06:25 AM
For me, probably Blu Ringahda.

Selphea
Nov 4, 2014, 06:29 AM
Infected Changeover Facility Bal Dominus. Everything hits for 1k+.

Maenara
Nov 4, 2014, 07:49 AM
Without a full MPA to back you up, Falz Angel wrecks shit. Pretty much every person who's fought him by themselves or with a party can back this up.

That said, I would love to see an XQ stage with Falz Hunar + Falz Angel.

Hexxy
Nov 4, 2014, 10:01 AM
Without a full MPA to back you up, Falz Angel wrecks shit. Pretty much every person who's fought him by themselves or with a party can back this up.

That said, I would love to see an XQ stage with Falz Hunar + Falz Angel.

Hunar can be killed during his spawn animation without WB, so it'd really just be Angel by himself. Angel + trash is much more dangerous (especially if said trash are gawondas or god forbid 50 micdas)

Maenara
Nov 4, 2014, 10:09 AM
How about Magnate of Malevolence: Falz Hunar, then.

Hobu
Nov 4, 2014, 10:15 AM
Any form of Hunar is soloable. Angel just wrecks my shit solo.

Maenara
Nov 4, 2014, 10:16 AM
Most bosses are soloable. It's the dynamic of two bosses simultaneously that makes them that much more interesting.

Hrith
Nov 4, 2014, 10:19 AM
It depends which class I'm playing. As melee, Vol Dragon is still one of the few bosses that can kill me, disregarding lag or absent-mindedness.
As ranged classes, Blu Ringahda is the most annoying to me. I hate the mechanics behind that boss.

Falz Angel is bullcrap to solo, I guess people who never played Ep2 ch5 at long last feel this immense pain. I'm really not sure releasing it as an MPA spawn was a bright idea...

I rarely die during the fights against Dark Falz Luther or Apos Drios as melee or casting classes, but I tend to as ranger (well, against Luther) =/

Falz Hunar may have low HP, it is by far the most aggressive boss - Nepto Kasadora and Blu Ringahda are not that far behind, actually... If left alive too long, it will wreck you. I once had a Lv70 Hunar in the white land and the adds were mostly Reran-gamu and Ganna-gamu, it was a huge pain, but I guess the topic question is more what boss is the most deadly alone.

Anja-doulili, despite not having killed me once, as far as I can remember, is still my least favourite boss; and if one spawns in an MPA, I will usually ignore it.

Stealthcmc1974
Nov 4, 2014, 11:00 AM
Most bosses are soloable. It's the dynamic of two bosses simultaneously that makes them that much more interesting.

Considering Angel's, "I just wreck shit," nature and Hunar's aggressiveness, I would love to see this.

Inb4 we get an EQ where we fight all the small Falz forms, including whatever Double's will be.

TaigaUC
Nov 4, 2014, 09:51 PM
People seem to have a lot of trouble with Doritos. Its pattern changes on each attempt, so that probably throws people off.

I've noticed that a lot of people always die during Ringarda's red hurricane attack.
Quartz used to be much worse. Still has a few ways to combo people to death off a single hit.
The Banthers can be annoying alone, but they tend to get stunlocked to death in groups.

I've only seen Angel in Izanai so far. People tended to get killed by his whatsis project thing.

Zorua
Nov 4, 2014, 09:56 PM
Inb4 we get an EQ where we fight all the small Falz forms, including whatever Double's will be.

Sega, hire this man! Also, throw in Persona to spice things up.

Rakurai
Nov 4, 2014, 10:06 PM
I've never really understood the "one boss class enemy per field" limitation, considering that extreme quests are willing to throw as many as three of them at you simultaneously.

In any case, if they have another Tower Defense before the inevitable Apprentice fight, I hope all of the other Falzs will show up in it.

Flaoc
Nov 4, 2014, 10:08 PM
while not the top dog here..knight gear racked up a lot of kills during the LQ

LonelyGaruga
Nov 4, 2014, 11:05 PM
Wow, I'm dumbfounded at some of these posts. Nepto? Hunar? Vol Dragon? Ugh, seriously? Learn how to play.

There are very few bosses that actually are threatening. Top 5 would probably look like this...

1. Dark Falz Loser
2. Apos Dorios
3. Chrome Dragon
4. Falz Angel
5. Dark Falz Elder

LQ Chrome Dragon, mind you. Changeover one hit around 1K with its hand spikes. Easy to deal with if you break the arm parts, but if you don't? Fun times ahead. Every other Chrome is mild.

Falz Angel isn't hard to solo. I've encountered him four times now and the fourth one I only died to the project lasers once (still working on that one). Almost all of his moves one-shot me, and I only died once in the entire fight. On merely my fourth attempt. Not hard. Even his fastest moves are telegraphed blatantly. Even Safoie, which is, as far as I can tell, his fastest attack. Figure out the tell and you should never get hit by it. In an MPA, however, the odds of people dying are much greater simply because Falz Angel hits a very wide range, so the odds of him hitting someone are just that much greater. If we were talking purely solo fights, Falz Angel wouldn't even place.

Dark Falz Elder shouldn't take a spot, but almost every MPA I partake in, he gets a kill every other attack. At least one kill in that time frame. It's incomprehensible. I kinda understand Rangers, because their dodge sucks, but everyone else? Guards, good invincibility frames, high health...learn to use them.

Only other competition past that would be Big Vardha, and he's in a position similar to Falz Angel. He puts so many attacks out at once, that the odds of hitting someone are simply that much greater in an MPA compared to a solo fight.

infiniteeverlasting
Nov 4, 2014, 11:16 PM
When I'm casually free fielding and falz angel just suddenly spawns in the mpa, I get da fuq out of dere, not worth the chain dying for shitty 11 star weaps.

milranduil
Nov 4, 2014, 11:34 PM
As melee, Vol Dragon is still one of the few bosses that can kill me, disregarding lag or absent-mindedness.

[spoiler-box]
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124784/2452065-134016673942.png
[/spoiler-box]

Rakurai
Nov 4, 2014, 11:38 PM
When I'm casually free fielding and falz angel just suddenly spawns in the mpa, I get da fuq out of dere, not worth the chain dying for shitty 11 star weaps.

It's kind of funny easily a FO can lame him out with Grants, Sa Zan, or Na Megid by just hiding behind a rock, tree, or some other obstacle, as he never seems to try to go around them.

Tenlade
Nov 4, 2014, 11:39 PM
Im going to say VH falz arm. That rapid ground smack has been death to any still leveling character since day one, and the arm pain train still gets people before they learn to just stand where is spawns(or they were too far away)