PDA

View Full Version : Are the us player's able to log in?

Firyfoxxx
Nov 4, 2014, 06:38 PM
I know they said they were banning people from different country's. So im wondering can you accually play it or not?

Sayara
Nov 4, 2014, 06:52 PM
If you can connect to pso2jps website without any outside resources ... you can connect!
Otherwise you cannot.

Sandrokun
Nov 4, 2014, 07:49 PM
yeah, if you can't get to the pso2.jp website without any trouble, then you're good. If you get a page loading error trying to get there you'll need to use a proxy or vpn to connect to the site and the game.

senti
Nov 4, 2014, 08:15 PM
piggy backing off this topic, a friend of mine was playing the game fine until a couple hours ago. He was using the pso2 tweaker with the built in proxy since he had one of the blacklisted ISPs. But he randomly got disconnected from the game and now whenever he tries to log in, he gets a 249 error. Does anyone have insight regarding this? Thanks a lot for the help!

Cardinalgate
Nov 4, 2014, 08:46 PM
yeah i cant connect to the server anymore maybe its down for maint?

Sayara
Nov 4, 2014, 08:48 PM
Servers down for Maintance for the night.
To really see if you cannot connect to the game without assistance just try to connect to pso2's jp site.
long story short: if you can't see this webpage (http://i.imgur.com/Glf9joP.jpg) your IP was blocked.

Cardinalgate
Nov 4, 2014, 08:50 PM
sell since the server is undergoing maint* the main site will be down if thats truly the case

ashley50
Nov 4, 2014, 08:52 PM
sell since the server is undergoing maint* the main site will be down if thats truly the case

Site stays up during Maintenance.

Cardinalgate
Nov 4, 2014, 08:55 PM
r u able to access the site without vpn?

Sayara
Nov 4, 2014, 08:55 PM
A few other people i discussed this with have confirmed with me that the main site should not be down during the maint time. This way wehn they release stuff like patchnotes or news information of server delays... you can view them from their page still.

You might not be able to adjust AC or whatever i didnt ask. this is the main flatline pso2jp page.

Firyfoxxx
Nov 4, 2014, 09:30 PM
Thank you. I just wanted to make sure. :)

Rainoffire
Nov 5, 2014, 02:02 AM
I can access the site without a VPN or proxy. The site still stays up during maintenance.

Also, the maintenance has finished.

Cardinalgate
Nov 7, 2014, 09:34 AM
im getting blocked now was playing a few days b4 the server went down oh well

Akaimizu
Nov 7, 2014, 11:14 AM
I've been directly blocked ever since the DDoS attacks. It's never come up for me, yet. Basically, I've been under permanent *needs vpn/proxy* since that time. I don't think they have any intention of fixing that, by now.