PDA

View Full Version : Im confused. How does rapid shot work?

Spiderbite
Nov 8, 2014, 04:40 PM
Hey Guys,

sorry for the noobish question. Im new to this Game and my nativ language is German.

Im braver and can skill a lot of "rapid shot" points in the skill tree but how does that work?

Rapid shot sounds to me that i can shot really fast but the only things i can do is pushing left mouse button short or long.

Is there a skill i need to find for rapid shot or does rapid shot mean normal left clicking attacks?

Sizustar
Nov 8, 2014, 05:13 PM
For 60 seconds, triple the number of normal Bow shots per attack at the cost of lower normal attack power. Each shot refills the same amount of PP as a normal
Bow shot, allowing you to refill PP faster when attacking between Photon Arts. At Lv10, shots deal 34% damage each, making it slightly more powerful than normal attacks otherwise.

Spiderbite
Nov 8, 2014, 05:21 PM
Ah okay but i still dont understand how this works. My character dont shoots different then before. I thought he would shot faster or more bullets but its like level 1

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 8, 2014, 05:23 PM
It takes a few shots to ramp up until your character's normal attacks begin launching 3 arrows in succession in one attack.

Spiderbite
Nov 8, 2014, 05:33 PM
Oh :D Im lvl 38 now and felt dumb because of this.

suzaku0zero0
Nov 9, 2014, 06:19 AM
You need to active the skill to shoot fast, put rapid shoot in you pallet and active it when you want to shoot fast

Spiderbite
Nov 9, 2014, 07:36 AM
Oha, im so dumb.
I got it. I thought this would just be passiv but i actually can equip this xD

Thanks you Guys.