PDA

View Full Version : Things that annoy me about pso2. Possible fixes?

Scyris
Nov 15, 2014, 07:34 AM
Alright I been having a pretty bad day today in game and I need to vent. I have some issues with the game that realllly piss me off, i'll list them.

1: Class balance is shit, force has to charge forever to cast a tech (except fire) and yet it does less damage than a instant melee or ranged pa in most cases. Nevermind the fact that many melee pa's have larger aoe radius than techs do, which is kind of messed up. For example if i compared my lv 54 hunters overend to my 69 forces rafoie, i'd have to do about 4-5 rafoies to match the damage, which takes more time, more pp, and most likely won't kill all the mobs if I don't zondeel first. Mind you 2 rafoies kills mostly anything on SH least the small mobs like dragonkin 2 legged guys. But 1 overend which has far better range would do it. Don't even get me started on how broken dispersion shrike is. My 32 bouncer does almost as much with 1 dispersion shrike as my force does with rafoie, except dispersion shrike has almost double the aoe radius.

2: The skill system, I have a love/hate relationship with it, I feel alot of the skills take up to many skill points for too little of an effect, mostly the force/techer ones. The element trees especally eat too many points.

3: lack of iframes after getting hit. I don't know about you but I am tired of getting cheezed by mobs with multi hit attacks. I had chrome hit me with a ground spike, then air juggle me into 2 more which killed me, couldn't do a damn thing about it, yes I could have dodged the first one, but either way there needs to be a system in so you can't just be juggle killed like that. Pso and psu had this.

4: rangers are op, nuff said, they are abel to do way to much damage in one hit on their own, easy solution is have the pa's like sat cannon severely nerfed to make up for the fact they have WB.

5: Dying during a boss fight locking you out from the stage, this especally needs to frigging go, I am tired of having to repeat an entire mission because a boss managed to cheeze the hell out of me with a multi hit attack that you can't dodge if you get clipped by any part of it, ones like the homing lasers on quartz dragon in SH where he fires like 20-30 of them non-stop. You mess up and get hit by any one, your pretty much dead on the spot cuz every other one is going to hit you now.

6: I forgot to mention the feeling of being useless as a force during EQ's when all the melee and rangers have everything dead before you can even charge a tech up, there is that too. This could easly be fixed by lowering tech charge time, many techs take far to long to charge for the low damage they deal compared to a melee pa they just press a button and fire instantly.

Any tips or fixes for these issues? the fact force feels underpowered compared to even lower leveled melee chars really gets to me, moreso the fact alot of MELEE aoe pa's have better aoe radius than pretty much all of my techs for some of them.

Also please, don't be a smartass and say git gud, or something silly.

TehCubey
Nov 15, 2014, 08:07 AM
Forces are top tier right now. I'm sorry, you said not to write "git gud" but that's pretty much what you have to do.

GreenArcher
Nov 15, 2014, 08:13 AM
Forces are incredibly powerful. It sounds like you are lacking in levels/gear/build/whatever.

Some boss attacks may be punishing but the evasive actions in this game are very generous.

wefwq
Nov 15, 2014, 08:28 AM
Possible fixes?
No.
Ask sega to fix it instead, they don't read PSO-W.
Learn moon before next player survey.

NoiseHERO
Nov 15, 2014, 08:44 AM
git gud.

fuuuuuck someone beat me to it.

anyhow agreed @ 5 but, they not changin' that cause they gotta sell scape dolls to people that gotta git gud.

SakoHaruo
Nov 15, 2014, 08:46 AM
The scrub quotes is strong in this one.

And he's been playing the series since 2007. o3o

hungryneko
Nov 15, 2014, 08:56 AM
scrubs say force is bad, please SEGA nerf force more

Lumpen Thingy
Nov 15, 2014, 09:00 AM
force is op right now so git gud noob

strikerhunter
Nov 15, 2014, 09:01 AM
1. Sorry but I have to laugh. What your Tech Levels and are they crafted?
2. I feel like only Te and Fo have this issue honestly unless you have AC for trees.
3. Agree *looking at you Zesh juggle*
4. Sat cat already been nerfed enough already :P What makes RA just overpowered is WB. But even then RA have excellent multipliers that works very well with their weapons while having minimal requirements. Not including WB, the issue I see on RA is that RA has easy access to too many multipliers with easy requirements.
5. No. This ideal is to punish you and encourage party play. Also prevents single players to farm or death fodder a boss room to death.
6. Go back to No.1 and things die so quickly that you'll hardly know who to credit for the kills.

-Craft techs (or commission them)
-Get better gear and latent
-Fix tree?

Sayara
Nov 15, 2014, 09:01 AM
Forces are incredibly powerful. It sounds like you are lacking in levels/gear/build/whatever.

Some boss attacks may be punishing but the evasive actions in this game are very generous.

Is all you really need to read, (or strikehunters)
tactical responses otherwise state.

The rest of ya, you better "git gud" with not being jerks to everyone. Or i know a guy from Sega who gives warnings and infractions.

SakoHaruo
Nov 15, 2014, 09:06 AM
Is all you really need to read, (or strikehunters)
tactical responses otherwise state.

The rest of ya, you better "git gud" with not being jerks to everyone. Or i know a guy from Sega who gives warnings and infractions.

But people who write shit like OP without doing any research what so ever deserves it. o3o

Playing PSO2 without the manual. No one gets a free pass.

Sayara
Nov 15, 2014, 09:12 AM
"Git GUD" is hardly a response to anyone is all im saying.
Alterentively Im sure you wouldn't like to hear "Gitgud" if you screwed up something you cared about.
Though this is not here or there.

NoiseHERO
Nov 15, 2014, 09:12 AM
Actually we get a lot of free passes in this game... <_>

For everything...-

I FORGOT TO GET THE OTHER ESTHE PASS I'M STILL A 6 FOOT TALL INDIAN DUDE

Neith
Nov 15, 2014, 09:14 AM
1) Force is incredibly strong at the minute, you might want to revise your skill tree?
2) I'm not a fan of the skill tree system myself but it has been massively improved since Ep1/2.
3) You have a decent amount of i-frames after getting hit. Not many attacks can kill you like Chrome's ground one (Apos Dorios claw swipes is another that can juggle you). Most attacks give you some kind of i-frames though.
4) RA doesn't even need WB at the minute to be overpowered, Launcher is ridiculous in particular (Concentrate One is hilariously broken). It probably does need bringing down a notch but at least it's finally fun to play.
5) This is annoying but honestly it teaches you to learn the boss patterns and cues. Quartz gives you ample warning of the homing shots really before he does them.
6) See #1, Force is really strong at the minute. We'd need to know more information to know why you're not seeing it- what's your subclass / skill tree / gear like?

gigawuts
Nov 15, 2014, 09:15 AM
I'M STILL A 6 FOOT TALL INDIAN DUDE

hi

you busy this weekend?

Anyway, some of this can only really be addressed by just improving, but some of it is definitely understandable and handled better in other games IMO. Stuff like iframes when stumbling, because nobody likes dying because they got nicked for 4 damage by a projectile from something half a grid behind them and now they're flinching during other heavy attacks from things in front of them they would have been able to avoid.

Kondibon
Nov 15, 2014, 09:18 AM
Let me take a crack at this.

I agree that the class balance is really bad, but that's a terible example considering you're comparing rafoie to two melee PAs, when Rafoie is a long range almost instant tech... They SHOULD be stronger than it.
The skill system is terrible yes.
You're not the only who thinks that. It's good you noticed.
How about we nerf WB instead so one ranger doesn't turn a 12 man MPA into a 38 man mpa.
I don't disagree, but bringing other players helps. Don't forget this isn't a single player game.

the feeling of being useless as a force during EQ's

force feels underpowered compared to even lower leveled melee chars

useless as a force

force feels underpowered

useless force

force underpowered
Craft your techs.
People might have high leveled sub classes.
People might have better gear.
Make sure you're using a good skill tree (mind showing me yours by the way?)
Craft your techs.
Make good use of your techs, you have more than one for a reason.
Craft your techs.
Use Zondeel.
Craft your Techs.

NoiseHERO
Nov 15, 2014, 09:19 AM
hi

you busy this weekend?

he seriously looks like ciggerette camel.

gigawuts
Nov 15, 2014, 09:24 AM
he seriously looks like ciggerette camel.

I'm into things you people wouldn't believe

http://i.imgur.com/wsFUiXx.jpg

Hitoshura
Nov 15, 2014, 10:12 AM
1. Yes, the balance right now is really nastulous. Jet Boots BO/GU is the most overpowered combination with TE/BO right behind it and Sega does nothing to nerf them while class combinations like RA/BR and FO/TE continue to get nerfed into oblivion! Holy macaroni, how does Sega expect anyone to play their game when the balance is this bad?

2. The skill system is absolutely broken right now because we don't have enough points, my tank HU doesn't have enough points to get everything I need like Pretty Good and Abortion alongside Never Give Up and maxed Flash Guards.

3. Rockbear continues to kick my ass because of the lack of iframes in this game. I dash backwards when he's about to grab but it still hits me? What the heck Sega, you guys better fix this or at least give me Blazblue grab teching.

4. Rangers are NOT OP, they have to stand perfectly still to do anything while support TE/BOs fly in on Jet Boots raining Shifta and Deband on everyone and BO/GU flies into the air and turns into Keanu Reeves or some sh***t and kills the boss before Ranger can even finish charging an attack. Again, the balance in this game is positively NUTTY!

5. I agree, this goes back to the "Rockbear kicking my ass" part as well. I shouldn't have to restart the whole stage because of a boss getting a lucky combo on me, or because of bugged grab mechanics. I mean, WOW, who thought that was a good idea?

6. FO could use huge buffs in general. Maybe they should add a Rod Gear that generates explosions whenever you use a tech, and a skill called Rod Lovers that keeps your Rod Gear maxed at all times. I also think movement speed during Mirage Escape should be buffed to at least charged Ilzonde levels, with a skill that increases duration and adds damage to it based on your character's T-ATK and your currently equipped rod's element.

All in all, I mostly agree with you d00d. Sega needs to fix this game fast, or it's gonna end up in the OWN ZONE once Black Dessert is out.

NoiseHERO
Nov 15, 2014, 10:26 AM
once Black Dessert is out.

When is that again? and does it actually have a desert.

Ordy
Nov 15, 2014, 10:27 AM
1. Yes, the balance right now is really nastulous. Jet Boots BO/GU is the most overpowered combination with TE/BO right behind it and Sega does nothing to nerf them while class combinations like RA/BR and FO/TE continue to get nerfed into oblivion! Holy macaroni, how does Sega expect anyone to play their game when the balance is this bad?

2. The skill system is absolutely broken right now because we don't have enough points, my tank HU doesn't have enough points to get everything I need like Pretty Good and Abortion alongside Never Give Up and maxed Flash Guards.

3. Rockbear continues to kick my ass because of the lack of iframes in this game. I dash backwards when he's about to grab but it still hits me? What the heck Sega, you guys better fix this or at least give me Blazblue grab teching.

4. Rangers are NOT OP, they have to stand perfectly still to do anything while support TE/BOs fly in on Jet Boots raining Shifta and Deband on everyone and BO/GU flies into the air and turns into Keanu Reeves or some sh***t and kills the boss before Ranger can even finish charging an attack. Again, the balance in this game is positively NUTTY!

5. I agree, this goes back to the "Rockbear kicking my ass" part as well. I shouldn't have to restart the whole stage because of a boss getting a lucky combo on me, or because of bugged grab mechanics. I mean, WOW, who thought that was a good idea?

6. FO could use huge buffs in general. Maybe they should add a Rod Gear that generates explosions whenever you use a tech, and a skill called Rod Lovers that keeps your Rod Gear maxed at all times. I also think movement speed during Mirage Escape should be buffed to at least charged Ilzonde levels, with a skill that increases duration and adds damage to it based on your character's T-ATK and your currently equipped rod's element.

All in all, I mostly agree with you d00d. Sega needs to fix this game fast, or it's gonna end up in the OWN ZONE once Black Dessert is out.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/844/770/e9d.jpg

Scyris
Nov 15, 2014, 10:53 AM
Let me take a crack at this.

I agree that the class balance is really bad, but that's a terible example considering you're comparing rafoie to two melee PAs, when Rafoie is a long range almost instant tech... They SHOULD be stronger than it.
The skill system is terrible yes.
You're not the only who thinks that. It's good you noticed.
How about we nerf WB instead so one ranger doesn't turn a 12 man MPA into a 38 man mpa.
I don't disagree, but bringing other players helps. Don't forget this isn't a single player game.

Craft your techs.
People might have high leveled sub classes.
People might have better gear.
Make sure you're using a good skill tree (mind showing me yours by the way?)
Craft your techs.
Make good use of your techs, you have more than one for a reason.
Craft your techs.
Use Zondeel.
Craft your Techs.

This is my current skill build: http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php?08uBbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbrIkbbIkbsIkbsIk jda8dodBIb00000000jdoIn0000008doib0000006do000000j dBbsiN2sGBIk8cKIk00000iodAidrAqsGFIoIgIKgNIn00000l bIo000000fdoIb000000f

For tech customized I have for fire, all but ilfoie, I got shifta and deband customized for more ticks, resta with +power, Using koushousen +40 for fire, Seimei Kikami +40 for dark, and I am working on a light weapon its +18 atm, all are talis's to abuse the talis tech bonus. They all also have 50% element. Unit wise I am using the ones from matterboard 1-7 or so that I extended, you know the fire ones with stamina IV and such on them. Here is a picture of one, all 3 units have the same affix's on them: http://gyazo.com/93e0edfd66e6a568c74c09cf5a3dd408

My sub is a lil wonky because when I main techer I use that same tree. Till the patch on the 19th when hopefully we'll get a all skill reset so I can have a melee techer tree, then that one I posted for subbing purposes.

Scyris
Nov 15, 2014, 10:56 AM

I don't know if trolling or what, I don't know much about gunner, what skill build would this JB BO/Gu use?

Achelousaurus
Nov 15, 2014, 11:13 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/844/770/e9d.jpg
lmao

The sad part is that you don't even have to play force yourself to see they are op, all you gotta do is join any random mpa and you see the forces annihilating everything..

Edson Drake
Nov 15, 2014, 11:23 AM
I think it's silly to keep repeating this class is OP, that one too, my class is underpowered, please nerf the others.

As someone who plays all of the classes, I think we're in a pretty good place right now, all of them feel capable, except Gunner which feels weird(as in, it was buffed but still it isn't enough). There's no OP class right now, as all of them are capable, except some mentioned weird class combos no one uses.

All classes can be "OP" with the right equipment and skilltree combo.

isCasted
Nov 15, 2014, 11:40 AM
I don't know if trolling or what, I don't know much about gunner, what skill build would this JB BO/Gu use?

Yes, that post is full or trolling, and every player who is at least somewhat familiar with all class mechanics will see it all.

As for your build, it's not really that bad to make someone feel not OP. Maybe you just don't understand meta of Force and all its possible subs.

Do you feel weak against Fire-weak enemies? Make screenshot of your character info so we could be sure that your T-ATK and PP are not too low (PP can be a problem there). Do you feel weak only against non-Fire weak enemies? Try subbing Fighter, you can potentially one-shoot non-weak mobs that way.

Kondibon
Nov 15, 2014, 11:43 AM
I think it's silly to keep repeating this class is OP, that one too, my class is underpowered, please nerf the others.I'm pretty sure the people who feel the strongest about certain classes being OP are the people who play and enjoy them. :/

This is my current skill build: http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php?08uBbsIkbsIkbsIkbsIkbrIkbbIkbsIkbsIk jda8dodBIb00000000jdoIn0000008doib0000006do000000j dBbsiN2sGBIk8cKIk00000iodAidrAqsGFIoIgIKgNIn00000l bIo000000fdoIb000000f

For tech customized I have for fire, all but ilfoie, I got shifta and deband customized for more ticks, resta with +power, Using koushousen +40 for fire, Seimei Kikami +40 for dark, and I am working on a light weapon its +18 atm, all are talis's to abuse the talis tech bonus. They all also have 50% element. Unit wise I am using the ones from matterboard 1-7 or so that I extended, you know the fire ones with stamina IV and such on them. Here is a picture of one, all 3 units have the same affix's on them: http://gyazo.com/93e0edfd66e6a568c74c09cf5a3dd408

My sub is a lil wonky because when I main techer I use that same tree. Till the patch on the 19th when hopefully we'll get a all skill reset so I can have a melee techer tree, then that one I posted for subbing purposes.I'm no good at skill trees so someone else will have to comment on that, but you might want to get some better units.

What level are your tech crafts? 3? Cause it's a pretty big difference for some of them.

The only other things I can think of that would be leading to you falling behind are lag, having an underleveled subclass (as dumb as that sounds), and just needing more practice.

I'm not qualified for this, sorry for heckling you.

EDIT: Oh right, the fact that MPAs tend to have so many people in them usually contributs. When everyone is killing stuff it's hard to feel like you're doing much as an individual.

Gama
Nov 15, 2014, 11:55 AM
Forces are powerfull, in TD a force's job is:

1-Keep people alive
2-Zondeel enemies to gather them up for fast killing
3-Zondeel small bosses to keep them away from towers
4-Collect crystals
5-Beat the shit out of everything in their way while they do the things above.

Edson Drake
Nov 15, 2014, 12:01 PM
I'm pretty sure the people who feel the strongest about certain classes being OP are the people who play and enjoy them. :/

Well, I play everything and I'm definitely not one that feels everything is OP. I'll be very frank here: I'm strongly against nerfs. Look at what it did to Gunner after all.

In some cases, it's necessary. Shunka-Shunran being the obvious example. I was against the il Megid nerf too, but turned out I was wrong. Sega did a good job with Force and the Dark tree is very viable without needing Il Megid anymore(as a matter of fact Il Megid was overnerfed). Needs heavy tech crafting though.

And that's the issue with "OP" classes. They are heavy 6-slot everything equipment +potentials stacking multipliers over multipliers. You have to spend quite a bit and gamble a lot on RNG to achieve that OP-ness. If people are able to be OP by spending quite a lot of meseta and enduring Dudu, they deserve it.

Only thing left is to do is bring the classes lagging behind up to the same level, and that's no easy task. But I'm happy with how the game is currently, balance-wise.

Dycize
Nov 15, 2014, 12:06 PM
Looking at your tree...
What's with the dips in dark and light masteries on your TE tree? It seems to be pretty much all over the place. Is it just for +11% for 3SPs?
PP restorate and Elemental Weak Hit are good enough... But then you have PP Convert and Deband Cut in the middle of leveling. I guess you intend to max out PP Convert, but what about Deband Cut?
It feels like your TE tree is divided between going almost full support and going tech-offense.
Also the lack of Wand shenanigans sadden me (wand gear with wand lovers and wand reactor can lead to Pretty Fun Stuff(tm)).

Your FO tree look pretty standard, so I guess what's left is just your gear and crafting techs.
Tech crafting is really rewarding by the way, you should definitely check it out.

Xaelouse
Nov 15, 2014, 12:12 PM
Besides WB, the balance is fine? It wasn't as complete shit as it used to be. FO is in a really good spot right now, yeah, but they're not OP.

wahahaha
Nov 15, 2014, 12:26 PM
Remove photon blade fever
Add counter for dual blades
Remake combat escape ; Inmune to 3 hits

Kondibon
Nov 15, 2014, 12:29 PM
Remove photon blade fever
Add counter for dual blades
Remake combat escape ; Inmune to 3 hitsI think PBF is fine existing, it just shouldn't out dps all of your PAs. Keep the double photon blades but don't double the damage.

Scyris
Nov 15, 2014, 12:44 PM
Looking at your tree...
What's with the dips in dark and light masteries on your TE tree? It seems to be pretty much all over the place. Is it just for +11% for 3SPs?
PP restorate and Elemental Weak Hit are good enough... But then you have PP Convert and Deband Cut in the middle of leveling. I guess you intend to max out PP Convert, but what about Deband Cut?
It feels like your TE tree is divided between going almost full support and going tech-offense.
Also the lack of Wand shenanigans sadden me (wand gear with wand lovers and wand reactor can lead to Pretty Fun Stuff(tm)).

Your FO tree look pretty standard, so I guess what's left is just your gear and crafting techs.
Tech crafting is really rewarding by the way, you should definitely check it out.

I usually request to get them made. My te tree is like it is on purpose.I use it as a sub, and for nuking stuff as main, if we get a all skill tree reset on the 19th, I plan to have 2 trees, 1 Wand shenagians, and the other will be the same thing I have on the skill builder. Is there a way to keep mirage dash as a melee te?

Z-0
Nov 15, 2014, 12:50 PM
I think PBF is fine existing, it just shouldn't out dps all of your PAs. Keep the double photon blades but don't double the damage.
Actually, PBF doesn't double the amount of blades. It straight up doubles your damage, the reason being that you "double" the amount of blades you throw.

isCasted
Nov 15, 2014, 12:53 PM
the other will be the same thing I have on the skill builder

Wait, what? I though you mentioned skill tree reset because you were going to change the tree to a more suitable as sub? Because this one sucks really bad, and if you made it suck on purpose then why are you whining about Force doing bad damage?

Kondibon
Nov 15, 2014, 12:55 PM
Actually, PBF doesn't double the amount of blades. It straight up doubles your damage, the reason being that you "double" the amount of blades you throw.It doubles the blades that get stuck in the target. The more blades their are in the target the more gear you get from hitting that spot, the more pp you gain per hit, on top of that, the blades them selves recover twice as much pp and gear. That's why you can fill the gear back up with each shot so easily. So, sure it doesn't shoot twice as many projectiles, they all just count twice.

oratank
Nov 15, 2014, 12:59 PM
PBF should buff pa dmg than spam those cactus needle or make better throwing animation

infiniteeverlasting
Nov 15, 2014, 01:07 PM
someone's complainging about force right now...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1298032/miyamoto-face-o.gif

Dycize
Nov 15, 2014, 01:13 PM
I usually request to get them made. My te tree is like it is on purpose.I use it as a sub, and for nuking stuff as main, if we get a all skill tree reset on the 19th, I plan to have 2 trees, 1 Wand shenagians, and the other will be the same thing I have on the skill builder. Is there a way to keep mirage dash as a melee te?

...I see.
Then do yourself a favor and ditch Shifta Strike and Deband Toughness from your TE tree. These are fine skills, but they're Main Class Only. And aside from Shifta Strike, they won't help you much with nuking when leveling TE. So if you intend to use TE as a sub only, they're a complete waste of SP better spent elsewhere.

Wand is always mirage escape, unless you have wand lovers active, at which point it will become a melee dash with a step attack. Wand lovers is a toggle skill.

Helvetica Standard
Nov 15, 2014, 01:53 PM
I play RA/HU. RA is OP indeed and it might sound weird but I don't want it to remain like this. I have a very standard build (multipliers+FS+maxed WB, tian set, etc.) I don't have 6s units or shoot boost shit or anything like that and I still 1 shot pretty much everything. Soloing bosses is ridiculously easy save for some exceptions like Ringada or other heavy hitters that not even Iron will could save you from (since Ra's are still squishy.) My point is, yeah balance is non existent. Hu is probably the most balanced thing out there and that doesn't necessarily make it good. I've been playing Hu for a while and I like the fact that I actually feel challenged by bosses and hordes of mobs. (As a Ra, I only had to get in position and melt everything with WHA and WB) That's balance? Hell no, and anyone telling you that the balance is okay is just nuts or has the time and money to OP every build.(I've seen OP Hunters yeah, but you need a lot of meseta and life to get any class as OP as the current OPness like Fo and Ra.)

Magicks
Nov 15, 2014, 02:29 PM

My sub is a lil wonky because when I main techer I use that same tree. Till the patch on the 19th when hopefully we'll get a all skill reset so I can have a melee techer tree, then that one I posted for subbing purposes.

Are you planning to main Techer? If you're just leveling it for subclass, then you might as well remove Shifta Strike and Deband Toughness; those are main class only, and you're not going to gain any benefits from it as a Fo/Te. (You can shift those 10 points to max the rest of PPC.) Also, I would recommend that while leveling, you might as well be putting your points into the Light Tree instead of trying to split it between the light and Dark trees; chances are, you're going to be seeing a lot of Darkers, so you'll be amping your damage a little bit faster as you're leveling.

Unit wise, I would recommend that you get Loser set (10*); they're cheap, and they'll definitely grant you better defence than what you currently have. Plus grinding unit pieces aren't as hair-ripping as grinding weapons. (At least that's my experience.) If you have the time, then you can go a step further and get yourself a Saiki set; it's defence is higher than the Loser set, and the biggest reason that I would get it is the fact that if you have the full set, you gain +25PP; a large boon since that means you can fit one more spell into your spell rotation/PPdump. And as always, get your units to around 3-4 slots, with Technique III, Ragne/Elder Soul depending on your needs, Spirita III, and one of your choice. Tutorials about how to add abilities can be found around on PSOW, and will get easier with the Ultimate Quest update with the change to ability adding.

Lastly, I've noticed that you have your Fire Techs customized, but judging from your Techer tree, you're also considering using Light/Dark? Get those customized as well.

Is there a way to keep mirage dash as a melee te?

Well, remember that Wand Lovers is an active, so if you absolutely need to Mirage Escape, then you can toggle it off, and turn it back on. To note: it does have a 30s cooldown from the moment you toggle it on, so you can't just toggle it on, off, then back on. So get used to the melee side-step, and rely on the Mirage Escape only if you 100% need to.