PDA

View Full Version : Fodders=Metsa ???

Ninjq
Nov 14, 2014, 02:07 AM
sooo i'm still really confused. I sold my first fodder.... but that mesta was short lived lol. I don't really see how i could turn a serious profit buying the parts from the shop and then chancing whether dudu's holiness will allow me to do the whole process again and not lose more money than i made. can someone please explain how to create fodders properly ???

WildarmsRE5
Nov 14, 2014, 02:36 AM
making fodders is something only the chosen ones (those who doesn't live in the poverty zone in PSO2) can do, you can turn it into serious profit by making Soul, Stat III, Stat III, Stat III, and Junk (add another Junk for a much much bigger profit)

for those who doesn't have that much meseta in the 1st place, making fodders is a bad practice.

meanwhile, hunting souls (preferably 4s, 5s, and 6s units) is still staple to do. (unless the affixing update really breaks the soul/affixes market that much)

by junk, I meant Fever affixes. and the other junk is whatever you want to put.

.Jack
Nov 14, 2014, 02:53 AM
It depends what is available in the current market. Search any III x attack 3-5 slot you can turn 1Mill or less to 5-10M buying from Elly NPC but you have to know what you're doing to profit from it.

wefwq
Nov 14, 2014, 02:54 AM
Thread title almost trigger my autism.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 14, 2014, 03:13 AM
It depends what is available in the current market. Search any III x attack 3-5 slot you can turn 1Mill or less to 5-10M buying from Elly NPC but you have to know what you're doing to profit from it.

There he is! I knew I shoulda've made the "Jack Signal" joke! Damnit!

Achelousaurus
Nov 14, 2014, 06:38 AM
It's all rng based, too. So if you have bad Dudu luck (like me), don't bother.

AlVaRo0515
Nov 14, 2014, 07:41 AM
Thread title almost trigger my autism.

you took the words right out of me. :wacko:

Ninjq
Nov 14, 2014, 08:48 AM
Who is elly and your saying that I shouldsave until I get a mil or so buy the components and then sale ?

Ordy
Nov 14, 2014, 09:22 AM
Shop Area, Units Store NPC

Use a low level class, start changing blocks until you find cheap 1 slot units with either Power I, Shoot I or Technique I (highest sell value) and buy a fuckton of them.

Start extending the 1s units to 5/6 slots > use your 5/6 slots Power I to make Power III

Why low level class? because the 1* units are cheap to affix, and you are going to affix a lot, so it's better to use 1* units (iirc it's 300/affix) instead of 5* (10k-18k/affix).
It's ok to fail that kind of affix because:
1. small loss
2. huge return on investment

But that takes time and inventory space, hope you have both. If not, the you can still search the market for cheap Stat I 4/5 units, fusion them to Stat Ⅲ with mutation (80% rate), that way I can usually double my investment.

Ninjq
Nov 14, 2014, 12:16 PM
So change class to Lee level. Buy a bunch of one slots. Affix them to five slots. Make one of the abilities rank to III. then sale ??

Ninjq
Nov 14, 2014, 12:17 PM
Lower*