PDA

View Full Version : problem since patch,ppl sliding and not walking

sesiom000
Nov 19, 2014, 08:39 PM
Hi guys,since the last patch last night me,my brother and my friend as noticed everione on the lobby and in battle is just sliding like crazy and not running or walking properly.
Anyone else noticing this?
I am using proxy and i switched to vpn and we are having the same weird problem everione is just sliding,stoping,sliding,stoping??

Vampy
Nov 19, 2014, 08:52 PM
I think that might be on your end since for me it's been normal all this time except some heay spikes in lag.

Sizustar
Nov 19, 2014, 08:58 PM
Run a file check

Edson Drake
Nov 19, 2014, 09:25 PM
I tried the proxy through the Tweaker and noticed what the OP is experiencing. This doesn't happen with the AWS, but I have to admit the game is even laggier now than before the update.

It's probably a latency issue though, since I noticed the AWS being slightly faster. Better check up with other people using the proxy to see if they're having this as well.

sesiom000
Nov 19, 2014, 10:08 PM
File check is not the issue since its 3 different computers on 3 different houses.
Us 3 tried both Proxy and Vpn and everyone on the lobby is weirdly running,sliding and teleporting super fast...nobody is running normally
Im 100% sure its not on our side since we never had this problem and we play since open beta.
Either its on Sega side or on Proxy side (witch is weird because its the same problem with using Vpn).

sol_trigger
Nov 20, 2014, 02:22 AM
i notice it too, sometimes i see people slide fast past my face.