PDA

View Full Version : <_< Affixing is too cheap now.

Arksenth
Nov 25, 2014, 09:57 AM
I made Anga Soul/Vinculum/Tech III/Stamina III/Spirita Boost units the other day, and I was shocked that it only cost 60m for three pieces despite me taking the expensive route with Soul Receptor. I'm a little concerned now because I think affixing has gotten TOO cheap. Before, affixing served as an excellent money sink, as well as a means for circulating meseta between players. Now people don't have to spend as much, both are going to be heavily impacted - I don't want to see what this spells for the economy.

Honestly, they need to make Affixing harder to foster a healthy in-game economy...

Dragon_Knight
Nov 25, 2014, 10:05 AM
Now that you mention it grinding 12* rares are too easy as well. I only spent a total of 54 mil to fully potential and grind a P wand. Really I should have been waaaaay harder and needed me to get at least 30 mil more. God I hate segac they always screw this up. I hope they at least give us lv 5 potentials soon.

Ezodagrom
Nov 25, 2014, 10:07 AM
Meanwhile 60m is the most I've ever had at once.

Arksenth
Nov 25, 2014, 10:07 AM
Now that you mention it grinding 12* rares are too easy as well. I only spent a total of 54 mil to fully potential and grind a P wand. Really I should have been waaaaay harder and needed me to get at least 30 mil more. God I hate segac they always screw this up. I hope they at least give us lv 5 potentials soon.

Honestly, kind of? The +7 Grind Skip is actually only a few million and then from there it's all Full Protects - which are like what, 500k each now? That's kind of stupid. You shouldn't be able to take so many shortcuts like that - or if you get to, it should cost waaay more than a few million.

Dragon_Knight
Nov 25, 2014, 10:12 AM
Honestly, kind of? The +7 Grind Skip is actually only a few million and then from there it's all Full Protects - which are like what, 500k each now? That's kind of stupid. You shouldn't be able to take so many shortcuts like that - or if you get to, it should cost waaay more than a few million.

I know. DX Its like Segac is pandering to the noobs out there. "Oh you didn't make it? Awww here have a grind cookie on us." If it's not going to cost a lot to fully upgrade it needs some risk to it. Like back in PSU days where the entire weapon would break if you failed a grind! So up the number of grinders and the cost, AND make it break if you fail...that's the only way to balance this!

un1t27
Nov 25, 2014, 10:14 AM
People still use Full protects?

LOL

Dragon_Knight
Nov 25, 2014, 10:15 AM

LOL

Yea real players grind it up step by step the old fashion way. That the only way to get rid of all that money.

Shinamori
This thread make me sad when be complain that 60m is cheap.

Arksenth

LOL

What else is there to spend meseta on? Everything in this game is as cheap as dirt now.

Arksenth
Nov 25, 2014, 10:19 AM
This thread make me sad when be complain that 60m is cheap.

Look at context. These are units, and they'll very likely last like 6 months to a year. Spending 60m on a single weapon might be overkill unless you're deadset on using it for a while regardless of what else comes out, but units?

Dragon_Knight
Nov 25, 2014, 10:19 AM
What else is there to spend meseta on? Everything in this game is as cheap as dirt now.

Well I do buy everything I can when the new scratches hit the market, but that really only eats up about what 40-50 mil or so depending on whats for sale. They need to add more stuff to buy...like...NOW.

un1t27
Nov 25, 2014, 10:23 AM

why spend on garbage period?

Kinaya
Nov 25, 2014, 10:25 AM
Affixing isnt the only thing thats cheap, grinding a 13* is cheap too I mean cmon way to easy to grind Sega pls

Dragon_Knight
Nov 25, 2014, 10:27 AM
See Kinaya gets it.

Searaphim
Nov 25, 2014, 10:42 AM
What's wrong with people able to affix their own stuff now? Now perhaps some people wont be as underpowered during EQs. Im quite happy that I've been able to affix and full potential my guld millas for around 2mil

Arksenth
Nov 25, 2014, 10:43 AM
What's wrong with people able to affix their own stuff now? Now perhaps some people wont be as underpowered during EQs. Im quite happy that I've been able to affix and full potential my guld millas for around 2mil

LOL Guld Milla.

Stop being bad at this game.

Sinon
Nov 25, 2014, 11:06 AM
What's wrong with people able to affix their own stuff now?

Two words: Elitist players (http://www.wowwiki.com/Elitist)

Aquanos
Nov 25, 2014, 11:12 AM
Pretty sure affixing is hard as you make it
considering you listed Level III and not level IV abilites just shows you can exceed your limits.
Try Modulator on for size.

Searaphim
Nov 25, 2014, 11:23 AM
LOL Guld Milla.

Stop being bad at this game.

If you think Guld Millas are bad for UQs you're dead wrong.

Gaylar
Nov 25, 2014, 11:40 AM
Come now, you should be able to affix IV & modulator onto that too then.

No expense paid is too high for the world's prettiest magical girl, right?

SakoHaruo
Nov 25, 2014, 11:57 AM

I wish accessories and good outfits were cheap. I can't even imagine how much those space bodysuits are gonna cost me. I have to buy all designs/colors, too!

VagrantVan
Nov 25, 2014, 11:57 AM
I can't tell if this is sarcasm.

wahahaha
Nov 25, 2014, 11:59 AM
I made Anga Soul/Vinculum/Tech III/Stamina III/Spirita Boost

Quit the game shitter, no modulator , where's ability 3? fever?

SakoHaruo
Nov 25, 2014, 12:06 PM

Hmm. . . back in march - may (can't remember when the first 10% boost of the year was) I made 5s Ra set for 32 million meseta.

I lied. It was about 38ish million. So about 40 million meseta wass needed.

Achelousaurus
Nov 25, 2014, 12:31 PM
Quit the game shitter, no modulator , where's ability 3? fever?
Yeah. I can't believe all those 5s peasants.

jooozek
Nov 25, 2014, 12:33 PM
lol 5s casuals
8s or go home scrub

Vintasticvin
Nov 25, 2014, 01:01 PM

Welcome to an Arksenth thread.

landman
Nov 25, 2014, 01:16 PM
So... when is the time to sell my stocked foders and buy new units?? are 11* tikets out already?

Gama
Nov 25, 2014, 01:30 PM
if only i wasnt so impulsive, id actually get better afixes on my stuff.

units have like Ragne Soul+Tech III+Staminna III

and it already raped my wallet.

LordKaiser
Nov 25, 2014, 01:35 PM
The best way to make money is PSO2es....

Vintasticvin
Nov 25, 2014, 02:03 PM
The best way to make money is PSO2es....

^- Celestial proven and approved as the preferred method of me monetary gain.

Cyron Tanryoku
Nov 25, 2014, 02:09 PM
affixing prices will go up when sega makes a good game

Vintasticvin
Nov 25, 2014, 02:10 PM
affixing prices will go up when sega makes a good game

^ This too, hows the new Smash Cyron?

Cyron Tanryoku
Nov 25, 2014, 02:12 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3212437&postcount=4017

Fusionxglave
Nov 25, 2014, 02:58 PM
I am glad affixing is much cheaper to use because now more player will enjoy the game and fill an accomplishment after each battle. Affixing may go down but thats a good thing.

Dudu won't get all the mesta in PSO2 and everyone has better gear and higher weapons.

also with extra mesta on hands people can afford the fashions, that are priced millions of mesta, and lobby actions.
Once everyone player has those items they can wait for next month for new fashion and the game developers of PSO2 can concentrate on more contents for the game instead of worrying about complaints with affixing rates.

(quite sure a lot of people are mad when a 90% fails, making this harder would cause more problems)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Skyly
Nov 25, 2014, 03:23 PM
How are people unlocking potentials so easy. Since UQs came out I haven't even been able to get a weapon past the second potential without utter frustration setting in.

Grinding to +7 then using +1s to 10. Repeat 3x
That method for sure was doable for a few mill. Now I dont even want to grind my weapons because they nerfed grinding.

Kinaya
Nov 25, 2014, 04:03 PM
How are people unlocking potentials so easy. Since UQs came out I haven't even been able to get a weapon past the second potential without utter frustration setting in.

That method for sure was doable for a few mill. Now I dont even want to grind my weapons because they nerfed grinding.

+7 skip after that full lock + 30% up thats it

GreenArcher
Nov 25, 2014, 04:10 PM
I'm pretty sure the 200k per grind on 13*s and 1mil per affix with 5 fodder is doing a good job as a money sink.

See also: money sinks remove money from the game, not redistribute it.

Searaphim
Nov 25, 2014, 06:15 PM

That method still works very well for me, it does cost a lot of FUN though, but I really dont lack those.