Nov 26, 2014, 08:44 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/d6dML.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

brb, gonna cry in the corner

SakoHaruo
Nov 26, 2014, 08:46 AM
But it's Ken. Ken can take on anything!

Stickboy
Nov 26, 2014, 09:02 AM
now i wasted 350% boost on rare diabo for nothing 'cuz nobody bothered to break his parts.

fuck everything

wefwq
Nov 26, 2014, 09:08 AM
Shitter filling SH, XH, and UQ nowadays.
AFK pretender, FP gangbossing, etc.

Poyonche
Nov 26, 2014, 09:26 AM
I saw someone in a corner who was "AFK Pretending" in TD1 from wave 1 to middle of wave 3.

I tagged a Goldradha, brought it to the AFK Pretender (being behind him so he could get hit) he suddenly moved and went to another corner but I did it again then he played like everyone in the MPA. :3

Z-0
Nov 26, 2014, 10:10 AM
Why would you AFK in the corner in TD1? You still receive all drops and EXP if you AFK in the teleporter area. It's like this for all TDs and the Harkotan EQ.

Poyonche
Nov 26, 2014, 10:15 AM
Why would you AFK in the corner in TD1? You still receive all drops and EXP if you AFK in the teleporter area. It's like this for all TDs and the Harkotan EQ.

Idk, ask them.

Halikus
Nov 26, 2014, 10:24 AM
Been there, seen that, tried to have words with them to remove the partners, player told me to jog on as there was no flag on the room banning them...we should all start using the ban friend partners flag.

And if your all upset about no breaks on el birdo then I suggest you play a class that has the ability to break el birdo.

wefwq
Nov 26, 2014, 10:33 AM
Almost no one are using FP ban option, and the option itself will fuck with it's user by not automatically moving them to the room that don't have the rule set upon partaking quest, its really troublesome for EQ or UQ.
In short, you'll end up alone in the middle of EQ if you forgot to disable it before joining in.

Magicks
Nov 26, 2014, 10:35 AM
But... This doesn't even make sense. Why on earth would you bring Friend Partners when they aren't going to be dealing the same kind of damage as real people? And won't revive you when you're down? And are dumb as hell that won't evade attacks when their defences are as fragile as.... Well, a normal player from my experiences?

Ultimate dick move would be to not revive people that have their parties filled with Friend Partners; that's a quarter of an MPA that could've been filled with legit players speeding things along.

Sizustar
Nov 26, 2014, 10:50 AM
But... This doesn't even make sense. Why on earth would you bring Friend Partners when they aren't going to be dealing the same kind of damage as real people? And won't revive you when you're down? And are dumb as hell that won't evade attacks when their defences are as fragile as.... Well, a normal player from my experiences?

Ultimate dick move would be to not revive people that have their parties filled with Friend Partners; that's a quarter of an MPA that could've been filled with legit players speeding things along.

Fp/NPC count as 2/3 of a person, more poeple = more enemy = more chance for drop.

Hexxy
Nov 26, 2014, 10:50 AM
I don't think it makes sense either, at least for UQ, but you do have the option of not joining them.

Aquanos
Nov 26, 2014, 10:56 AM
And if your all upset about no breaks on el birdo then I suggest you play a class that has the ability to break el birdo.

Every...class?

wefwq
Nov 26, 2014, 11:09 AM
Every...class?
Force and Ranger will have easier time breaking chicken wings, or maybe Bouncer too.
But that's not the point though, just play whatever class you want to be, since random drop are still random.

Ordy
Nov 26, 2014, 11:20 AM
Sometimes people use NPC as a MPA bait so people don't insta quit when they see 2/12 on the MPA counter.

Common sense would be to kick them when the MPA gets close to 10/12

Dephinix
Nov 26, 2014, 03:29 PM
Fp/NPC count as 2/3 of a person, more poeple = more enemy = more chance for drop.

Is that applicable to UQ? I thought everything spawned the same as if it were 12/12, or maybe I misread the earlier posts before the update.

Misaki Ki
Nov 26, 2014, 03:56 PM
I don't mind them, and force or techer NPCs are pretty useful even in ultimate. It's fine if NPCs get kicked as the MPA fills.

Dephinix
Nov 26, 2014, 04:08 PM
They usually don't, even after asking. One guy told me he had them because no one was here, when it was a 12/12 and he was the only one with NPCs. It's kinda funny, but yeah, wow.

Walkure
Nov 26, 2014, 04:14 PM
It'd be cool if you could set Friend Partners as either "hard-slot" or "soft-slot" party members. Soft party slots would not feature NPCs in the MPA count for joining/display purposes, and as players join the MPA, "soft" friend partners are automatically removed from the party/MPA. If space empties out, maybe they could be re-added.

Soft-Slot FPs have all the upsides and none of the potential downsides for UQs, and even EQs for that matter. It'd be problematic for people in solo-Exploration runs trying to get that daily FUN or whatnot, so either they'd have to make their MPA private or keep FPs set to Hard-Slots.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 26, 2014, 04:52 PM
Every...class?

Force and Ranger will have easier time breaking chicken wings, or maybe Bouncer too.
But that's not the point though, just play whatever class you want to be, since random drop are still random.
Fighter can mad style all over its wings pretty easily, really.

xxmadplayerxx
Nov 26, 2014, 07:35 PM
Started 1/12 UQ, waiting in camp for 10mins still no one joining, so i added 3 NPCs to make it look like the MPA was 4/12, then removed them at 8/12. MPA filled up in 1 min. lol.

sol_trigger
Nov 27, 2014, 03:23 AM
it's most likely an MPA bait, i have done that many times :D

TaigaUC
Nov 27, 2014, 04:00 AM
Yeah, I've also seen people doing Ultimate with FPs.
Best to just turn on the "no FPs" thing when doing Ultimate.

You don't get EXP in the teleporter area, they patched that a while back. Still doesn't stop people AFKing at the spawn point or other shitty places.

I keep seeing the same JP guy (his name is the fetish for dead people, in katakana) ldling around TD3 with full +EXP bonus weapon, units and EXP ability installs.
He used to hide in corners, now he just sits at turrets. Never uses attack gear. Asshole.

Achelousaurus
Nov 27, 2014, 06:27 PM
now i wasted 350% boost on rare diabo for nothing 'cuz nobody bothered to break his parts.

fuck everything
> break Diabo parts
Say, what is this game you are playing?
:(

I don't mind them, and force or techer NPCs are pretty useful even in ultimate. It's fine if NPCs get kicked as the MPA fills.
Sorry but no, they are not useful.
FPs of all classes are borderline useless in SH but in ult they die within 10 seconds and spend barely 10% of the time alive.
And even then, unless its Ilfoie spam (dunno if that is still as good for fps), they do low dmg and very rarely support.
Well ok, the very rarely support part is identical to 90% of the force/techer player base.

Fighter can mad style all over its wings pretty easily, really.
Maybe, just maybe I'm gonna try ult as fighter some time.

Stickboy
Nov 27, 2014, 09:38 PM
I want new units for tanking stuff, ok

Kondibon
Nov 27, 2014, 09:49 PM
Sorry but no, they are not useful.
FPs of all classes are borderline useless in SH but in ult they die within 10 seconds and spend barely 10% of the time alive.
And even then, unless its Ilfoie spam (dunno if that is still as good for fps), they do low dmg and very rarely support.
Well ok, the very rarely support part is identical to 90% of the force/techer player base.
If you set FPs to use nothing but megiverse then they're super useful. :U

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 27, 2014, 10:30 PM
If you set FPs to use nothing but megiverse then they're super useful. :U

I don't understand why people haven't discovered the beauty of zanverse on FPs yet.