PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 End Game

Gankfest
Nov 4, 2014, 09:24 AM
Getting to the point if I want to stick around and keep playing or move on.

How much if any of end game content can be solo'd with partners?

Playing on Ship2 is there an end game community to even play with? I mostly see people sitting around, but it isn't an open world game. It makes it hard to judge the player base, and if people are actually playing. I just don't want to get end game, and not be able to do it. I would rather just quit playing and move on, than build myself up for nothing.

Thanx!

Stickboy
Nov 4, 2014, 09:30 AM
There's an endgame for this game?

Dnd
Nov 4, 2014, 09:31 AM

The only real content i could consider as end-game atm will be UQ coming up in afew weeks, other then that... not really o.o;

wefwq
Nov 4, 2014, 09:34 AM
Is building up bank, gearing up character, TAs, DOs and afk counted as end-game?

Natsu Nem
Nov 4, 2014, 09:36 AM
Pretty much the only endgame in this game are goals you set for yourself.

Get that shiny weapon, get fully affixed 4/5s slot gear, level up every class to max level, etc.

Gankfest
Nov 4, 2014, 09:43 AM
Get that shiny weapon, get fully affixed 4/5s slot gear

This... Which is endgame in any game. Unless you're a filthy causal who raids for content. j/k

Hexxy
Nov 4, 2014, 10:05 AM
How much if any of end game content can be solo'd with partners?!

Pretty much everything. You don't even need partners.

TehCubey
Nov 4, 2014, 10:16 AM
Partners are useless.

XQs are hard to solo especially on higher floors, AQs are possible to solo but inefficient (few people in party = you kill slower, also less mobs which means less drops).

Everything else is soloable. Note that emergency quests are almost always performed in 12 people MPAs so even if you don't have a team/friends you'll just do it together with 11 randoms. Who may or may not be good, but still.

Vintasticvin
Nov 4, 2014, 10:50 AM

Oh lawdy I'm dying over here from all the laughing. But seriously there is no end just set goals you make for yourself other than that this game is a murder festa :D

Rien
Nov 4, 2014, 10:55 AM
Getting to the point if I want to stick around and keep playing or move on.

How much if any of end game content can be solo'd with partners?

Playing on Ship2 is there an end game community to even play with? I mostly see people sitting around, but it isn't an open world game. It makes it hard to judge the player base, and if people are actually playing. I just don't want to get end game, and not be able to do it. I would rather just quit playing and move on, than build myself up for nothing.

Thanx!

I've duo'd everything that wasn't an Emergency Quest.

Hexxy
Nov 4, 2014, 11:54 AM
Partners are useless.

Not true. They count for increased spawns and properly set up partners can provide random WB's for you if you are soloing as a combo without it, which they VERY frequently use on bosses.

isCasted
Nov 4, 2014, 01:06 PM
You should be able to beat every single free field boss, Chrome, Ragne and also TAs on SH with any class you got to 70 (also, rare versions of all bosses with any classes of your choice). More hardcore players would solo abduction and XQs.

Gankfest
Nov 4, 2014, 04:14 PM
Awesome, thanx for the feedback.

Shady3011
Nov 4, 2014, 04:20 PM
The real endgame is dress up.

Gankfest
Nov 4, 2014, 04:53 PM
The real endgame is dress up.

Sulfuras (http://www.wowhead.com/item=17182/sulfuras-hand-of-ragnaros), Every kid wanted it... It's always about Dress Up, or some shape and fashion.

Zellith
Nov 4, 2014, 05:06 PM
Sulfuras (http://www.wowhead.com/item=17182/sulfuras-hand-of-ragnaros), Every kid wanted it... It's always about Dress Up, or some shape and fashion.

Well one of the selling point for me in PSO2 is their costumes but then again costumes/accessories are waaaaaayyy more expensive than any other wep I've seen.

Laxedrane
Nov 4, 2014, 05:19 PM
What was suppose to be end game content that isn't EQ and AQ can be soloable.

Partners are useful as distractions, photon blasts boosters(Since blast do deal nice damage) buffers especially.(Teacher and bouncer enhancements to shifta and deband are retained as partners. So is super treatment) unreliable healers for the non magic users, and unreliable weak bulleters.

At the end of the day there's no reason not to take an npc solo unless your in a proper MPA. Unless you having a bad case of can't be arsed.

Shadowth117
Nov 4, 2014, 05:24 PM
At the end of the day there's no reason not to take an npc solo unless your in a proper MPA. Unless you having a bad case of can't be arsed.

Bal Rodos stays far longer on the platform with 1 person and certain emergency trials don't spawn nearly as much with only 1 person. So there's that.

Xaelouse
Nov 4, 2014, 05:25 PM
I dont think most of Ultimate Quest will be end-game. Instead I see them making special XQ and AQs that have ultimate enemies in them.