PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Chat Help

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 23, 2014, 03:04 PM
The team I was in showed nobody online except for me. Yet orange text kept popping up from team members. it was annoying me so I left the team. The orange text still appears. So I went into team chat to ask why it was still happening and it said I couldn't send message as I wasn't in a team.

Why am I still receiving team chats if i've left the team? I want to get rid of it, I can't stand it ><

I even made my own team and still bombarded with orange chat from people i've never even heard of. Keeps saying G-02 in front of the player name.

Tifa

Vandread
Nov 23, 2014, 03:10 PM
Sounds like you're using the proxy.
Type !goff . It should stop then.

Fusionxglave
Nov 23, 2014, 03:11 PM
there are two different chat there is party chat (blue) and a team chat (orange).

when you are in a party a blue chat would appear.
since you left the party the party chat would be gone but not for orange.
the orange chat is probably from group members.

you can simply turn this chat off in the option menu.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 23, 2014, 03:12 PM
It let me type !goff in team chat. But I still get team chat appearing. yet using proxy via the PSO2 tweaker. Now I can team in orange team chat and yet nobody is responding, like they can't even see what i'm saying. This is really weird and annoying.

Not sure what else I can do? Also, I looked in menu options and found nothing to prevent team chat from appearing on screen in pop up bubbles.

Tifa

landman
Nov 23, 2014, 03:13 PM
They are ghosts!

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 23, 2014, 03:15 PM
Please be serious. This is literally constant pop ups from nobody I know and it's ruining the game.

Tifa

Urbancowgurl777
Nov 23, 2014, 03:44 PM
Tell Cyberkitsune.

http://cyberkitsune.net/

wefwq
Nov 23, 2014, 09:21 PM
Proxy global chat sometimes won't shut up even you type !goff.
I think it's a bug, but will fix itself if you logged out (or restart the game entirely).