PDA

View Full Version : Datamined information: Two unreleased skills, ultimate fish darkers, Harkotan 2

Maenara
Nov 20, 2014, 05:40 PM
They added a couple fun new skills, and then refused to release them. Thanks, Sega!

Rod Charge Guard: Adds a Just Guard timing to the start of a technique's charge animation (Rod only).
S Roll Just Attack Keep: After activating S Roll JA Bonus, successive Just Attacks will increase the bonus provided by S Roll JA Bonus (diminishing returns for each successive attack).

Note that we couldn't quite figure out how the second one would work, so if it suddenly gets released, don't take our translation as gospel.

Today's patch seems to have added more potential future enemies.

Char16_LC

Mono0OniClub? Think this is the old one but it's nestled in with the new ones for some reason.
Mono2Mink
Mono2EyeArm
Mono2Xcutioner (+rare)

UltMachineLittleBoss
UltFishShieldR
UltFishShieldL
UltMonoEyeA
UltMonoEyeB

Interesting stuff. I'd really love to have that Charge Guard skill. Hopefully they release it some time.

Dephinix
Nov 20, 2014, 06:37 PM
So charge with rod, gain a JG, and still be able to keep charge from mirage at no expense to PP. :|

Xaelouse
Nov 20, 2014, 07:14 PM
They only gave Force like one skill in this update. I wonder why they refused to release it then

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 20, 2014, 07:15 PM
I fking hate everything about harkotan. When does that planet blow up?

Gardios
Nov 20, 2014, 07:48 PM
"S Roll Just Attack Keep"

Those skill names just keep getting more ridiculous.

Maenara
Nov 20, 2014, 08:03 PM
Pretty Good is still the best skill name ever.

LonelyGaruga
Nov 20, 2014, 08:17 PM
So charge with rod, gain a JG, and still be able to keep charge from mirage at no expense to PP. :|

Only the very start of the animation gains just guard frames, so it isn't that safe.

I actually kinda wanted a skill like this, but for support techs, and for the casting animation, a la Leaf Bracer in KH (gain invincibility during Cure animation). Idea would be to use the invincibility not simply to avoid interruptions, but also to basically act like a Just Guard (in the sense that it would be very short timing and protect you), so that you can avoid attacks while engaging in melee, just like how Leaf Bracer can be used in KH.

Guess I'll make the suggestion on the next player survey since it's actually pretty plausible it can be done now that this skill is programmed in.

Pretty Good is still the best skill name ever.

Yeaaaah. Shame Pretty Good is pretty bad.

Massive Hunter has the best icon though. Especially if you play a female. Or a loli. Or a shota.

yoshiblue
Nov 20, 2014, 08:18 PM

When the solar winds blow away the satellites and becomes Saturn.

landman
Nov 21, 2014, 04:12 AM
Timing a charge AFTER a melee attack to Just Attack the charge is going to be.... different. If the only advantage is grasping a few seconds and there is no damage boost on that movement I don't see many forces leaving their two seconds of easy invulnerability for this.

Enforcer MKV
Nov 21, 2014, 10:28 AM

Never, because your dislike for something doesn't justify it's destruction. :wacko:

strikerhunter
Nov 21, 2014, 11:09 AM
"S Roll Just Attack Keep"

If that's what it sounds like I think it does, all I have to say is "wwwwaaaayyyy late".

As for the FO's skill, I think they decided to not make it official just because of how Fo is currently with the game's meta.

isCasted
Nov 21, 2014, 11:32 AM
Now that we get so many skills that don't boost damage directly and cost only 1 SP... When are skill trees going to get refined so skills could cost more than 1 SP without having levels? Because devs are totally going to come up with something even more radical that can't be broken by levels, and eventually we are going to get too many extra SP.

wefwq
Nov 21, 2014, 11:57 AM
Oh wow, that skill name.
They need to go deeper after every difficulty level they release.

Maenara
Nov 21, 2014, 12:08 PM
Stylish Roll Just Attack Bonus Keep Up 1 Advance 2.

Poyonche
Nov 21, 2014, 12:13 PM

Let Mr.Magatsu does the work.