PDA

View Full Version : How difficult to get the Sonic MAG?

Daemon Gildas
Nov 19, 2014, 07:49 PM
It's been a while since I played PSO2 (real-life has been a bit of a mess), and thinking I'm gonna try to make a bit of a comeback soon. Even thinking about ordering a copy of the game for my Vita, just to make it a little easier to jump back into it (although, anyone know how much space is required, if you're just playing off of the game-card?).

Anyways, the most exciting thing I see that I've missed-out on is the Sonic the Hedgehog MAG. Considering Sonic is one of my favorite characters of all times (though not quite as awesome as Knuckles), it's got me wondering how difficult it would be to acquire one for myself?

Oh, and on that note; when last I played, somehow I had screwed my MAG up and put a point into... something I didn't intend to. I don't remember exactly what, but I think I was like lvl 32, and my MAG was like lvl 50-something, I put everything into Power, but something else got raised. Being obsessive-compulsive as I am, I'm wondering if I would be better off buying an item to reset my MAG's stats, or just start a new character entirely? It's been so long since I played, I'm not particularly invested in the original character, but can't remember how much work it was to level up :P

Sayara
Nov 19, 2014, 07:51 PM
Luckly theres items that let you change your mag to any previous form incase it changes again.

You have the huge price issue for a sonic mag device I can only fear how much it could be.

Hitoshura
Nov 19, 2014, 07:57 PM
You have the huge price issue for a sonic mag device I can only fear how much it could be.

It was only 1mil last time I checked on my ship, can't be too much more on ship 2 unless gaijins drove up the price a lot with their love of Sonic.

Perfect Chaos
Nov 19, 2014, 07:58 PM
Last I checked, which was about a week ago, the cheapest Sonic Mag Device was 2.5 million on the player shop.

EDIT: So I guess Gaijin's love for Sonic (myself included LOL) drove up the price. (I bought two, myself, back when it was still in circulation and under 1 million.)

Gama
Nov 19, 2014, 09:15 PM
i wonder how much sato is going for now, got mine for 10 mil.