PDA

View Full Version : Datamined information: Ultimate Lillipa, [Double]'s Hunar form upcoming

Maenara
Nov 4, 2014, 05:14 PM
Some potential future enemies. Seems we may be going to Ultimate Lilipa next.

UltCannonRobot
UltHologramRobot
UltHologramRobotRare
UltGormaA
UltMechaPanthBlade
UltMachineCCanon (not a typo)
UltMachineCCanonRare
UltZombieRobot
UltMechaPanthBuster

Others:

Char15_AOld - No idea who this might be at the moment.
ToyDpHumanM, ToyDpHumanF - Considerably less of a mystery. Seems Apprentice still doesn't have a body. :(

Interesting stuff. Discuss?

Shadowth117
Nov 4, 2014, 05:19 PM
Sauce here: http://psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=193&start=110

It looks pretty cool. Good to know they have more planned already.

EvilMag
Nov 4, 2014, 05:22 PM
Also Someone else posted there's a PSE version of the Crater music from BB.

Laxedrane
Nov 4, 2014, 05:23 PM
Lilipa and not no man dragon land. I was kind of interested to see those in ult form next.. Either way at least it's there. Surprised to hear the possibility of them appearing in their humanoid falz form so soon.

Xaelouse
Nov 4, 2014, 05:23 PM
They seem to be working on Ultimate rather quickly. Nothing about a harukotan 2 yet, even?

Shadowth117
Nov 4, 2014, 05:28 PM
They seem to be working on Ultimate rather quickly. Nothing about a harukotan 2 yet, even?

Well we know already that they purposely hold back a lot of data since they realized people were mining it so much at one point. So they probably want people to know about it.

Ezodagrom
Nov 4, 2014, 05:35 PM
Char15_AOld
Hmm...maybe a fight against the old/weakened version of apprentice? (ep2 chapter 6 spoiler)

Stickboy
Nov 4, 2014, 05:41 PM
Ultimate zombie robot, yiss

gigawuts
Nov 4, 2014, 05:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyfdcoocex8

BIG OLAF
Nov 4, 2014, 05:52 PM
Discuss?

Yup, looks like datamined things to me, all right.

Okay, there we go.

Zorua
Nov 4, 2014, 05:55 PM
"Double's hunar form"

Yes! All of my yes!

strikerhunter
Nov 4, 2014, 05:55 PM
UltCannonRobot

I can already image this...........countless mobs with Vadhra's cannon and spamming cannon laser d._.b

Maenara
Nov 4, 2014, 06:00 PM
Discuss?

Yup, looks like datamined things to me, all right.

Okay, there we go.

You'd think so, but you'd be wrong.

Ezodagrom
Nov 4, 2014, 06:10 PM
The non ultimate version of each of the enemies:
UltCannonRobot - Signo Gun
UltHologramRobot - Signo Beat
UltHologramRobotRare - Signo Blue
UltGormaA - Spardan A
UltMechaPanthBlade - new enemy
UltMachineCCanon - Dingell
UltMachineCCanonRare - Dinga Polce
UltZombieRobot - Gilnas
UltMechaPanthBuster - new enemy

Dycize
Nov 4, 2014, 06:17 PM
Looks like someone forget about the robo-wolves in quarry.

Ezodagrom
Nov 4, 2014, 06:18 PM
Looks like someone forget about the robo-wolves in quarry.
The ones in the Ultimate Lillipa list are not the quarry wolves though, the quarry wolves are named MachineWolf, MachineWolfShot and MachineWolfBoost.

BIG OLAF
Nov 4, 2014, 06:37 PM
You'd think so, but you'd be wrong.

I don't care either way, sugar.

Xaelouse
Nov 4, 2014, 06:38 PM
Looks like the quarry wolves are about to get boss versions?

Dycize
Nov 4, 2014, 06:46 PM
That was my other thought actually. Since UltNab is getting a dragon...
Might as well throw mecha banthers in!
What would dragonkins get then, a dragon turtle like zesh? Or maybe a giant dragonkin like the white territory boss.
Either way it's a following a melee/shoot name sense (if those end up being mecha banthers where one slashes your face and the other snipe you... oh boy.).

Ezodagrom
Nov 4, 2014, 06:46 PM
PSE burst versions of all PSO1 area musics have been in the data since around an year ago, they were added shortly before the PSO1 music discs were added (the music discs that came with the "Phantasy Star Music Collection 2000-2007").

Shinamori
Nov 4, 2014, 06:53 PM
If that's the case, then they probably intend to add the ability to change the melody of the PSO1 music via the Jukebox or DJ Booth.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32409323/PSOBB_Crater.mp3

Ezodagrom
Nov 4, 2014, 06:56 PM
If that's the case, then they probably intend to add the ability to change the melody of the PSO1 music via the Jukebox or DJ Booth.

It's already possible to change the melody of the PSO1 music discs in the jukebox, but in-game they only have the calm and battle theme, the pse burst versions were added to the data but not used in-game.

Sacrificial
Nov 4, 2014, 06:59 PM
Inb4 Ultimate sanctum: Ripped Goronzoran

gigawuts
Nov 4, 2014, 06:59 PM

That's already in the game. You can swap between the peaceful theme and the battle theme.

[SPOILER-BOX]I have no idea what this says, but it's the menu option to change variations.
http://puu.sh/cDADE/3c23604ad5.jpg
This says Tune A and Tune B. Tune B is the battle theme.
http://puu.sh/cDAEg/611b11eaa9.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

This is also there for certain boss themes.

Unless you already knew all this and meant they planned to add the PSE burst variation to it too, but you might not have known so I'm posting anyway.

Shinamori
Nov 4, 2014, 07:03 PM
I wouldn't have know, them disc are like 10M plus.

gigawuts
Nov 4, 2014, 07:06 PM
I check the prices every so often and see some numpties having a price war, and snap up a good disc I want for 3-6m. I've gotten mines, seabed, ruins, and CCA/jungle/beach/mountains this way.

Flaoc
Nov 4, 2014, 10:12 PM
I check the prices every so often and see some numpties having a price war, and snap up a good disc I want for 3-6m. I've gotten mines, seabed, ruins, and CCA/jungle/beach/mountains this way.

i have sub desert and i didnt see an option for the battle theme.. strange ill check again soon

Flaoc
Nov 4, 2014, 10:19 PM
yeah, there are two different discs of the song it seems :v

Underworld -Equilibrium- (Sympathy 2013 Concert Item Code)

and

PSO-地下砂漠 (Ver. that was apart of 2000-2007 Soundtrack)

well that explains everything

Arksenth
Nov 4, 2014, 10:26 PM
Well, it makes sense that they'd just knock off Double before Apprentice, given the way Dark Falz appearances conclude the Falz' story arc (at least until they're all assembled or something). Double has like, no personality to drive the plot, while Apprentice is all kinds of cunning and also a fan favorite.

LonelyGaruga
Nov 4, 2014, 11:10 PM
Double has had barely any screentime to develop the character. They've had what, three scenes? And one of them was entirely silent. Seems like the focus would be on Double in order to develop their personality.

Unrelated, is there any more information about Double's transformed state or is that it? I recall Falz Angel was known to use a talis for a long time before he actually showed up, anything like that?

Arksenth
Nov 4, 2014, 11:11 PM
Double has had barely any screentime to develop the character. They've had what, three scenes? And one of them was entirely silent. Seems like the focus would be on Double in order to develop their personality.

What complex personality can you even give to two creepy expressionless twins whose whole gimmick seems to revolve around emulating the girls from the Shining?

:-?

LonelyGaruga
Nov 4, 2014, 11:21 PM
You say that like more than 5% of the cast has a complex personality. I don't see how Apprentice is more complex than any of the other characters. Seems like she's mainly popular because she's 1) evil and 2) a girl.

Rakurai
Nov 4, 2014, 11:33 PM
I wish I could understand what the whole deal with Persona is.

I get the impression that if he does actually have a proper Falz form like the others, he's going to be the last one we deal with.

Stealthcmc1974
Nov 4, 2014, 11:46 PM

I get the impression that if he does actually have a proper Falz form like the others, he's going to be the last one we deal with.

Wouldn't it be fitting the last one we fight is Persona, all things considered? I think that'd be a great way to end it.

Even if he doesn't get a Falz form, I'd appreciate a final fight with him all the same.

BIG OLAF
Nov 4, 2014, 11:51 PM
Well, ideally, the final 'Final Boss' will be The Profound Darkness herself (I say 'her' even though it's an 'it', because it likes to take a female form), since she's the one who's been pumping out all these terrible, anime-stereotype "Dark Falzes*."

It's also heavily implied with the Darkers themselves. They all come out of red mist very similar to The Profound Darkness' original form-

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/profounddarkness.gif

But, this is SEGA, so probably none of these cool things will happen.

*that's in quotes because they're all garbage villains

Cypher_9
Nov 5, 2014, 12:07 AM
I already liked the Crater theme from Blue Burst - gives that ominous suspicion feeling. I look forward to its twist inplimented into the Ult stages.

landman
Nov 5, 2014, 02:59 AM
Haven't really followed much of the story as of lately, but since both Elder and Apprentice are using a host body, I'm kind of curious of who the twins originally are. Having flashbacks of the twin daughters Castor and Pollux from PSO1. :T
In this series, Falzes have always used a host, so any other body they had in the past, was also a host.

IceBurner
Nov 5, 2014, 03:32 AM
Well, it makes sense that they'd just knock off Double before Apprentice, given the way Dark Falz appearances conclude the Falz' story arc (at least until they're all assembled or something). Double has like, no personality to drive the plot, while Apprentice is all kinds of cunning and also a fan favorite.

PSO2's Dark Falz forms have been following the same order as PSO: Elder is modeled after Episode 1 boss Dark Falz, Loser is modeled after PSO Episode 2 boss Olga Flow, PSO Episode 3's bosses for the Hero and Arkz sides were Castor & Pollux, respectively -- mutated clones of deceased twin daughters, so that's where we get Double.

Next up is Apprentice, since the textured "snake" of diamonds on her necktie and leg are a replica of those on the serpentine PSO Ep4 boss, Saint Million.

Persona will be last, and will likely be PSO2's all-new Falz entry. I can't see it borrowing from PS Zero or PSU.

Arialle
Nov 5, 2014, 03:45 AM
Y didnt i think of this lol....but hopefully they design apprentice to be better...shambertin was ugly as hell

im only wondering y they dont make darl falz in pso2 have more than one form

PSO2's Dark Falz forms have been following the same order as PSO: Elder is modeled after Episode 1 boss Dark Falz, Loser is modeled after PSO Episode 2 boss Olga Flow, PSO Episode 3's bosses for the Hero and Arkz sides were Castor & Pollux, respectively -- mutated clones of deceased twin daughters, so that's where we get Double.

Next up is Apprentice, since the textured "snake" of diamonds on her necktie and leg are a replica of those on the serpentine PSO Ep4 boss, Saint Million.

Persona will be last, and will likely be PSO2's all-new Falz entry. I can't see it borrowing from PS Zero or PSU.

Shinamori
Nov 5, 2014, 03:47 AM
I would say Loser/Luther is based more on PSO1 Falz 2nd for myself.

IceBurner
Nov 5, 2014, 03:49 AM
Y didnt i think of this lol....but hopefully they design apprentice to be better...shambertin was ugly as hell

im only wondering y they dont make darl falz in pso2 have more than one form
If you follow the story, they all have two forms: You fight the HUnar type and then get a cutscene showing they turned into the big bad ultimate form. It's just that to prevent endless final boss grinds, actually going to fight the ultimate form is EQ-only.

I would say Loser/Luther is based more on PSO1 Falz 2nd for myself.

Aside from the time stop, Loser's attacks are all based on both forms of Olga Flow. The various energy shots and giant rotating blade were used by form 1, plus giant sword swipes and ridiculous energy explosions were used form 2. Where do you fight Olga Flow? On a round, transparent platform on its way down a shaft to the round, flooded bottom of the undersea facility. Where do you fight Loser? On a round, transparent, flooded platform, at the "bottom" of the ocean planet contained in the ARKS mothership. (Bear in mind that, from the center of a planet, every direction is "up"). Physically, remember that Olga Flow's first form floated, and that it had a gaping mouth for a chest, above its waist. Loser floats, and has a second face with a big opening ... right above where its waist should be.

Dragon-faced Falz Arms are a throwback to DF form 1, while forms 2 and 3 are mish-mashed together into the Elder battle. Elder seems to love DF2's constant freeze attacks, for example, while the giant fin-slaps from DF3 are now delivered by its many arms.

Arialle
Nov 5, 2014, 03:58 AM
If you follow the story, they all have two forms: You fight the HUnar type and then get a cutscene showing they turned into the big bad ultimate form. It's just that to prevent endless final boss grinds, actually going to fight the ultimate form is EQ-only.

Oh right hunar and angel respectively....

landman
Nov 5, 2014, 04:03 AM
Makes sense, specially having to protect 3 desert bases so far, and I will actually find it cool if Apprentice falz form is actually a gigantic desert worm lol

Shinamori
Nov 5, 2014, 05:00 AM
The PSO1 themes also had campship and clear themes in their folders so...

Ezodagrom
Nov 5, 2014, 05:17 AM
Well, ideally, the final 'Final Boss' will be The Profound Darkness herself (I say 'her' even though it's an 'it', because it likes to take a female form), since she's the one who's been pumping out all these terrible, anime-stereotype "Dark Falzes*."

It's also heavily implied with the Darkers themselves. They all come out of red mist very similar to The Profound Darkness' original form-

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/profounddarkness.gif

But, this is SEGA, so probably none of these cool things will happen.

*that's in quotes because they're all garbage villains
Since Ep2 Chapter 6, Profound Darkness has been mentioned quite a few times, no idea what was said about it though.

Rakurai
Nov 5, 2014, 05:33 AM
I'd be surprised if it didn't end up being the final boss with how much mention it's been getting in the story.

I believe it's been revealed at this point that the Falzs are all working towards the ultimate goal of unleashing/summoning it into the world, though Persona is particularly focused on that. He/she (?) goes on about it for quite a bit in the latest matterboard, but naturally, I couldn't understand any of it.

KuroNeko77
Nov 5, 2014, 08:00 AM
Since Ep2 Chapter 6, Profound Darkness has been mentioned quite a few times, no idea what was said about it though.

From the latest MB.
[SPOILER-BOX] Persona mentions her/it as well, saying that the player takes its existence too lightly, that we'll soon realize the signs of its revival or whatever.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ephidiel
Nov 5, 2014, 08:15 AM
isnt Persona trying to stop Profound Darkness from Reviving wasnt that the reason Persona tried to kill the Vessel of the Profound Darkness (Matoi)

Maenara
Nov 5, 2014, 08:18 AM
isnt Persona trying to stop Profound Darkness from Reviving wasnt that the reason Persona tried to kill the Vessel of the Profound Darkness (Matoi)

He wasn't trying to kill her.

Rien
Nov 5, 2014, 08:41 AM
From the latest MB.
[SPOILER-BOX] Persona mentions her/it as well, saying that the player takes its existence too lightly, that we'll soon realize the signs of its revival or whatever.[/SPOILER-BOX]

No he says
[SPOILER-BOX]It'll infest/devour everything and the world will end when it comes, but it is difficult to understand the gravity of it's existence because it is hard to fear something which has no form. Even Persona in the past did not fear it.

Assuming for a moment that Persona is really you from the future, the influence of that Profound Darkness is probably what turned Persona into a Dark Falz-like existence.[/SPOILER-BOX]

TheAstarion
Nov 5, 2014, 09:45 AM
I'm pretty sure Persona is working towards the greater good; with the knowledge that you can time travel, Persona is going to the past to stop you from achieving an overwhelming victory too early and the ARKS resting on their laurels (specifically talking about Colossus here, but everything else it does seems to do the same thing) and being absolutely unable to defend against Dark Falz Howzer

Achelousaurus
Nov 5, 2014, 11:49 AM

Inb4 his Falz Form is Olga v2.0
God, this would be epic and I would get all sorts of Nerdgasms.

Freshellent
Nov 5, 2014, 07:46 PM
Inb4 his Falz Form is Olga v2.0
God, this would be epic and I would get all sorts of Nerdgasms.

While I don't think anything will ever quite reach that point of awesome, I do agree that it would be pretty cool.

It's nostalgia speaking, but still. Hunar is one of my fav bosses in the game too. It doesn't carry the same bite as Flowen though.